Sneak Peek: Madonna - 'Give Me All Your Luvin' (Ft MIA & Nicki Minaj)' | ..::That Grape Juice // ThatGrapeJuice.net::.. || Thirsty? Advertisement

Sneak Peek: Madonna – ‘Give Me All Your Luvin’ (Ft MIA & Nicki Minaj)’

givemeallyourluvin single cover news Sneak Peek: Madonna   Give Me All Your Luvin (Ft MIA & Nicki Minaj)

It’s been a long time coming, but it’s finally here!

Indeed, the sneak peek for Madonna‘s ‘Give Me All Ur Luvin‘  premiered tonight and is waiting for you to watch it.

Why are you still reading this?! Tuck in below…

Catch the full clip right here on That Grape Juice on February 3rd.

Many thanks to NickiDaily.

• February 2, 2012 at 8:58 pm
    yc18 says:

oh?

• February 2, 2012 at 8:59 pm
    Texas Cowgirl says:

nice

• February 2, 2012 at 9:00 pm
    SLAYDONNA says:

SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• February 2, 2012 at 9:01 pm
    IMO says:

Load of crap

• February 2, 2012 at 9:11 pm
    miroboi says:

i like. something refreshing.

• February 2, 2012 at 9:26 pm
    Spunkypoop2001 says:

I love it! I am excited for this era and I hope she sells huge. #QueenMadonna

• February 2, 2012 at 9:28 pm
    RDK says:

this theme is great for the games,madge and mia is doing there thing,and yall now damn well i see nicki,ya keep locking it down nicki.

• February 2, 2012 at 9:28 pm
    Timmy says:

Nice video stupid song.
    I’ll stick with Gaga. :)

• February 2, 2012 at 9:28 pm
    ♛ pop royalty ♛ ( iMusic ) says:

first : the Single sound just like the leak !! which i Over-played it !

second : i will wait till i see it in it’s entirety to judge accurately !!!

• February 2, 2012 at 9:29 pm
    MARQUEST says:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA THIS b**** IS TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OLD FOR THIS KIND OF CRAP. NICE TRY MADONNA LMAOOOOOOOOO

• February 2, 2012 at 9:32 pm
    Rob says:

I already know the song from the demo that leaked back in december, but I really wanna know what could nicki and MIA do on this joint

• February 2, 2012 at 9:41 pm
    Vincent says:

Listen to the 1’30 snippet here which features Nicki’s rap verse.

• February 2, 2012 at 9:47 pm
    About that..... says:

Does anyone else see the hidden shade thrown at Gaga with the lyrics and specifically the baby (hint: noise a baby makes: googoo gaga) in this video or is it just me? LOL

• February 2, 2012 at 9:55 pm
    White girl mob says:

I would love to eat madonna old crusty p**** I bet that thing is juicy as hell put my fingers in that jello wow!!! That s*** prabley taste like some Cotten candy

• February 2, 2012 at 10:01 pm
    dang says:

Oh yes Madonna, so not homogenized!

• February 2, 2012 at 10:12 pm
    whut says:

WTF was that? all that crap she talked about Gaga, and she comes out with a low budget Katy Perry ripoff? LOL, someone put this mummy back in her tomb.

• February 2, 2012 at 10:15 pm
    SMH says:

uh uh madonna. i’ll pass.

• February 2, 2012 at 10:19 pm
    *NEWBIE says:

What has she reduced herself to? I didn’t think her music could become even more immature than it has the past few or so years. Looks AND sounds like an opening theme to a Disney Channel show. Who is she trying to reach? The Justin Bieber crowd?

• February 2, 2012 at 10:21 pm
    NICK says:

hahaha there she go in her black panties doing YOGA stretches again, BUT I will support it cause I LIKE NICKI & MIA!!!!!

• February 2, 2012 at 10:42 pm
    WHUT says:

Who is this trifling dirt queen slandering my most precious and glorious name.
    Muppet YOU WILL NOT!! YOU HEAR ME?!!

• February 2, 2012 at 11:04 pm
    Jay says:

I love it. It’s a fun song that doesn’t sound like all the generic David Guetta wannabe s*** on top 40. When GaGa, Usher, Enrique, Christ Brown etc all sound like their making the same song it’s time for change. Madonna brings that change. The Queen knows people love her 80’s sound and this could have been from her first album. I LOVE it and it’s catchy as hell. Janet and GaGa stans please sit the f*** down.

• February 2, 2012 at 11:05 pm
    Amy in Chi-town says:

Queen Madonna and Nicki SLAY

[...] And, as her long awaited Nicki Minaj/M.I.A.-assisted single ‘Give Me All Your Luvin’ preview video debuted tonight (and blasting onto Itunes tomorrow), it seems the pop Queen is back in full [...]

