Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Major: Kelly Rowland Confirms New Beyonce & Michelle Williams Collaboration For ‘Talk A Good Game’

kelly rowland talk a good game e1364417067381 Major: Kelly Rowland Confirms New Beyonce & Michelle Williams Collaboration For Talk A Good Game

Kelly Rowland is set to ‘Talk A Good Game’ this Summer and is doing so with help from a few familiar faces.

Details below…

In a new interview with Billboard, the R&B siren speaks at length about ‘Game’, her fourth studio album. And perhaps most interestingly reveals that as well as collaborations with Pharrell Williams and Wiz Khalifa, the ‘Kisses Down Low’ led LP will also feature a duet with her Destiny’s Child comrades Beyonce and Michelle Williams.

Of the surprise feature, which serves as the second time the trio will have appeared together on record in almost 10 years (January’s ‘Nuclear’ being the first), the 32-year old said: “It’s not a Destiny’s Child track, it’s me featuring Beyoncé and Michelle”. Speaking on the sound of the surprise track, Ms. Kelly simply says “Soulllllll”{Source}

**********

As if confirmed production from the likes of The-Dream, Pharrell, T-Minus, and Mike Will didn’t have us excited enough, this has cranked our anticipation for the album into overdrive!

With folk consistently itching to pit the ladies against each other, their reuniting during a window which will see each of them release solo projects speaks volumes.

More than anything, all signs point to Ms. Kelly bringing the heat this Summer and we, for one, can’t wait!

• April 5, 2013 at 6:29 pm
    Gigi says:

I love Kelly !

Aloys234 Replied:

I think someone has changed the like and Dislike buttons around. Besides that screw up, This collaboration is going to b HOTTTTT! I would prefer if it was a sexy video like we’ve been seeing Kelly doing, or something fierce like Beyonce is known for, but.. as long as they get it right first time around.. im all for it!

• April 5, 2013 at 6:29 pm
    POP ROYALTY ( RUDE BOY) says:

CAREER. SUICIDE.

the last thing i want from her is a Collaboration with Beyonce.

Holy Hive Replied:

Shut your flip flopping ass up can’t stand hoes like you ugh you needa die already thanks

XtinaaLovee Replied:

Exactly its tired

Rose Replied:

YEs shut the f*** up and die!!!!!!

• April 5, 2013 at 6:31 pm
    @Psychostoner_ says:

Yesssss kelly bring it, a new DC song is needed, but I’ma need bey to release grown woman in full now, no body gets me excited over a one minute clip like she does. “they love the way I walk, coz I walk with a vengance”

• April 5, 2013 at 6:33 pm
    JARED (WHITE DUDE) says:

So… Both Kelly and Ciara are releasing their albums on the same day? I wonder who will push theirs forward or back first?

Anyway, I hope this song will be better than “Nuclear”. It better be and I hope Kelly and her team actually ‘promote’ her material this time ’round… For the love of God!

truth(icki is a KMART, NO GRAMMY NOD, PFRR FLOP, SQUID EYED b****) Replied:

WHERE did u c her and cici relaesin on the same day hun?

• April 5, 2013 at 6:33 pm
    Mk says:

Roll on june 4th

• April 5, 2013 at 6:33 pm
    RICHANDBLACK11 says:

Ok Kelly lets see what you girls are cooking up.

• April 5, 2013 at 6:34 pm
    Capt.beehive says:

hater already pressed.

• April 5, 2013 at 6:34 pm
    Holy Hive says:

Yas can’t wait hun xoxo

• April 5, 2013 at 6:35 pm
    GEMINI says:

kelly done got DC3 for the album yesss betta work… this album gon slay my life i can not wait. #TALKAGOODGAME YESSSSSSSSS

• April 5, 2013 at 6:35 pm
    NΛVI says:

Rihanna and Beyonce have are not rivals. It’s the Stans who like to make something out of nothing as Kelly said. Rihanna constantly praises and look up to Beyonce yet the Beehive hates her for no apparent reason since GGGB era. Which just makes them look quite ignorant and bitter. I can’t wait to hear kelly’s new album, loving kisses down low. I just want to see all of them win in this white media driven industry. BLACK GIRLS>

King B>Rihanna Replied:

and the navy is just as ignorant and bitter. so don’t play the point the finger game.

