Lil’ Kim Cooking Up Documentary, New Book?

lilkimvma Lil Kim Cooking Up Documentary, New Book?

Paypal champion Lil’ Kim may have slayed the competition with her best-selling Paypal release ‘Black Friday’, but now it appears the Queen Bee has her sights set on another best sellers tally.  For, despite being sued in 2008 by publishing company Simon & Schuster (for a $40, 000 advance on a memoir never manifested), the rap pioneer is pressing forward with ‘The Price of Loyalty’ – a biographical tale detailing her 2005 imprisonment.

MTV News reports:

Both projects will explore Kim’s life, pre-and-post prison, detailing the effect that her sentence of one year and a day had on her career and personal life. Lil’ Kim was incarcerated in a Philadelphia federal prison for lying to a grand jury about details surrounding a shooting outside of Hot 97’s New York City headquarters in 2001.

No release dates have been announced for the book or the accompanying, yet-titled documentary.

• November 15, 2011 at 7:24 pm
    White girl mob says:

Oh s*** my girl lil Kim.. Good to hear can’t wait for you & kreayshawn to hop on a track together it’s a bout time TGJ post somebody eles shout out to teamkim ya should come mob with us & kreayshawn

• November 15, 2011 at 7:26 pm
    Kerry Johnson says:

Lil kim who? why isn’t this post about rihanna or nicki minaj? somebody we actually care about

• November 15, 2011 at 7:33 pm
    BIANCA b**** says:

I’m still waiting for the major ablum that was going to put Kim back at the top of the charts I’ve been waiting for like 5 yrs now…….Damn 2011 is almost over and still no major release from Kim…..please girl don’t run your mouth anymore.

• November 15, 2011 at 7:40 pm
    Kreayshawn mobbing on Nicki, beyonce, Rihanna says:

Oh I got another kreayshawn stan on here.. Hey what up yea i agree i respect kim a lot and she do need a major album out

• November 15, 2011 at 7:42 pm
    Bmoreallday says:

Go kim keep doing your thing. When haters stop hating then you should worry.

• November 15, 2011 at 7:47 pm
    I'ma have to send her to her maker says:

LOL. Sam you need to top gettting these stans riled up with all this shade!! Lmfao….

• November 15, 2011 at 7:52 pm
    michelle says:

@ Kerry Johnson u must be a Lil Kim fan u stayed long enough to place a comment, and u read the post so thanks hunnie (-;

• November 15, 2011 at 7:55 pm
    Kerry Johnson says:

@MICHELLE

Your welcome babe :)

• November 15, 2011 at 7:56 pm
    Jamesson Marshall says:

Now this should be interesting, get it Kim. #TeamBlackFriday

• November 15, 2011 at 8:16 pm
    Bey Fan... says:

KREAYSHAWN MOBBING ON NICKI, BEYONCE, RIHANNA

_________________________________________________________________

Noooo you’re the same person posting under different names…..

On topic: Why is everybody trying to write a book??? Ughhh, but with it being Lil Kim it may be interesting

• November 15, 2011 at 8:18 pm
    James227 says:

You go Kim

• November 15, 2011 at 8:37 pm
    HoustonGirl says:

I can’t wait.Get it Kim.

• November 15, 2011 at 8:38 pm
    Lea says:

@BIANCA b**** Her album is coming out around March of next year.

• November 15, 2011 at 8:38 pm
    skintightjeans says:

Kim sit your tired ass down somewhere and go fix that busted face of yours!

• November 15, 2011 at 8:39 pm
    Layla says:

Sam Nicki will never give you an interview.Stop throwing shade at Kim.

• November 15, 2011 at 8:40 pm
    Kia says:

This site love to throw shade at Kim and Rihanna.

• November 15, 2011 at 8:42 pm
    maria says:

@SKINTIGHTJEANS Shut your @ss up.I been seeing all over worldstarhiphop throwing shade at Kim.You a Kim fan deep down,stays on her cl*t.

• November 15, 2011 at 8:44 pm
    Julia says:

Sam with with all the shade?Is it because Kim killed Nicki with that warning remix.

• November 15, 2011 at 8:51 pm
    Sheltop says:

2012 yeah of Queen Bee.

• November 15, 2011 at 8:51 pm
    Sheltop says:

year *typo* lol.

