To Our Readers

New Song: D. Woods – ‘2 The Bottom’

c859f720372cfb2d10cf81da0972a7dc New Song: D. Woods   2 The Bottom

While Danity Kane may not be readying a reunion, the charts may soon see the ladies reunited given their individual succession of releases.  First, Dawn Richards exploded onto the scene with a number of mixtape singles including Bombs’, followed by Aubrey O’Day’s recent ‘Wrecking Ball’.  Now, preceding Shannon Bex’s forthcoming mixtape, D. Woods drops ‘2 The Bottom’.

With summer right around the corner, the rocking tune comes just in time to delight many-a-club. But, is ‘2 The Bottom’ just what she needs to get to the top? You decide after the jump:

Hmm…harmonies definitely reminiscent of a Dawn track – without the personality.  Hopefully this is not representative of what Woods is offering.  For, the talent and drive are clearly there.  The material, on the other hand, has been hit or miss.

Here’s hoping Woods goes back to the drawing board for this, mis amigos, is no bueno.

You can get the single free by clicking here.

(source)

1. |
    April 25, 2012 at 8:11 pm
    LOU-ANDREW says:

JUST REUNITE ALREADY!

2. |
    April 25, 2012 at 9:05 pm
    Meeeeeuuuuuu says:

I AGREE!!!!!!!
    PLEASE REUNITE!!!!!!!!
    IT’S BEEN YEARS & WE WANT A REUNION!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. |
    April 25, 2012 at 9:18 pm
    Marcus says:

No maam no ham no turkey!

4. |
    April 25, 2012 at 10:13 pm
    Rob says:

I tried to like it, but I cant

5. |
    April 25, 2012 at 10:34 pm
    Adrian says:

I think the song will definitely do well at Urban radio. Redundant songs like this normally do well and I think she knows that. After a few more listens it will probably be the next BANGER. I voted HOT because I love D Woods and she has impeccable talent….she was the personality of Danity Kane so I find it ironic that you guys say she is lacking that on this track…? It’s almost like y’all were listening to something different because harmonies are the last thing I would be paying attention to on this busy track. TGJ always misses the mark with reviews.

6. |
    April 25, 2012 at 10:54 pm
    @Cornell_Antwoin says:

I’M WITH YOU ROB….

7. |
    April 25, 2012 at 11:10 pm
    MADAMXTINA2012 says:

YASSS EVERYONE SPREAD THE WORD XTINAS BIONIC IS UP IN THE TOP 20 OF ITUNES SELLING…IT SITS AT 17 AND PROBABLY GONNA BE MOVING UP SOON.. AFTER 2 YEARS AND WHERES RIHANNAS BEYONCES GAGAS KATTYS NICKIS… GUESSING PEOPLE ARE FINALLY GIVING BIONIC ALBUM A CHANCE….

8. |
    April 26, 2012 at 12:47 am
    ENOUGH ONIKA says:

D!!! What are you doing ma?!? This is a NO GO! #RealTalk

9. |
    April 26, 2012 at 12:56 am
    Dev says:

Urrrrh, a bit rubbish< but the comment "Hmm…harmonies definitely reminiscent of a Dawn track" Dawns harmonies are usually a reminiscent (rip off) of Brandy's so i guess no harm in borrowing