New Video: Pink - 'Try' | ..::That Grape Juice // ThatGrapeJuice.net::.. || Thirsty? Advertisement

New Video: Pink – ‘Try’

pink try video e1349865205175 New Video: Pink   Try

Pop rebel Pink keeps her winning streak ablaze with new single ‘Try’ – the video for which premiered literally seconds ago.

Check out the second official visual to be lifted from the star’s chart-topping ‘The Truth About Love’ album below…

Ever-edgy, ever-risque, and ever out-of-the-box, Pink reaffirms all of these attributes with this stunning effort. Easily one of her most engaging videos yet, the clip does a stellar job of capturing the track’s striking lyrics – all the while not serving up a literal take on them. We live, scratch that…we love…this. Do you?

• October 10, 2012 at 5:50 am
    LAX says:

PINK does the same things over and over

mc the place to be!! Replied:

no she doesnt this was very new!!!

Mad-On-Her Replied:

There’s nothing out there right now like this video.

• October 10, 2012 at 5:52 am
    mc the place to be!! says:

i love it #thats all

• October 10, 2012 at 6:01 am
    Steve Ax says:

this was beautiful

• October 10, 2012 at 6:26 am
    Mad-On-Her says:

Wow. Just wow.

• October 10, 2012 at 7:40 am
    Von Tae' says:

Amazing Video ! One of The Best I’ve Seen All Year. Very Original & Refreshing :) Thank Pink ! & Thanks ThatGrapeJuice For Sharing !

oh baby (b****** will Deal) Replied:

While I love the video, I beg to differ coz there was nothing refreshing about this….we saw the exact same concept in shakira’s 2009 video did it again!!! So nope, not original at all

• October 10, 2012 at 7:42 am
    C-mo says:

I am starting to believe that she is the freshest.

• October 10, 2012 at 8:24 am
    TALK THAT s*** says:

I love the concept of the video, and the choreography is beautiful and simply brilliant, but Pink makes too much money to come out with such a low quality video.

toohotfortv Replied:

i’m curious what you think is low quality. I just graduated with a masters in film and believe me nothing about this says cheap or “low-quality”. What are u talking about?

TALK THAT s*** Replied:

She spent 3$ and some change on this video.

TALK THAT s*** Replied:

[youtube]xE2onUOa5u4[/youtube] Shakira already did the concept back in 09.

• October 10, 2012 at 8:48 am
    Black China says:

That is true talent right there. I love P!nk because she takes her craft so seriously. I never knew home girl could dance like that though……Impressive.

• October 10, 2012 at 9:04 am
    JJFan1814 says:

P!nk is a dancer!!! have yall not seen the Janet Jackson MTV Icon where P!nk killed the choreography to Miss You Much? (YOUTUBE IT!)

Anyways, I love the video.

• October 10, 2012 at 9:33 am
    JOHNVIDAL says:

I can´t get over the fact her music sounds always the same to me, again and again. I don´t see anything too good at all
    The video is good
    And there´s no need to be mad at me cos it´s just my opinion. Love and peace

toohotfortv Replied:

well, she’s a pop/rock artist and thats what she does. Maybe you’re not into pop/rock?

biglife87 Replied:

We get it. You’re a stan. Pop/Rock has nothing to do with her songs sounding the same. She’s more than that…

• October 10, 2012 at 2:38 pm
    theman says:

Pink is a great artist. She has a variation of different styles of music, from pop/rock/r&b/hiphop. She’s very talented and creative. A legit artist…

[...] That Grape Juice gushed: “Ever-edgy, ever-risque, and ever out-of-the-box, Pink reaffirms all of these [...]

• October 10, 2012 at 4:26 pm
    MC says:

Great concept.

• October 10, 2012 at 4:41 pm
    bibi93 says:

Very good song!! Great artist Pink!!

• October 10, 2012 at 9:39 pm
    credits says:

@ 1:53 she choke slams him!! lol

Seriously though, not enough artists are creating anything timeless and classic in their music videos anymore, but Pink did just that. This is timeless. The video is iconic, should the song blow up, i can see music stations putting this video in their ‘all time’ countdowns years from now. This is a winner.

[...] That Grape Juice gushed: “Ever-edgy, ever-risque, and ever out-of-the-box, Pink reaffirms all of these attributes [...]

[...] seen Pink‘s ‘Try’ video, now see how the singer cooked it up an exclusive behind the [...]