Preview: Alicia Keys Kicks Off Season 3 of Oprah's 'Master Class' | ..::That Grape Juice // ThatGrapeJuice.net::.. || Thirsty? Advertisement

Preview: Alicia Keys Kicks Off Season 3 of Oprah’s ‘Master Class’

75616b5710a5fa649b9f58e018556716 Preview:  Alicia Keys Kicks Off Season 3 of Oprahs Master Class

14-time Grammy winner Alicia Keys has been appointed the task of kicking off the third season of Oprah‘s critically acclaimed series ‘Master Class’ (OWN).

Detailing her storied career, fans of the songstress can expect to hear stories about her time with music mogul Clive Davis, marriage to producer/rapper Swizz Beatz, motherhood, music, and more.

Set to air tomorrow night, Winfrey has shared clips of the highly anticipated showing via her official Youtube page.  Tuck in below to get your first glimpse:

Watch below:

Catch the episode in its entirety when it airs Sunday, March 3, at 10/9c on OWN!

• March 2, 2013 at 11:46 pm
    Holy Hive says:

She needs to work on those shitty vocals…. its sad that Rihanna can give you a better vocal performance than Alicia these days

• March 2, 2013 at 11:49 pm
    BEYSUS OVER JESUS says:

I LOVE ALICIA, BUT HER VOCAL ABILITY IS NOT WHAT IT USED TO BE…SHE NEEDS A VOCAL COACH.

• March 2, 2013 at 11:53 pm
    Twitter: @BeyhiveUSA says:

beyhive follow me on twitter @BeyhiveUSA

• March 3, 2013 at 2:42 am
    HoneychipPlease says:

Alcia Darling instead of wasting your time doing the next chapter, you should be investing time in a vocal coach working on those nails to a chalkboard vocals…

• March 3, 2013 at 2:43 am
    HoneychipPlease says:

She looking really old these days too child…

• March 3, 2013 at 6:16 am
    Aishaaguilerakeystesfaye says:

Vids are blocked in France, but I’ll be watching. I love Alicia and her interviews are always interesting !

• March 3, 2013 at 6:45 am
    j says:

ALICIA YOU LOST ME AS A FAN SINCE PUT IT IN A LOVE SONG!!
    WHERE IS THE DAMN VIDEO

I LOVE YOU GIRL BUT THAT WAS CRIME TO THE HIVES

• March 3, 2013 at 8:55 am
    CiCi Slaaaaaays says:

GET VOCAL LESSONS BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE

• March 3, 2013 at 9:53 am
    blah says:

Alicia girl
    You run me so low. Every time you screehed that damn girl is on fire song I wanted to personally find you so I could tell you to stooooop it b**** plz. What happened to that voice mama? I guess God took your voice because you took someones husband *pops tongue* Alicia off KEYs girl hang it up

That’s all I got

• March 3, 2013 at 10:02 am
    Dossome says:

All the hate for alicia is beyond pathetic…yes her voice has deterioriated but she’s arguably the most talented artist of her generation.i personally think she’s one of the best things to happen to music in the last decade

JOHNVIDAL Replied:

Exactly. And she´s the most successful R&B act of the last decade too

LOVE ALICIA Replied:

People wanna find something negative to say about her. Especially these Bey stans, that’s all they do is bash other artist to build up beyonce like she is the only artist alive.

• March 3, 2013 at 11:08 am
    fatusankoh says:

keys you lost me when you stope the record you did with bey you dont seem like a nice pension

• March 3, 2013 at 1:19 pm
    belle says:

I’ve always loved Alicia Keys, but more for her songwriting than her voice. I don’t think her voice is bad at all, and the strain you sometimes hears just adds to the feel of the song, in my opinion.

• March 3, 2013 at 1:39 pm
    lexi says:

i am so confused about her, what the hell happen to her great voice.

• March 3, 2013 at 2:27 pm
    karen says:

I love Alicia and her voice. No one does it like her. That beautiful voice and piano is what makes this woman so special. Add to that her personality, positivity, caring, and just pretty much everything else about her, and I think anyone could see why she is such a wonderful human being. Anyone downing her needs to take a seat and worry about their own imperfections and faults. Can’t wait to see her “live” on tour. “Girl on Fire”, “New Day”, “Listen to Your Heart”, “Brand New Me”, It’s gonna be great.

• March 3, 2013 at 5:00 pm
    MelyB says:

Looking at the pic of AKeys & Oprah, it hit me how quickly time has flown since that first time I saw her perform on tv. I have been a fan since then and can’t wait to see the interview.

• March 3, 2013 at 9:47 pm
    DJ says:

Wow i remember watching that interview on Oprah years ago…how times flies! No matter what you say Alicia Keys is hands down one of the most gifted music artists in music history. This woman writes, composes and produces her own music. A lot of artists can’t come close to doing that successfully especially nowadays. I’m so happy for her and all her success she has achieved.