• February 2, 2012 at 11:28 pm
    D says:

JANET JACKSON BEEN AROUND 38 YEARS MAD DONNA 27YEARS, AND JANET IS 10 YEARS YOUNGER. JANET WOULD HAVE SLAYED THIS.

• February 2, 2012 at 11:42 pm
    Marcus says:

This song is dumb as fuc#

• February 2, 2012 at 11:46 pm
    VA STAND UP!! says:

I see a lot of ass kissers in here….. as usual! Did I actually see the word ‘slay’?! What about this clip ‘slayed’?! I just can’t…..

We already knew the song is garbage, I mean it sounds like something Ke$ha would have recorded! It certainly isn’t something that a 50 plus year old mother of 3 should be singing. She should actually be embarrassed
    but I guess when you are old as dirt & trying to use younger more relevant artist to keep yourself afloat, this is what you get. SMH.

M.I.A. and Nicki sure look happy to be skipping around with the ‘Queen of Pop’ but they look just as silly as she does. I’m actually disappointed in M.I.A., I never thought I’d see the day she be skipping around playing side kick to Madge’s old ass but I guess the opportunity to work with Madonna was to great for her to pass up….even with this garbage ass song.

Nicki on the other hand doesn’t surprise me at all. This is right up her alley. She wants to be a pop star so bad. SMH.

• February 3, 2012 at 12:02 am
    Jessica says:

Is it me or Madonna is trying too hard??? The video and the song doesn’t sound natural to me. s*** I’m an 80’s baby and grew up listening to Madonna songs and I don’t like this song at all, to me this is a flop!! How can she go from Lucky Star, Holiday, Borderline, Time Will Tell, Open Your Heart, to this crap!!! Honestly I lost respect for her when she put down Janet point blank. Honestly Madonna, go back to the drawing board. Sorry Nicki is trash garbage!!!

• February 3, 2012 at 12:57 am
    SMH says:

@Jay don’t bring Janet into this. Janet would never have put out crap like this. delude yourself all you want. this fossil’s jealousy and insecurity over Gaga backfired on her, and this shitty video is proof. when it flops, don’t blame Gaga, or even Janet.

• February 3, 2012 at 2:25 am
    100% REAL says:

I’m a huge fan of Madonna, but this song is horrible. This sounds like some nursery rhyme s***. What woman in her 50’s makes a song that sounds like it’s being catered to the “teen” market? Am I the only one who finds this weird or strange? Sorry Madonna, but you seriously fell off on this one!

• February 3, 2012 at 3:04 am
    Saetana says:

Well, I had hoped they would have done some major work on this since the demo leaked, obviously they haven’t done a thing, that LUV Madonna chant is really, really sad, the whole song sounds like something Cher Lloyd’s middle-aged handlers at Syco would have her singing. And she couldn’t resist showing off her awful legs again, the woman works out way too much and it shows, this video actually makes Hung Up look good, and I can’t stand her prancing around in that pink leotard with socks and stilettoes. Epic fail for me, I’ve never been much of a Madonna fan (and I remember when she first appeared on the scene) but she has put out far better music than this in the past – Ray of Light anyone?

• February 3, 2012 at 3:28 am
    PAU says:

i’m not feeling it :(

• February 3, 2012 at 4:56 am
    MRDIVABITCH says:

Her stale old c*** needs to retire

• February 3, 2012 at 5:30 am
    KINGOFHEARTS says:

loooooooove it. lady gaga fans can stay mad.

• February 3, 2012 at 6:19 am
    SLAYFANISTANN. says:

If you ask me,the video feels like a Target commercial…..
    _______________________________________________

“When GaGa, Usher, Enrique, Christ Brown etc all sound like their making the same song it’s time for change.”

LIES.

I’ll concede that Gaga makes dance musicbut much of the stuff on her new album doesn’t sound like thestuff you hear on the radio…..

• February 3, 2012 at 6:34 am
    Remey says:

To be honest, I didn’t like Give Me All Your Love. The song sounds sooooo generic. Different than what’s out, but still generic. I will, however, wait on Nicki and MIA’s part.

On the other hand, I am definitely excited for this new era and album. There have been plenty of lead singles that I hated, but went on to LOVE the rest of the album.

• February 3, 2012 at 7:17 am
    LaLa says:

@VA stand up

“It certainly isn’t something that a 50 plus year old mother of 3 should be singing.”
    ____

Ummmm so what should 50+ women sing??! “Ode to the gray hair”? “Hello there Wrinkles”??? lol… oh you… music is universal bb… it doesn’t have age limit.