NΛVI Replied:

No boo, the navy didn’t even exist in riri career until/after GGGB. the reason why i/we retaliate is because the beehive is the one who started this whole fiasco..i never even had a problem with beyonce to begin until i notice how the beehive was going in on rihanna, THAT’s WHY WE are the way we are towards beyonce is because of her ignorant.stupid fans who stated this s***.

Frans Replied:

But wait? You are one of the main ones shading Bey hardcore and putting them up against eachother all the time!

NΛVI Replied:

I won’t deny i haven’t go in on beyonce countless of times but if beyonce stupid hoodhive wasn’t so ignoant and hateful towards rihanna i wouldn’t be this way towards her. where did this hate for rihanna stem from?? cause she constantly praise beyonce since the beginning of her career yet the hoodhive depise her with a passion.

RICHANDBLACK11 Replied:

True indeed, I think it works both ways. To be REAL with you I never ever had an issue with Rihanna til I came to this site and saw how the Navy was bashing Beyonce. I was like WOW. It needs to STOP on both sides. No matter how much each stan base bash each other, both girls are WInning in this white media driven industry.

Beehive and Navy we need to stop this foolishness.

DOSSOME Replied:

I find stan-wars funny at times but this site just takes it overboard

Mother Mariah Replied:

I’ve been saying this for the longest time, but I’ve been serially thumbed down & cussed out, so I try to stay away from all Rihanna/Beyonce threads. Too much unnecessary bickering for me.

RICHANDBLACK11 Replied:

I think overboard is an understatement lol…..

Yess It can be quite comical at times.

WHAT DA FUK Replied:

How dare you try and make peace???? HYPOCRITE!!!! YOU THE MAIN ONE HATIN!!!!!!!!

truth(icki is a KMART, NO GRAMMY NOD, PFRR FLOP, SQUID EYED b****) Replied:

LMAO U JUST C BEY FINNA SLAY RHI SO U R EXTENDN AN OLIVE BRANCH LOLOL!!! CHICKEN!!

• April 5, 2013 at 6:35 pm
    my forehead tho says:

So b**** it’s basically a Destiny’s Child track -___-

I’m still excited though.

KAKA Replied:

No b**** !!! she said It’s gonna be (KELLY ROWLAND feat Beyonce and Michelle Williams !!! Imma book yankee stadium cause you obviously need several seats

Steph Replied:

@Kaka lol good one!

truth(icki is a KMART, NO GRAMMY NOD, PFRR FLOP, SQUID EYED b****) Replied:

DEATH DROP!!

• April 5, 2013 at 6:36 pm
    King B>Rihanna says:

the children of destiny on one track I live.

XtinaaLovee Replied:

But they’ve been there done that kelly needs to separate herself from the devil aka beyonce

• April 5, 2013 at 6:37 pm
    ME says:

Love kelly to death but I wish she would come out with something innovative. Cause tracks like Kisses aren’t gonna work for her for long :/

• April 5, 2013 at 6:39 pm
    XtinaaLovee says:

If it sounds anything like nuclear Kelly dont release it i Fucks with you beyonce on the other hand i can’t fucks with shes a fake thief & liar hoes like her get no respect from me…

Mk Replied:

Don’t worry it ain’t like that at all. The so called industry sources have said it’s VERY VERY HOT!! And everything these sources said in january has come true. I.e Nuclear, superbowl, kelly ft bee n michelle. I believe it is hot as they claimed back then

• April 5, 2013 at 6:39 pm
    King B>Rihanna says:

not this rihanna fan trying to bring beyonce vs rihanna in this post. this post is about kelly so be seated with your power-puff girls looking ass.

quetta Replied:

Hahaha

• April 5, 2013 at 6:40 pm
    _NoFucksGiven_1 says:

I love Kelly and this will be great. I was waiting for them to do a song since 2007 after the #BetAwards. And bitches stop hating. Come on Kelly, Beyonce, and Michelle. I smell a hit.