• November 15, 2011 at 9:02 pm
    Queen Kim"The Black Erica Kane" says:

Kim bought to own 2012.She got a book coming out,a documentary,a TV show,and a new album.People are going crazy over her new tracks,”Warning remix” and “I’am not the one.”Kim is a strong women and a perfect example of what hard work and motivation can get you in life.

• November 15, 2011 at 9:03 pm
    RelleBlanco says:

oooo let’s get it poppin!! #TeamLilKim

• November 15, 2011 at 9:20 pm
    Kreayshawn mobbing on Nicki, beyonce, Rihanna says:

@bey_fan do I know you??? How am I tha same as tha other kreayshawn Stan I got a different picture you dumb ass. Plus this is my first time commenting on here but everytime I come on here I see Rihanna & beyonce so that’s why you see my name like that and I just threw Nicki in tha mix for tha hell of it…

• November 15, 2011 at 9:31 pm
    RDK says:

o….k….?! on the other hand i an’t knocking no ones hustle in the music game,no matter who it is so props to her.

• November 15, 2011 at 9:57 pm
    Army of aaliyah & lil kim says:

Damn I See MANY Haters On Here ! Let Kim Make Her MONEY !

• November 15, 2011 at 11:54 pm
    Miss Thang says:

Show em’ who’s the real queen, Kimmy!

• November 15, 2011 at 11:59 pm
    skintightjeans says:

@Maria, b**** how the f*** you going to make me shut up? You can’t. Just sit behind your keyboard and keep being a warrior online dumb b**** and what the hell are you talking about world star for? I don’t even go on that site. Shut your tired dumb ass up and stop trying to get my attention you stupid trashy c*** b****.

• November 16, 2011 at 12:58 am
    SHAWTY says:

HAHAHA…I LOVE THE SHADE TGJ

• November 16, 2011 at 1:04 am
    I'ma have to send her to her maker says:

@Julia Sorry saying “ohh” in every line isn’t killing somebody. Anybody can do that. “Ohhh you look stupid.” Really? She already said she was having fun recording that so I don’t think it’s that serious AND I don’t think kim is in the position right now to kill nicki with a paypal flop. So let’s NOT.

• November 16, 2011 at 1:32 am
    Malibu Barbie says:

Im ready kim.. when nicki and her fanbase STOP being pressed.. start to worry kim. but right now you got ALL THESE HOES mad. so ur doing good !!!!

• November 16, 2011 at 3:31 am
    Michael Gonzalez says:

SHE WILL ALWAYS BE THE QUEEN!

• November 16, 2011 at 7:31 am
    nicegirl says:

Should be interesting. But please release music Kim!!

• November 16, 2011 at 8:53 am
    no time says:

This is actually gonna be really interesting. I really wanna know the life of Kimberly Jones since Biggie

• November 16, 2011 at 12:01 pm
    Str8media says:

It’s about time!

• November 16, 2011 at 3:15 pm
    RHI RHI IS QUEEN says:

HOW MUCH U WANNA BET THE BISH DONT SPEAK ON ALL HER PLASTIC SURGERIES OR HER REASONS BEHIND THEM.. TOO MUCH PRIDE AND INSECURITY.. RUNNIN ROUND LOOKIN LIKE JIGSAW FROM THE SAW MOVIES.. NO MA’AM

• November 16, 2011 at 4:23 pm
    I'ma have to send her to her maker says:

malibu who’s pressed when you’re always the one shading nicki on a constant basis?

• November 16, 2011 at 5:54 pm
    swagg says:

i want to see Kim come back and be even bigger than music but can we start we with the music…i want the cd first!!!!!! I think i speak for most of Kim fans we want music first!!!!! we need videos!!! she needs to go on 106 and debut some s*** not just youtube ( dont have to be on the album ppl go to 106 and release mixtape videos)…we at least need a buzz single for the album that will hopefully get her more interviews..and the side stuff can come maybe a reality show or something to boost sales and awareness but out more music !!!! i want to hear new Kim on the radio!!!!!!!!!!!!

[...] will be pleased to know they can expect to see much of her in the coming months.  For, as reported here, the pint-sized rapstress is penning a book and accompanying documentary detailing her stint in the [...]