New Song: Ne-Yo – ‘Let Me Love You’

NeYo New Song: Ne Yo   Let Me Love You

Ne-Yo returns to the dance floor with the release of his new single  ‘Let Me Love You’.

Laced with R&B undertones, the number comes before the release of his new LP ‘R.E.D’ due on September 18th which also features the Urban smash ‘Lazy Love’.

Enjoy below…

56398e76be6355ad5999b262208a17c9 New Song: Ne Yo   Let Me Love You

By way of strong vocals, ‘Love’ makes for a stellar release, showcasing Ne-Yo’s ability to attract a ‘wider audience’ without compromising what we’d call his organic sound.

Job well done.

• July 9, 2012 at 2:34 pm
    Beysus says:

when is he coming out the closet? if frank ocean can, ne-yo you can too.

Verve Replied:

Shut up.

NIK NAK Replied:

for real…shut the hell up…yall always wanna call someone gay once they get on a certain level….

nightbitch Replied:

shut the f*** up b****.. most every1 be gay fool.

Jessica Replied:

@Beysus: You must be gay yourself because why are you soo interested in Ne-Yo sexuality?? Are you gay or bi, why don’t you come out, you know you want to!!!

• July 9, 2012 at 2:35 pm
    Truth says:

This Song is So Basic!!!! Ugh when will he go back to that “s*** Love” phase. This mature tired 35 year old desperation is so over.

• July 9, 2012 at 2:38 pm
    SBC19 says:

Gay ass pop music.
    No thanks.

• July 9, 2012 at 2:39 pm
    RIHANNA NAVY says:

I heard Beyonce previewed this song for him but Ne-Yo shits on Beyonce. Floponce! Lol. This song will chart and smash the R&B charts. f*** Bey and her delusional stans.

Rihanna Navy!!!!!!

UMo Replied:

You are immensely retarded. Were you born stupid, or did someone drop you on your head?

Hush Replied:

If only Rihanna’s oversized forehead were a delusion…

Jessica Replied:

What this song got to do with Beyonce?? This is a Ne-Yo track, smh!!! I swear CRACKANNA STANS ARE ON CRACK COCAINE FOR REAL!!! PLEASE GO TO THE DOCTOR AND GET TREATED!!!

• July 9, 2012 at 2:39 pm
    Monica says:

Barf

• July 9, 2012 at 2:49 pm
    hunni2nice says:

i like it, its a nice chilled one to listen to for a dance music that is.

• July 9, 2012 at 3:00 pm
    Clockers says:

Cheesy and gay.

• July 9, 2012 at 3:07 pm
    MsThing485 says:

LOL@TGJ trying to play down the fact that this is another sellout dance-pop by an artist with a largely urban fan base who doesn’t wanna hear that thumpa-thumpa seizure crap. There aren’t any “R&B undertones” to this and few of his fans will like it.

Ne-Yo about lost me. With Usher, I can at least bask in his decades of pure R&B before he sold out and remain hopeful that soon he’ll recognize that the desperation to fit in ain’t a good look and will return to what he’s famous for. With Ne-Yo, eh…he hasn’t been around long enough or built up enough credit for me to give him that same benefit of the doubt. I’ll just move on from him and not look back.

• July 9, 2012 at 4:07 pm
    likeCAESAR says:

I’m going to get my voodoo aunt to put a spell on all “clap” machines rendering them inoperable…

• July 9, 2012 at 4:16 pm
    Jessica says:

I know Ne-Yo, he does one dance track to chart then the rest of the album is R&B because majority I have his albums. To be honest, I’m not feeling it that much, maybe after a couple of listens then maybe it will grow on me, but I will get this album in Sept.

• July 9, 2012 at 4:54 pm
    MISHKA says:

It’s okay but not as thight as “Closer” .

I don’t think he will ever release a pop song as amazing as “Closer” again. That song was perfection.

NE-YO*STAN Replied:

Co-sign. Ne-Yo did have some hot Stargate-produced pop songs at the tail end of 2010 that were on Closer’s level, but they were never released. Unfortunate. Ne-Yo always seems to have the best direction in his leaked material, and loses that focus when it comes time to make an album.

Jessica Replied:

@NE-YO*STAN :Have you heard “Yours”, “Regardless” “Love Me” “The Best Part”, “Gemini”? those tracks are hot!!! He should put those songs on the new album, I listen to those song religiously, you should check it out.

• July 9, 2012 at 7:15 pm
    sammi says:

Im not feeling this at all. It sounds like something that will play so hard on a Saturday night in the West Village of NYC (gay area). I wanrt the old “Because of you” Ne-yo back. I agree w/ Mishka, “Closer” was a stellar pop/hip hop cut and its a favorite to this day. Smh. Whats happening to my artists? Ne-yo, Usher, Ashanti, none of my artists r doing anything hard anymore.

• July 9, 2012 at 9:07 pm
    jarel says:

This is an ok song, i like “lazy love” way better and I hope the songs on his album are moreso in that vein.

[...] Song: Ne-Yo – ‘Let Me Love You’ That Grape Juice Mon, July 9, 2012 7:08 PM UTC That Grape Juice Rate  Loading … Share (function() { var po = document.createElement('script'); [...]

• July 10, 2012 at 3:30 am
    ASAP (As Sincere As Possible) says:

It’s solid. Nothing special. With ‘Sweet Love’ and this track, he seems to be returning to his roots. Even the unfairly criticized ‘Burning Up’ sounded like ‘Closer 2.0′, so he’s planning a return to form. He gets no airplay, though, so I’m worried.

Ike Replied:

Agreed ASAP, his songs don’t get much airplay, I think it may suffer the same fate as his last album with less than stellar reviews and not much substance for the radio play.

• March 1, 2013 at 9:54 am
    moses says:

its hot to being free as u have saviovor every day swear gone is your kneens holla up.