Robyn Fenty (The STD infected goat) Replied:

Not with Michelle in it!

Mk Replied:

How many HITS did DC HAVE WITH MICHELLE ON THEM? Those three are supercool together

boywonder Replied:

Michelle is really an excellent singer.

• April 5, 2013 at 6:40 pm
    GEMINI says:

BeHive and RowlandStones should not be pinning them against each other like forreal. they all collaberating together and thats good. they makin good music for their fans

Suicide Blonde Replied:

Are you Gemini?

RICHANDBLACK11 Replied:

I’m a GEMINI

Suicide Blonde Replied:

I’m a Gemini too, how do you like Beyonce?

GEMINI Replied:

yess i love beyonce but i just always been a huge fan of kelly more i got all her albums

RICHANDBLACK11 Replied:

What do you mean? Gemini and Virgo’s don’t get along or something

Suicide Blonde Replied:

@RICHANDBLACK11
    @GEMINI

First Geminis that i know who likes Beyonce.

• April 5, 2013 at 6:41 pm
    luv says:

yesssss

• April 5, 2013 at 6:43 pm
    DOSSOME says:

It’s always a wait n see when Kelly Rowland is involved…it’ll be interesting to see how bright kelly can shine with beyonce around

• April 5, 2013 at 6:43 pm
    King B>Rihanna says:

wait does k row fan base have a name?

i was always curious.

XtinaaLovee Replied:

The nobodies

KEY Replied:

RowlandStones and f*** you to the one who said nobodies.

Mother Mariah Replied:

I thought they were the Rowldawgs.

• April 5, 2013 at 6:48 pm
    Frans says:

Interesting! Love me some Kelly, Bey, and Michelle.

• April 5, 2013 at 7:03 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

“It’s not a Destiny’s Child track, it’s me featuring Beyoncé and Michelle”.

Yeah!…she wants to do that for the first time instead of “its Beyonce featuring Kelly and Michelle”.

• April 5, 2013 at 7:07 pm
    Teacher says:

Kelly you betta hide ya credits gurl, cuz u KNOW…*SIDE-EYE*….

RICHANDBLACK11 Replied:

you old shady c***….

• April 5, 2013 at 7:09 pm
    TheRowlandStone says:

Your are a nobody look who you Stan for let’s not please anywho the name Is ROWLANDSTONES

• April 5, 2013 at 7:09 pm
    Bow Down Bitches says:

I’ll bet you Kelly will sing all the verses and let Michelle and Beyonce sing the bridge…just like they did to Michelle…EVERY DAMN TIME

• April 5, 2013 at 7:12 pm
    boopboop says:

so i guess DC will get back together so beyonce can inflate her album sales even more….i mean she’ll NEED to cuz 5-ONIC gonna flop harder than 4CLOSURE! bish is DESPERATE and digging in THE PAST tryna to stay relevant RIGHT NOW!

• April 5, 2013 at 7:15 pm
    Robyn Fenty (The STD infected goat) says:

Yaaaas Kelly gurl! Yo’ pretty ass betta werk.
    I love me some Kelly. Not interested in hearing Michelle but I hope Beyonce can tone it down a bit with all that yelling she does.

• April 5, 2013 at 7:28 pm
    Andrea Jones says:

Kelly was on The Breakfast club today & she said June 4th is NOT confirmed bcuz she doesn’t want to give a date & her album not be ready yet. as for the DC3 reunion on her album I’m here for it. It’ll be like Destiny Fulfilled which in my opinion was her best work vocally & honestly should be the direction she goes with her album. Regardless tho I wish her the best. She is too talented to be where she has been. But I’m glad to see her finally steppin up a lil.

• April 5, 2013 at 7:46 pm
    GEMINI says:

idk why yall throw michelle so much shade. the girl got pipes on her happy for all 3 of them they finna slay the game. #teamkelly

• April 5, 2013 at 8:00 pm
    Beauty Queen says:

Seriously cannot wait for this album!!!!!

