Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Alicia Keys Unveils ‘Girl On Fire’ Single Cover

alicia keys girl on fire that grape juice Alicia Keys Unveils Girl On Fire Single Cover

Alicia Keys heats up on the cover for her new single ‘Girl On Fire’, unveiled to fans online minutes ago.

On the snap, the singer tweeted:

Crazy excited!!! My new single #GirlOnFire will be unleashed soon!!! Are you ready?

Available for download on September 4th, Keys will perform the single two days later at the 2012 Video Music Awards- two months before releasing its LP of the same name on November 27th.

• August 30, 2012 at 2:55 pm
    Rihanna Navy says:

Love photo hate the airplane looking logo.

• August 30, 2012 at 3:17 pm
    LeKing says:

nice, looks vintage. reminds of Sade’s ‘Love is Stronger than Pride’ album cover.

HUH Replied:

gurl bye.

LeKing Replied:

bye b****.

FAF Replied:

DEAD. PISSlicia could NEVA look like Queen Sade Adu!!!

LeKing Replied:

she does NOT look like Sade, she simply uses similar visual composition.

• August 30, 2012 at 3:18 pm
    Honestly Speaking says:

Is ir me or does she look like a straight up full blown d***.

Oh Yeah!!! Replied:

looks wierd!

• August 30, 2012 at 3:22 pm
    aishaaguilerakeys says:

Fire ! I’m so excited !

• August 30, 2012 at 3:22 pm
    DOSSOME says:

STRANGE Bt NICE…Just hope she’ll deliver as always

• August 30, 2012 at 3:23 pm
    aishaaguilerakeys says:

AK is giving me a James Bond girl feel. I absolutely adore her !

• August 30, 2012 at 3:26 pm
    Monstarebel says:

She’s a snooze fest….and I really DONT approve of her performing on the VMAS! UGH NEXT!!!!!

FAF Replied:

DEAD

Tee Replied:

Child you are PRESSED. How many more thoughts will you spend on her, hating ass queen?

truth.com Replied:

Don’t matter you approve you don’t count. Alicia Keys is here deal with it!!!!

• August 30, 2012 at 3:29 pm
    ASAP (As Sincere As Possible) says:

I don’t really like the cover, but I hope the song is as amazing as I think it will be. I’m excited for her comeback and for her VMA’s performance.

• August 30, 2012 at 3:29 pm
    JohnVidal(RIP Whitney-truegreat) says:

I like!
    I´m intrigued about the sound

• August 30, 2012 at 3:30 pm
    Oh Yeah!!! says:

Home Wrecker!

Monstarebel Replied:

haha yaaaas!!!!

HUH Replied:

OH s***, dying. ya’ll mess

• August 30, 2012 at 3:32 pm
    HoneyB says:

where is the fire?

FAF Replied:

ON HER CROTCH FROM SWIZZ

Lax Replied:

@FAF ROTF,,,LMAO

• August 30, 2012 at 3:33 pm
    Monstarebel says:

I only like two songs from this b**** which is Unthinkable *Which I think is one of the best/realest r&b songs of the decade * & Diary, the rest of her song are either boring or just sound the same & she STAY off key & SCREAMING thru her PERFORMANCES, “hopefully” she’ll deliver a FYAH album and make me a fan who knows muhahaha..

virtuoso intellect Replied:

but b**** u stan for rihanna. u dont get to criticise real artists

truth.com Replied:

EXACTLY!!!! GO JUMP IN A HOLE!!!!

• August 30, 2012 at 3:34 pm
    christinastherealtalent says:

I’m glad she didn’t make the atrocious song New Day the lead single. It not a bad song just not single material, especially for a lead single.

Anyway, I love the album cover and the single cover says a whole lot without being too much of anything and I admire that in an artist.

When you need a whole production for just a picture it shows how untalented and insecure you are. Less is always more and Alicia is bringing it with these promo snaps.

I hope Girl on Fire lives up to its title. I’m rooting for you Alicia. aunty Susie snatched away from you what should’ve been your 4th consecutive #1 album.

• August 30, 2012 at 3:37 pm
    Peter Griffin says:

Way better than the album cover! This is the closest we’re going to get to seeing Alicia on fire!

lol Replied:

I AGREE!!!

