Fantasia Unveils ‘Side Effects Of You’ Tracklisting / Features Kelly Rowland & Missy Elliott

fantasia side effects of you cover Fantasia Unveils Side Effects Of You Tracklisting / Features Kelly Rowland & Missy Elliott

While delays can spell disaster for a project, the push back of Fantasia‘s fourth album ‘The Side Effects Of You’ is seeming more justified by the day.

Originally due in March, the Idol alum cited the need to map out proper promotion as the prime reason for the hold up. And it appears she’s using the extra time wisely. For, not only has singer announced a new date (April 16th), she’s also unwrapped the LP’s cover, and now its tracklisting too.

Find out what Ms. Barrino will be serving up in a matter of months after the jump…

‘The Side Of Effects Of You’ Tracklisting

1. Make Me Feel featuring King Los
2. Ain’t All Bad
3. If I Was A Bird
4. Girl Talk (Interlude)
5. Without Me featuring Kelly Rowland & Missy Elliott
6. Side Effects Of You
7. Get It Right
8. So Much To Prove
9. Change Your Mind
10. Lighthouse
11. Lose To Win
12. End Of Me
13. In Deep
14. Haunted (Target Exclusive)
15. Kiss Bang Boom (Target Exclusive)

*********
While release of new Fantasia music always excites us, that Kelly Rowland and Missy Elliott duet has us salivating. How delightfully random. Roll on April!

• February 26, 2013 at 9:53 am
    Eclectech says:

I’m intrigued. Will most likely buy it.

Beauty Queen Replied:

Me too :)

mojareanX Replied:

• February 26, 2013 at 9:55 am
    King B>Rihanna says:

THE TRACKLISTING HAS ME EXCITED
    THAT KELLY ROWLAND AND MISSY COLLABORATION
    SHOULD BE INTERESTING AS IT WOULD BE NICE TO
    SEE HOW THEY DIFFERENT STYLES MESH TOGETHER.

truth(even tho im a PREEEGNET SISSY i draaags icki and keshia cole and their funky ass stans) Replied:

Agreed!

mojareanX Replied:

• February 26, 2013 at 9:57 am
    seo says:

I want to hear that Kelly Rowland track NOW!!!!!!!!!

• February 26, 2013 at 10:02 am
    truth(even tho im a PREEEGNET SISSY i draaags icki and keshia cole and their funky ass stans) says:

I reeeeally dont.c how can sing with fanny bcus fanny is the TRUTH but strangely THATS the track i wanna hear most! The different style meshed together intrigues me

• February 26, 2013 at 10:04 am
    David says:

WOW

Kelly r and Missy

I WANT

• February 26, 2013 at 10:08 am
    HOWYOULIKEIT says:

Bring those vocals Fanny
    Cant wait

• February 26, 2013 at 10:10 am
    free spirit says:

I am too excited for Fantasia’s “Side Effects Of You” album right now!!! I know I am going to get my copy, and the tracklisting is bananas!!! Kelly Rowland, and Missy Elliott!!! Three Beautiful Chocolate Women on one track!!! Come on April 16th!!!

• February 26, 2013 at 10:24 am
    BeyWhoUWanna says:

Will she have a song on there about how she likes to sleep with people’s husband. If not, here is my tracklist for her.

Side Effects Of You: The Husband Chaser Edition.

1. Make Me Feel Sinful featuring King Los
    2. Ain’t All Bad When I’m Screwing Your Man
    3. If I Was A Bird (I’d Peck At Your Marriage)
    4. Girl Talk (featuring Alicia Keys)
    5. Without My Morals featuring Kelly Rowland & Missy Elliott
    6. Side Effects Of Your Wedding License
    7. Get It Right (Or I’m Telling Your Wife)
    8. So Much To Prove (Homewrecker Remix)
    9. Change Your Marital Status
    10. Lighthouse (Where I Live In Sin)
    11. Lose To Win (The Tmobile Edition)
    12. End Of My Morals
    13. In Denial
    14. Haunted (By your Baby mama)
    15. Kiss Bang Boom (Your Man Is In My Room)

UMMM Replied:

“He who is without sin, cast the first stone!”

Thats all Im going to say!

NIghtmare! Replied:

Say no more!

Josh Replied:

Do not judge, or you too will be judged. That’s all I’m going to say

Really? Replied:

You have entirely too much time on your hands

she had one but YO MOMMA asked for it because she a w****!!! b****!!!

jrsells Replied:

Trick MOVE ON! That is old news! He isn’t married anymore and THATS HER BABY’S FATHER! He ain’t going nowhere! Go sit your dumb, i can’t let go of yesterdays news a** all the way DOWN! She’s isn’t that first and surely won’t be the last….. FANTASIA IS THE TRUTH!

• February 26, 2013 at 10:24 am
    mello in my jello says:

Yess I cant wait to hear Without me!!!!!!