• April 5, 2013 at 8:02 pm
    YessKelly says:

AMAZING!!!! This album will be the bizness

• April 5, 2013 at 8:05 pm
    GEMINI says:

#ROWLANDSTONES ALL THE WAY BABY

• April 5, 2013 at 8:13 pm
    Mother Mariah says:

I want Kelly to win, but s*** does SHE want to win? I haven’t seen any performances of KDL. I haven’t even seen her on TV besides the Oscars red carpet. Girl get it the f*** together…. :roll:

GEMINI Replied:

she performed kisses down low last night at CVoisiology la. she did a full concert i watched it on ustream

• April 5, 2013 at 8:36 pm
    JER says:

… so… it’s the members of Destiny’s Child but it’s not a Destiny’s Child song. Grrrl…

thetruth Replied:

She’s basically saying she will be singing lead it’s not gonna be like a typical DC song… learn to read between the lines honey. It’s her song not Destiny’s Child.

• April 5, 2013 at 10:37 pm
    HOWYOULIKEIT says:

exciting. But i want it to be better than nuclear.

• April 6, 2013 at 12:02 am
    Steph says:

Can’t wait for the album!

• April 6, 2013 at 12:19 am
    Dev says:

What a lame way tp get interest in your album. Fantasia duetted with Kelly, and before Kelly stands on her own two feet and duets with just Michelle or Brandy or LaToya or Latavia or just someone else she decides Beyonce. Does this girl ever want to get out from her shadow!? Kelly would’ve been better doing a duet wit Keyshia Cole because at this moment i would’ve found that more exciting

• April 6, 2013 at 12:57 am
    DIGGER BEY says:

5oinc @boopoop. Hoe is that’s the best u can come up with. U Rihc*nts are so f*ckin pathetic. Whatever the name of the album, trust me hoe. It will definitely sell more than Unaflop. The album debuted under 250k during the Holidays and she is suppose to b an big star lmao. 4 came out n June and did 315k and sold more. Too bad Unaflop won’t go platinum. Hoeianna’s album sells will continue to decline. And I’m gonna dragggggggggggggggg the dog sh*t out of u c*nts. #2013…..NOT THE YEAR OF HOEIANNA

• April 6, 2013 at 1:01 am
    DIGGER BEY says:

YESSSSSSSSSSS! THIS RITE HERE IS MAJOR! MAJOR! MAJOR! KELLY + KING B + MICHELLE = A TIMELESS HIT! I CAN’T F*CKIN WAIT! KELLS IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!! #THE NEXT GREAT DIVA

• April 6, 2013 at 1:53 am
    Kate Middleton says:

The Lard tard is desperate to regain fans.

• April 6, 2013 at 2:25 am
    . : : h 2 o : : . says:

“Nuclear” was DISAPPOINTMENT dot COM, it sounded like it was recorded for ‘Survivor’ and didn’t to make the cut.

I hope this’s not the same.

• April 6, 2013 at 12:20 pm
    DIGGER BEY says:

I actually liked Nuclear though. It wasn’t up their with all there other hits. But it was an groovy laid bac track. Grown Folks Music! And Kelly said the feel was…SOUL! OMG! If its anything similar to “IF”! #ITS OVER

• April 6, 2013 at 3:27 pm
    cocobutta says:

YAS KELLY you take that lead!!!

Calls Bey & Michelle
    “Hey ladies, my sisters, just know this is MY SONG and I run this. Know your positions and BOW DOWN BITCHES”

*Hangs up phone*
    (Side-eye & a smile)

#talkagoodgame

• April 7, 2013 at 6:10 am
    Alex says:

I CAN’T WAIT! #TalkAGoodGame

• April 7, 2013 at 8:33 am
    Arie says:

I love Kelly so I hope this single works for her because Lord knows that Superbowl perfomance showed me that she has got it in her. The confidence she showed and every single thing she has done since tells me she is one hit album away from claiming her sport as one of the RnB queens. If she fails this time around Seven Streeter is taking her sport.

• April 7, 2013 at 12:51 pm
    Drew says:

I’ll be checking for it as long as it don’t sound like ‘Nuclear’. Did not like that one…