Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Watch: Bruno Mars Blazes ‘X Factor US’

c6c763bbcb3a40d5bf0f01fcc0609b81 Watch:  Bruno Mars Blazes X Factor US

‘Grenade’ hitmaker Bruno Mars has been blowing up the promo trail in support of his soon-to-be #1 album ‘Unorthodox Jukebox’ – bringing its lead single/chart-topping hit ‘Locked Out of Heaven’ to a number of major outlets.

Now, ‘X Factor US’ can add its name to the list of stages charmed by the Hawaiian crooner.  See it below:

Great as always!

• December 13, 2012 at 10:06 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

He’s growing on me, who would have thought?.

• December 13, 2012 at 10:27 pm
    ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ says:

What I love the most about this guy is that he is very CONSISTENT. Every performance is on point and he delivers like he actually cares about his work and is passionate about this.
    _________________
    How epic would it be if he and Prince collaborated on a song?!? I know his majesty isn’t here ere for commercial related stuff and hasn’t been for a couple of decades, but I wish they would do something together.

Suicide Blonde Replied:

His Purple Majestic is my impossible husband.

ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ Replied:

I could never, man….she’s too majestic for my taste. Don’t temper with the greats, Suicide.

Suicide Blonde Replied:

@ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ
    He’s so cute.

Benron (King of The Phucking Navi) Replied:

He should be featured on stay instead of mickey mouse.

• December 13, 2012 at 10:38 pm
    Mrs Robyn Brown (Beyonce's Weave) says:

Just managed to buy the album…whoop whoop, loving it so far.

• December 13, 2012 at 10:45 pm
    Mrs Robyn Brown (Beyonce's Weave) says:

Bruno Mars’ voice sounds phucking amazing on my copy of Unorthodox Jukebox (which is mastered for iTunes). I just love his voice, it does things to me even I cannot explain. The clarity and the tone is just amazing.

• December 13, 2012 at 10:50 pm
    Mrs Robyn Brown (Beyonce's Weave) says:

Can someone please tell me why the drug dealers at RocNation are trying to use the same formula of trying to re-create Rihanna? There can only be one Rihanna; Willow Smith, Rita Ora and now Paige Thomas cannot and will never be Rihanna. Gay-Z, get this into your head damn it.

• December 13, 2012 at 10:59 pm
    Monstarebel says:

My husband so happy that he got his 4th number 1 single with locked outta heaven if there’s anyone I would like to take Rih from the top of the charts it would be Bruno xoxo

• December 13, 2012 at 11:42 pm
    King B>Rihanna says:

Yes my husband just slay that stage!

• December 14, 2012 at 7:30 am
    JER says:

still not here for Bruno however good he may be. That strained voice. Ch…. If i wanted to listen to nails on a chalkboard I’d watch Alicia Keys live