• February 26, 2013 at 10:38 am
    Dee says:

You be blessed I wish I would take the time to write a whole history report of insults in the am like that f****** retard wow smh really you have no morals haing early in the morning

• February 26, 2013 at 10:45 am
    Mother Mariah says:

Too bad a judge found Fantasia NOT GUILTY of homewrecking since the couple was SEPERATED unlike Alicia keys! I cannot wait to see the LTW video, and to cop this album! REAL music!

• February 26, 2013 at 10:47 am
    christinastherealtalent says:

I dont care whether the album sells or not just want some new quality R&B music.

• February 26, 2013 at 10:52 am
    j says:

cant wait for KISS BANG BOOM

that name had me rolling

• February 26, 2013 at 11:19 am
    alessandro says:

i want that track with kelly rowland and missy

• February 26, 2013 at 12:05 pm
    free spirit says:

P.S. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT KELLY ROWLAND & MISSY ELLIOTT ARE ON THE SAME TRACK… INTERESTING!!! BUT I’VE ALWAYS WANTED AND STILL DO WANT A TRACK WITH JUST FANTASIA & BEYONCÉ SLAYING MY LIFE!!!

• February 26, 2013 at 1:16 pm
    nick says:

yes Fantasia!!!! cnt wait boo!!

• February 26, 2013 at 1:45 pm
    YessKelly says:

LOL ok Tasia. We see ya girl

• February 26, 2013 at 1:47 pm
    williNalli says:

This album should be very interesting. My first buy from her. I like her “Hood Boy” track back in the day.

• February 26, 2013 at 4:48 pm
    RCW says:

Kelly Rowland MUST be doing background….she’s gonna sound a mess

• February 26, 2013 at 6:06 pm
    Lebo(CaribbeanBOi) says:

Excited to hear Without Me, Its KELLY BABY !!!

• February 27, 2013 at 1:23 am
    cocobutta says:

Getting!!!
    Was paying her no mind this era and that tracklist has given me hope she will come hard.

• February 27, 2013 at 1:45 am
    Angela Wesley says:

Tasia pick the right people to collaborate with.
    I don’t think Kelly will be singing back ground,
    Kelly and Tasia will both sing lead parts while
    Missy Elliot will rapper. This is why we like
    Kelly. She is not afraid to work with any artist.
    Free Spirit , that not going to happen because
    Beyonce like to work with A list Artist.

• February 27, 2013 at 3:43 am
    Steph says:

Excited about the Kelly rowland and Missy Track! Looking forward to the album Fantasia!!!

• February 27, 2013 at 12:02 pm
    MusicLover says:

Make no mistake I love my soulful Tasia all day and everyday because she is without a doubt Aretha’s rightful heir, the Princess of Soul. But truth be told, I’ve longed for an album from her that is as eclectic and diverse reflective of her stint on American Idol. Songs as diverse as “Summertime”, “What Are You Doing..”, “I Believe” and “Dreams”. The closes we’ve go to such a project was her first album of which still didn’t quench my thirst. Looking at this tracklisting and realizing the potential diversity this album is to hold, my cup runneth over with excitement. Additionally,I am elated she has looked to emulate Tina and James Browns on this pending project because the creator did bestow upon her some of their musical gifts. Now if she can only start claiming Patti Labelle as much as she claim Aretha, Tina and James and I’d be the most happiest person a live.

jrsells Replied:

i FEEL YOU! I think she tried this with the FANTASIA self titled album and though the album was classic it didn’t do too well, America wasn’t ready!

jrsells Replied:

Check her InstaGram and Twitter and other comments.. She always praises Patti… In addition to Patti introducing Fantasia at one of her own shows and fantasia paying homage to patti!

• March 3, 2013 at 10:15 pm
    Josh says:

Can’t wait. I know Fantasia is gonna kill it like she always do. I’m anxious to hear that record with Missy and Kelly Rowland. I bet that song is banana. Who would thought that Tasia and Kelly Rowland would collaborate together? Two beautiful chocolate women.

I’m glad she have decided to unleashed her inner-Tina Turner ad James Brown on this album.

• March 10, 2013 at 8:30 pm
    Riqueen says:

I’m just pissed at the fact she’s puttin missy and kelly on her flop album leave dem girls alone

jrsells Replied:

How you calling it a flop already hater!? you’re a flop..Fantasia has already broke into top 10 on billboard adult contemporary charts..Doesn’t seem like a flop to me hater.. The only flop i see in this post is a stank broad calling him/herself RIQUEEN!

• March 29, 2013 at 9:38 am
    Joyce cunningham says:

Missy elliot worked with fantasia, when her and monica did something together, it didn’t make on either album…but fantasia hooking up with kelly rowland, that’s going to be interesting…I know kelly, missy elliot going to bring their A game…with tasia…I’m so proud of Fantasia, I’ve pre-order my copy at FYE…