Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Hot Shot: Willow Smith Flaunts ‘Tongue Piercing’

willow smith tongue pierced Hot Shot: Willow Smith Flaunts Tongue Piercing

Willow Smith had many a tongue wagging today, when the above snap of she, and what appears to be a friend, emerged online.

For, if one takes a close look inside the 11 year old’s mouth, you’d see what looks like a tongue piercing, forcing many to question its authenticity- considering the star’s age.

Here’s hoping Willow has her father’s sense of humor and is ‘pulling the world’s leg so to speak.

If not, here’s hoping her quest for ‘self expression’ doesn’t tar what could be a very fruitful career in music, in the way it has to so many before her.

• June 24, 2012 at 6:28 pm
    Oh Baby(Bitches Will Deal) says:

omg i hope this is not real coz this little girl….man,her parents need to put her in check! pronto!

Shonda Replied:

I really hope its not real cause she is so young, but I highly doubt that its real. Come on guys celebraties pull little dumb stunts like this just to get attention. Even if it is real so what none of us are her parents, get over it. If you have kids (of which I do and personally would not allow it) then worry about your own. WIll and Jada have to deal with it and the bad that comes with it if they did let her, but come on kids will find a way to do what they want. I didn’t get mine done until I was 16.

• June 24, 2012 at 6:34 pm
    Jared Humphrey says:

OMG! im so shocked she is only 12. and it’s no fake its real and I know because I have mine pierced as well her tongue is really swollen in this picture!! WOW

• June 24, 2012 at 6:40 pm
    Nick says:

WHAT!!! NEXT WILL BE HER TITS! AT AGE 15 OMG THIS GIRL NEEDS A REALITY CHECK AND HER PARENTS AND THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF HOW OUT OF CONTROL WILL AND JADA ARE!!

Rythm Replied:

Her parents are encouraging it. As satanists it’s a part of their religion to foist grown behavior on their children. She’s probably been deflowered at the rate her parents are going. What’s said is that there are some ignorant parents out their who follow the trends that these celebs do aka Tom and Katie buying a penis shaped lollypop for their toddler. Welcome to the new Babylon. SMH

Nick Replied:

what kind of world are we living in?

• June 24, 2012 at 6:40 pm
    bey&Rihfan says:

This little girl is such a carpet mucher like her momma.

• June 24, 2012 at 6:47 pm
    ANA says:

WTH..How old is she like 11 and she already has a tongue piercing :o Hope its not real cuz …..

• June 24, 2012 at 7:05 pm
    Aaliyah is Queen b**** says:

Oh Lord please help this child! The boyish hairstyle, the boyIsh/strange clothes, now a piercing, what next tattoos? This girl is a future lesbian in the making. Whether this is real or fake it sends the wrong message to young kids her age. I can already see this girl going down the same road as Lindsay lohan or worse. I hope not because she is so talented and such a cute little girl but goodness this acting out needs to STOP!!!! She’s a wild one for sure

Sheltop Replied:

For the Record, I don’t mind her boyish hairstyle or boyish looking clothes(which is my opion are not boyish looking more rocker chick) do i think a tongue piercing is to much YES (if it is real) I have seen magnates like it(when i was a kid i had one and trick my mom lol) I think she’s an artist beyond anything we can understand. However I do think sometimes her parents come of as friends more then parents*at times*

shanell nelson Replied:

I KNOW THAT BETTER BE FAKE BECAUSE IF IT IS NOT HER PARENTS IS DUMB AS s*** FOR LETTING HER GET THAT TONGUE PIERCING LIKE GET THE f*** OUT OF HERE MAKE SINCE DUMB BITCHES

• June 24, 2012 at 7:26 pm
    Nahjee says:

WTF man this girl is going down the Linsey Lohan road realtalk.

Pretty soon this girl is gonna have a STD from a 18 year old boy.. Will and jada ya better get her she is out of control.