• August 30, 2012 at 3:38 pm
    RoyalKev says:

• August 30, 2012 at 3:45 pm
    Peter Griffin says:

Wait!!! What happened to her version of ‘New Day’ being released? Is only the 50 version being released? Why is her version being played on radio? Is this new single the lead single?

• August 30, 2012 at 3:48 pm
    MC says:

I need you to DELIVER Alicia! And quickly :)

FAF Replied:

SHE WILL FLOP! NO ONE IS CHECKING FOR HER! SHE HAS NO SUPPORTIVE FANBASE, ADULT CONTEMPORARY SALES ARE AT AN ALL TIME LOW! ONCE YOUR ALBUMS STOP PEAKING (LIKE HER LAST ONE DID, DEBUTING AT #2) YOU CANNOT COME BACK!! THIS IS HER KARMA FOR f****** MARRIED MEN!!

Lax Replied:

Power house vocalist and the cover look nice!

MC Replied:

@FAF Don’t count you chicken before it hatches, okay? If Alicia comes with hot material she will succeed. And debuting at #2 IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD. Girl bye.

truth.com Replied:

No supportive you sound foolish! Do you’re home work.

HYFR Replied:

U sound rediculously dumb. Alicia always outsells a LOT of people with or without #1 singles. Her last album TEOF was her only album that didnt touch #1 and that was only bcuz of Susan Boyle (6 or 700k first & second week) Alicia opened with something in the 400k’s in her 1st week which is a hell of a lot more than anybody u probably stan for can sell in their 1st week. Alicia is one girl that will never have a problem with selling an album. She has a very strong following. These girls will see.

• August 30, 2012 at 4:01 pm
    Eric says:

I like the photos that are coming out, but the red “AK” logo is really awful! It doesn’t fit with anything. It’s just off.

• August 30, 2012 at 4:03 pm
    JER says:

That is NOT a cute look. She looks manish and, as always, serving those dead eyes of hers.

Karen Replied:

Check your eyes. She does not look manish in any way and as far as her eyes, they’re not dead either. You can see from her eyes she is a deep thinker. Alicia is a very intelligent and beautiful lady and I admire her very much. It’s a shame, she can’t do what she loves to do for the people who love it so much without having ignorant remarks made about her and her life. I guess some think if you’re an entertainer or artist then you should just automatically have thick skin. I hope she continues to be strong and remains the beautiful person she’s always been.

• August 30, 2012 at 5:24 pm
    mr.m says:

Who’s that Mango?
    Has-beenLica Flopyes

• August 30, 2012 at 6:05 pm
    Haute Hottie says:

I don’t like this look at all. . . I mean what are you trying to give me with this 1977 Detroit slick back, where are the stylists? I think she shoulda cut it all off like Amber Rose, if she really wanted a good look, but this Pro-Styl slickback is not the look. She betta be servin something fierce musically, cause this is not a good look. . Truth be told she aint hit me with a hit album since the Diary, Ima need her to reference that album, and hit me back. <3

• August 30, 2012 at 7:30 pm
    dstrock says:

I mean, it’s nothing new but at least she looks good.

• August 30, 2012 at 8:16 pm
    Sugamama says:

This should be the album cover….

• August 30, 2012 at 9:42 pm
    Yesididbitch * My lace front Has it's own personaility says:

UGH she looks like a d*** b****…rest

• August 30, 2012 at 10:26 pm
    dee says:

I love the look! She looks edgy!

• August 30, 2012 at 11:00 pm
    Tbozfan10 says:

Don’t take this wrong way. No shade but I honestly can’t help but think I’m looking like a young David Bowie when looking at this picture! I didn’t know it was possible for Alecia keys of all people to look so much like a twin of David Bowie.

Sonya Replied:

She looks absolutely nothing like David Bowie. Where do people come up with this stuff, and yes I know what he looks like. I use to listen to his music all the time and have seen many pictures. Guess it’s true everyone see’s differently.
    She also does not look anything like a man. She looks like the beautiful woman she is.
    And the homewrecker stuff? No! She is not.
    This album cover is beautiful, like Ms Keys. If you can’t handle that then, too bad for you.