New Song: 50 Cent feat. Alicia Keys – ‘A New Day’ (Snippet)

While fans are still bobbing their heads to ‘Diary’ diva Alicia Keys‘s comeback single ‘A New Day’, they can ready themselves to be reintroduced to a new version of the cut with the inclusion of rapper 50 Cent.

As headlines have weeklong teased, the two have “joined forces” for a match made in hip hop heaven.  With Swiss Beatz on the beat, get into a clip of 50’s ‘New Day’ which is set to be the first release from his album, ‘King Immortal’ (November 2012), as well:

Fans can also check out Alicia Keys solo version:

This Week's Top Commentators

Top Commentators

• Be the first to comment.

1. July 26, 2012 at 10:32 pm
    Honestly Speaking says:

This sounds more radio friendly than anything he has released in years just judging from the snippet. The production definitely compliments his style of rapping and voice. I could see it doing well on the R&B/Hip-Hop formats and maybe even crossing over if managed correctly.

2. July 27, 2012 at 12:43 am
    Tru Voice says:

I agree. Very radio friendly. Good for 50. Looks like somebody is trying to make a comeback.

3. July 27, 2012 at 12:47 am
    Licious says:

And Kelly says…

#DATED But I still like Alicia Keys and 50 Cent.

4. July 27, 2012 at 2:37 am
    Just Google Kelsnetwork and see what happens! says:

OMG listening to this song took me back several years ago where fifty was slaying the charts with candy shop…

5. July 27, 2012 at 5:54 am
    FOREVER says:

The best artist of Romania, ALEXANDRA STAN! Let`s make LEMONADE NUMBER #1 on Billboard HOT 100!!

6. July 27, 2012 at 8:43 am
    Yardlow says:

yeah it really does. I think it could be something.
    LEBRON new movement N.A.H.A. (Negros Against Hairline Abuse) – <<funniest thing I saw all day.

7. July 30, 2012 at 2:24 pm
    Sonya says:

I love Alicia’s version. I’m not into rap music and the other version just does not sound right. Seems like everyone is trying to ride Alicia’s coattail. ????