Watch: Braxton Family Values (Season 2 - Episode 11) | ..::That Grape Juice // ThatGrapeJuice.net::.. || Thirsty? Advertisement

Watch: Braxton Family Values (Season 2 – Episode 11)

Braxton Family Values e1301665659349 Watch:  Braxton Family Values (Season 2   Episode 11)

Switch that messy Kardashian nonsense off! The Braxton sisters are back and in a big way.

After warming our hearts with their debut season, Toni, Trina, Towanda, Traci, and, of course, Tamar, return to the small screen with season 2 of their hit WeTV reality series ‘Braxton Family Values’.

You can now check out episode 11 of the latest season below…

{Content Removed As Requested}

• January 27, 2012 at 12:35 am
    John F says:

Report this site to Google News. The articles are oponionated, sexist, and does not belong in a Google News Search.

• January 27, 2012 at 2:44 am
    REALRasta says:

i knw i have an opinion n i saw this desert fisaco tonight and i will definatly b giving my views with my girls on my yoyube: daChatBoutMr subscribe now but

Follow me on twitter @DaRealRastaBwoi and check out my videos and subscribe http://youtu.be/tRXu76qj2TQ

• January 27, 2012 at 7:21 am
    Kingphoenix says:

If i hear this story about Traci getting pregnant and not moving on with the Braxton albums!!!!!!

• January 27, 2012 at 8:08 am
    YOOSONDALOOSE says:

YES LOVE IT! WOOOOOW!

• January 27, 2012 at 8:50 am
    YOOSONDALOOSE says:

It was such a good episode, glad they made up, Toni is going to lose out with her sisters.

• January 27, 2012 at 10:56 am
    Jasmine says:

I like this episode better than last week’s episode.

• January 27, 2012 at 12:32 pm
    Sherri says:

I also liked this episode more than the last.
    Tamar actually bought it down a notch (hallelujah) let’s just hope she stays there.
    Traci….. Baby! Let it go honey and release the anger… It ages you. Toni was right, lose the weight and love yourself. I’m so glad Towanda is moving into her own home and loves Trina and momma Braxton.

• January 29, 2012 at 3:43 pm
    Crystal says:

Loved this episode it was a little tense at first but it worked out for the good! I wish Toni would have went with her sisters but I know she didn’t feel well, however I really wish Towanda would take the eye of horace off of her neck seeing as it is a demonic symbol . I am glad Traci got to say what she felt finally! Everything was all good!