New Video: India Arie - 'I Am Light (Lyrics)' | ..::That Grape Juice // ThatGrapeJuice.net::.. || Thirsty? Advertisement

New Video: India Arie – ‘I Am Light (Lyrics)’

indiae arie that grape juice New Video: India Arie   I Am Light (Lyrics)

Set to debut with 25,000 units next week, India Arie‘s stunning new album ‘Songversation‘ welcomed the release of a new lyric video yesterday.

This time, for the last song on the album- ‘I Am Light’. Moving and inspirational without ever feeling cliche, make this the one song you listen to if you don’t decide to pick up the album.

However, if you’re anything like us, you may find that a little hard to do once you hear what’s waiting for you below.

Enjoy…

• June 28, 2013 at 1:15 pm
    Cali says:

Love it…

FAF Replied:

^shut the f*** up, troll

dsgxcbery Replied:

~~ Unbelievable~`Wow~~`My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~BlàckWhìteHub. Ç o m ~~ They told me it is a Serious black white dating for black & white single s seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, and so on….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try.

• June 28, 2013 at 1:29 pm
    yooooooooo (keristan) says:

Songversation is amazing!!!!!! India truly deservs a far high sales figure. For real my favourite album of 2013 so far! Absolutely filed with POSITIVE MESSAGES, empowering music and truly mind oening lyrics. If you dont have it, i highly rcommend it. This song is a perfect example of its realness and sonic serenity. I js tlove how the ongs are so stripped back ad the vocal delivries ae amazing as well as the truly touchng lyrics. WOOOW words cant decribe. Thank you india arie!!

• June 28, 2013 at 2:12 pm
    JARED (WHITE DUDE) says:

I like this Woman. ;)

• June 28, 2013 at 3:14 pm
    XX says:

I didn’t like anything she put out this era, before this song.

• June 28, 2013 at 4:25 pm
    the real xoxo says:

I enjoyed her album. It will flop but it was good.

• September 11, 2013 at 7:54 am
    DR R K JUGADE says:

she is just too good i don’t know who write this song but that person is blessed one and close to the God otherwise this song could not be written.well done just “WOW”