Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Keyshia Cole Announces Album Release Date

6a00d834fd7f7353ef0105367ce4ed970b 800wi Keyshia Cole Announces Album Release Date

Keyshia Cole has announced the official release date of her next studio album. The LP, tentatively titled ‘Keyshia’, hits stores on December 14th and is preceded by the lead single, ‘I Ain’t Thru (Ft. Nicki Minaj)’. Also contributing to the project is producer Pharrell who worked with Cole back in September.

Thoughts?

• October 18, 2010 at 6:07 pm
    Kahari says:

The lead single to Keyshia Cole’s self-titled project just reverts her back to her poor production and ambiguous writing skills. That song is nothing timeless, nothing that is catchy enough to be played on the contemporary radio stations. There is no growth in Keyshia’s vocals whatsoever (the same belting ass lines, and chopped up “yeah-eh-eh-ehhhh-eh-aye…”), and Nicki’s little guest appearance doesn’t do the song any justice either. It’s a big disappointment for someone who actually has a fan base to return with such lacking material. C’mon Keysh, give me more…

• October 18, 2010 at 6:13 pm
    stan says:

that song sounds like “obsessed”

• October 18, 2010 at 6:18 pm
    Dee says:

Like the single and not trying to degrade the artist. It;s in my Ipo and looking forward to getting her new CD.

• October 18, 2010 at 6:18 pm
    jeremydante says:

OOOOH. excited for keyshia.
    wish they were still filming the way it is- with just her- not frankie & neffe.

• October 18, 2010 at 6:24 pm
    chile please! says:

@Kahari YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS! Read b****!!! You said everything that I wanted to say. So Kudo’s for you………Lawd knows I can’t take Keyshia. She really needs to go away with her amature night at the Apollos voice! LOL!

• October 18, 2010 at 6:36 pm
    danny b says:

Same day as Cedric’s… i mean, Ciara’s “Basically Extinct”……

• October 18, 2010 at 7:13 pm
    antha says:

Another blow to Diddy…not only could the album flop but it could come behind Jamie, Ciara & Keyshia?

This day needs to be named s*** on Diddy day.

• October 18, 2010 at 7:15 pm
    BENJAMIN says:

I look forward to it, I just hope she is readying a second single soon.

• October 18, 2010 at 7:18 pm
    Mely B says:

^ @ KAHARI

I was applauding her whole steez last time around – her styling was off the hook and I began to see her as a grown azz woman & that album is a grower so if people only listened to it once, they didn’t really give it a chance.

However since her performance on the BET Awards and now this underwhelming track, I too fear that she is reverting. Hopefully she has people manning these blogs because the consensus seems to be that this is a weak lead single.

• October 18, 2010 at 7:24 pm
    Christian says:

I’m excited for Keyshia’s return. But that 1st single, I can do without.

• October 18, 2010 at 7:29 pm
    MUSIC LOVER says:

I wonder who will end up selling more…

• October 18, 2010 at 7:30 pm
    Robier says:

Uhhhh she gonna need them xmas sales cause that single is wretched

• October 18, 2010 at 7:53 pm
    Jace says:

UUUGHH! why is this her first single!!!!!!! This is not single material by any means!

• October 18, 2010 at 8:09 pm
    GangsterA says:

the first single is a mess i like nicki verse i will give the album a listen but i won’t be buying

• October 18, 2010 at 8:39 pm
    theman says:

Her first single is terrible. Period….

• October 18, 2010 at 11:02 pm
    rebirthofslick says:

Even though I don’t like the 1st single I will be buying the album when it comes out. I love her music, just not this song.

• October 18, 2010 at 11:02 pm
    rebirthofslick says:

Even though I don’t like the 1st single I will be buying the album when it comes out. I love her music, with the exception of her lastest single of course.

• October 18, 2010 at 11:09 pm
    RATED x says:

yes,…the bish is backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

but y everybody and their mama putting nickki minaj on every damn single….

keysh, boo u need u to come hard on this album..hated the last one…

• October 19, 2010 at 12:00 am
    KNUCK says:

I have only seen two comments out of 100 that liked Keysh’s new single.. her stans DON’T LIKE IT. She can do sooo much better. If they were unsure she should have released a ballad first. The song is just horrible any way you look at it. I mean, keysh has never had perfect pitch, but they way she sounds on the song is just UNACCEPTABLE. The song is WACK. we won’t TAKE.

• October 19, 2010 at 8:06 am
    ggfgy says:

Life is so lonely. Maybe you want to check out

:) :) — Bla c kw h it eF lirts. C” 0- M — :) :)

a nice place for seeking interr acial love. which gives you a chance to make your life better and open opport-unities for you to meet the attrac-tive sin gles and tr-eat you like a king or Queen. Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends !!!

• October 19, 2010 at 4:01 pm
    Lisa theLuvDj says:

So how Ciara gonna squash rumors about beefin with Keri, and keep it goin with Keyshia?? Really? ya’ll gonna drop on the same day? based on they last albums I’m in a wait and see mode, drop a hot single I will buy it. But I’m not buying the WHOLE Thing, so they can drop Simultaneously WHENEVR don’t matter.

As a music lover I can appreciate both artists for who they are but this kinda stuff just makes these STANS out here more divided.

• October 19, 2010 at 4:25 pm
    CIARA BASIC INSTINCT ON PREORDER ON AMAZON!!!!!!!! says:

I WISH WISH SHE WOULD GET NICKI MINAJ OFF HER RECORD.

• October 19, 2010 at 7:47 pm
    Mr. Mouth says:

That was awful…Keysha come better or you will be through! I love you boo, but you have to give me something better to work with than this. And Nikki I love you too, but it’s time for an album or a break please. And stop cornering the 80′s market. We need some samples to be left for the rest of us :P Love ya both though!!!

• October 20, 2010 at 4:15 pm
    magdalena says:

excited for the new cd but the the single choice sucks real bad