I hope the next pic TGJ post we don’t see her eating her best friend c*** out and licking around the cilt we don’t need that

• June 24, 2012 at 7:28 pm
    geeeeeesssss says:

nooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo
    *grabs
    belt*

• June 24, 2012 at 7:29 pm
    Teflon Boy says:

I really have to looooool at the following statement ‘…If not, here’s hoping her quest for ‘self expression’ doesn’t tar what could be a very fruitful career in music’, as it is not as if this is ‘Jackson 5 MJ’ level talent we are talking about here. I have nothing against Willow and sincerely wish her a happy life but it’s naive to believe her Jay Z and family name assisted foray into music is based on anything other than ambition, nepotism and entitlement rather than an abundance of any discernible level of God-given TALENT. Straight up if her surname wasn’t ‘Smith’ no-one, including TGJ would care.

Sheltop Replied:

Not all the way true. you never know just how talented kids are… She created and recorded ‘Whip my Hair’ before any Jay-z or record lable was even interested. says talent to me.

• June 24, 2012 at 7:34 pm
    RITANATION says:

*Lets all pray for her* that she don’t end up like Rihanna and get beat by men and then get back with them for publicly to keep there self relevant.

• June 24, 2012 at 7:41 pm
    theTRUTH says:

And parents of the year go to Will & Jada Smith…lmao!

• June 24, 2012 at 7:58 pm
    [email protected] says:

Yep, she will turn out to be a lesbian oneday, if not already interested in girls.

• June 24, 2012 at 8:05 pm
    Jeff says:

Shaking my damn head.

If any of my girl cousins would had pierced their tongue at 11 best believe they would had gotten their asses beat Down!!!
    Her parents need to realize shes a little ass kid, not even a teenager yet .

All willow needs is a good old fashion ass whooping and a shrink.

• June 24, 2012 at 8:28 pm
    JER says:

i can’t. i can’t even look at that ugly girl. She looks like godamn Will Smith’s mini-me. It’s not funny, it’s not shade, it’s CREPPY.

• June 24, 2012 at 8:38 pm
    monstarebel says:

I blame the parents!!!!

• June 24, 2012 at 8:50 pm
    Mr.Mr says:

Wow this is pretty sad. Who would have thought the success of “Whip my hair” would lead to this mess? Will and Jada need to get their child in check, she’s bringing the whole family name down…

• June 24, 2012 at 8:52 pm
    Tru Voice says:

REALLY????? SMH… I can’t WAIT to hear Wendy Wlliams talk about THIS tomorrow lmao!!!

Will & Jada: Get it together. Jada is clearly running the show and Will is hen pecked.

• June 24, 2012 at 8:58 pm
    James227 says:

I hate calling a child ugly but Willow with that hair cut makes her look ugly. Now a the ring in her tongue. SMDH. Her parents should be put in jail because this child will soon be running wild if not already. All that money her parents have, look like they would have got her ears pulled back.

• June 24, 2012 at 9:10 pm
    PrettigurlrockD says:

Absolutely ridiculous. I’m disgusted with will and jada. A young body is a temple and should be taken care of. Tongue piercings are gross, health hazardous, and should not be for children.

• June 24, 2012 at 9:28 pm
    Viciousss says:

Smh..tacky plain and simple.

We all know the old Chris Rock song “If a girl has a pierced tongue she’ll probably suck your…”

Why the f*** would you let an 11yr old pierce their tongue?

No, seriously. I want to hear the b******* Will or Jada comes up with to excuse this because that is awful parenting.

I’m so surprised. I can accept a bad haircut or dye job (both look awful) but this? This girl will be doing drugs and having sex soon with her parents approval.

• June 24, 2012 at 9:31 pm
    skintightjeans says:

She needs her ass beaten!!! And so does Will and Jada!

Aaliyah is Queen b**** Replied:

LMAO!!!

• June 24, 2012 at 10:03 pm
    DeL_Cappella says:

UH OH? *reaches for belt* I see it takes a village to raise a child huh?

• June 24, 2012 at 11:16 pm
    Hey yeah! says:

I read that it’s illegal in California, so that has to be fake. Btw, the girl Willow is posing with is one of El Debarge’s daughters.

• June 24, 2012 at 11:20 pm
    I Jidge Flops says:

I BLAME HER PARENTS. THEY MAKE ME SICK

• June 25, 2012 at 2:03 am
    Tami says:

You are stupid people . Those are magnets you buy at Claire’s. And she cut her hair get over it . That doesn’t make someone a future lesbian .. Hating asses

Stephen Replied:

So if somebody’s opinion differs from yours, it makes them “hating asses”?

Sheltop Replied:

she’s has her hair cut low and (if it were real) a tounge ring does that make her a Future lesbo? (as everyone keeps saying)

• June 25, 2012 at 3:03 am
    Shadiest b**** says:

This is what happens when rihanna is your Idol

• June 25, 2012 at 4:41 am
    Yup says:

I just can’t with this girl. I’m all for diversity but she’s too young to be expressing this much. This would NEVER be allowed at a public school.

• June 25, 2012 at 7:16 am
    TAYLOR SWIFTS NUMBER 1 FAN!!! says:

Can’t see anything wrong with it. People need to chill out.

• June 25, 2012 at 10:01 am
    Sheltop says:

I THINK SHES A GORGOUS GIRL, AND A FUTURE AMAZING ARTIST. WHEN PEOPLE DON’T UNDERSTAND CHILDREN IT’S CAUSE THERE NOT MEANT TO BE UNDERSTOOD, THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE WHO LIVE LIFE LIKE WE WISH WE COULD( WITH AN I DON’T CARE WHAT OTHERS THINK ABOUT ME MENTALITY) SHE’S ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE. THERE IS SOMETHING VERY UNIQUE ABOUT WILLOW SMITH RATHER PEOPLE WANT TO ADMITE IT OR NOT. IF THE PIERCING WAS REAL DO I THINK IT’S TO MUCH FOR AN 11/12 YR OLD YES, BUT AM I GONNA JUDGE NO. WHEN I WAS 11/12 I WANTED TO DO s*** LIKE THAT TOO. EVERONE ON HERE TALKING ABOUT SHE NEEDS HER AZZ WOOPED. NO SHE DON’T! WHO NEEDS THE ASS WOOPING IS YOUR BAD ASS CHILD WHO’S OUT IN THE STREETS: CURSING AND DISRESPECTING THERE ELDERS, BULLING PEOPLE, DOING THINGS THAT YOU SHOULD BE SMACKED FOR. BUT YOUR SO QUICK TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT OTHER PARENTS.

• June 25, 2012 at 12:45 pm
    ENOUGH ONIKA says:

Willow’s behavior lately is very lesbian like. I’m not shading her, she’s a child but she’s behaving too grown. This would never fly in a normal home setting, ass would’ve been beat, fake or not. Huh, the Smith’s love attention…

• June 25, 2012 at 2:11 pm
    NotEnoughAna says:

If It Is I Think It Looks Cute…..Shittt Yolo! !!!!! I Mean Im 3Years Older & My Parents Always Stopin Me That Why i hav to doo Stufff Behind There Back & I Dont Like It jusss as Much As They Doooo.Soooo If Her Tongue Is Pierced Sooo What That Doesnt Concern any of the people commentin. ( :

[...] Scoop Share:ShareRedditDiggPrintEmail [...]

• June 25, 2012 at 4:06 pm
    MRDIVABITCH says:

LMAO little d*** b****, you can tell she is gonna grow up to be a big butch d***

• June 25, 2012 at 10:21 pm
    the n**** man says:

ether will or her my whoop her ass or imma have to NIGGAAAAA!

the n**** man Replied:

I Mean WILL OR her MOMMA WHOOP HER ASS IMMA GONA HAVE TO TOO

• June 26, 2012 at 5:46 pm
    Carl says:

Wow the offensive stereotyping in these comments is beyond moronic.

[...] Look at the outrgeous step Willow Smith has taken now- That Grape Juice [...]

• July 23, 2012 at 2:50 am
    Homepage says:

To know wisdom and instruction, to perceive the words of understanding 676611

• August 22, 2012 at 12:40 pm
    Saria says:

Guys that isn’t a real piercing its fake. You can buy them at the mall for 8 dollars. Do you really think any parent would be okay with their kid getting a tongue piercing at 11 especially one that’s as well known as them.