Must See: Destiny’s Child Stars Reunite

destinys chid 2012 e1336467660388 Must See: Destinys Child Stars Reunite

For all the parallells to The Surpremes, the story of Destiny’s Child seems to boast a “happy ending”.

Case, point, these snaps of former members LeToya Luckett, LaTavia Roberson, and Michelle Williams from last night.

As many will remember, Luckett and Roberson served as original members of the iconic group until a management spat saw them forcibly removed in 2000. Williams and short-term member Farrah Franklin would go on to become their replacements – controversially making their debut in the ‘Say My Name’ video.

However, accompanied by Cosby Show actress Keisha Knight-Pullium, the trio were all smiles as they caught up – and in LaTavia and Michelle’s case, met for the first time.

Taking to Twitter, LaTavia wrote:

1 of the most amazing nights ever! Love @RealMichelleW

Tonight was amazing! Me, @LeToyaLuckett,@RealMichelleW, & @peachespulliam!!!

Peep more DC love after the jump…

michelle 234 Must See: Destinys Child Stars Reunite

Pics like this warm our spirit. Because beyond the nostalgia, each of the ladies are actually talented; hence it’s great to see decade-old drama hasn’t torn apart success that they’re all responsible for. Success that should ultimately be celebrated.

With the last few years highlighting that ladies are friends, it certainly presents fascinating prospects for that Destiny’s Child reunion…whenever it takes place. There is, of course, the issue of Mathew Knowles; but still, exciting times almost certainly lay ahead.

• May 8, 2012 at 4:53 am
    Damn says:

Michelle looked theeee best in say my name I think she needs to pic up more weight cus with a fuller face she actually looks amazing (survivor. Say my name etc) I love that D.child can be such great friends awww only thing missing is Kelly and Bey *sigh*

• May 8, 2012 at 4:54 am
    Jonathan Gardner says:

YAS YAS YAS!

HERE FOR THIS!

:D

I can’t wait for Michelle and Toya’s new albums and I’ll definately be picking up LaTavia’s book when that comes out :)

• May 8, 2012 at 4:56 am
    B0SS says:

LOL awllllll

• May 8, 2012 at 5:23 am
    kingphoenix says:

Kelly looks a little different there on the far right, but thats kewl…Looks like they were having a viewing party of Mutha Bey arriving at the Met. They are such good fans.

• May 8, 2012 at 5:46 am
    Yc18 says:

U clearly dont read number 8 bc that’s not Kelly

• May 8, 2012 at 6:05 am
    Jai says:

If they united as group I’ll go see them, I think that would actually be cool! The timing seems right. I hope they’re really considering working together :)

• May 8, 2012 at 6:06 am
    Tran says:

Nice pic. The girls look lovely. I hope they do an album together and call the group another name.

• May 8, 2012 at 6:18 am
    Jai says:

I know MICHELLE is apart of my “Sticks & Bones” tribe and keeping on weight can be challenging. But she does look better with a little meat on her bones :)

• May 8, 2012 at 6:39 am
    the real xoxo says:

wow letoya is the only other DC member to go #1 and platinum! never knew that.

• May 8, 2012 at 6:47 am
    mr.m says:

HAS-BEENS

FLOP

n*****

BYE

• May 8, 2012 at 6:56 am
    Hot! says:

Latavia looking Good and Michelle looks good in the dress She look like she finally found her style

• May 8, 2012 at 7:54 am
    sweetheart says:

Michelle finally looks her age… love the hair and the dress on her. I love all Destiny’s Children!

• May 8, 2012 at 8:32 am
    Ciana says:

1 more reunion album w/ the original line up minus michelle then they can disband forever i wanna see the og line up michelle was just wack to me

• May 8, 2012 at 8:47 am
    Mobwife says:

LeToya and LaTavia are really attractive young ladies. I would like to see them back on the music scene! I hope they release new material same for Michelle (who has a beautiful gospel voice IMO)!

• May 8, 2012 at 8:51 am
    antertain says:

Well I know LeToya and Michelle can get Kelly so Kelly can get Bey .

• May 8, 2012 at 9:13 am
    Marcus says:

This made my day! These women look so beautiful still. Glad to see women actually being women instead of catty hot messes.

• May 8, 2012 at 9:24 am
    BJ says:

I lived for this when I saw this on twitter! Theyve done a great job as woman to over-look the past drama and be cool with each other… Where is Kelly? Cause I know I wont see B with them however I would LOVE a DC reuinion with ALL of them… That would be EPIC! I mean Farrah would be cool too but I highly doubt that would happen…

PLEASE A DC REUNION…! ALL 5 or 6 girls! *Faints* lol!

• May 8, 2012 at 9:44 am
    B Lamont says:

I would actually really welcome the idea of Bey, Kel, LeToya, LaTavia and Michelle all reuniting…even if it was only for a moment and not even a full cd…that may cause too much friction with too many personalities. But at least give us a good one-time performance.

• May 8, 2012 at 9:57 am
    millhouse says:

IF MICHELLE GAINED 10 – 15 POUNDS, SHE WOULD BE A BADD b****… wHEN SHE FIRST JOINED DC, SHE HAS A L ITTLE MEAT O HER, AND SHE LOOKED GREAT… SHE HAD A LIL SIX PACK, AND SHE LOOKED HEALTHY…. BUT AFTER THE SURVIVOR ALBUM, MICHELLE BEGAN TO LOOK ANOREXIC…AND IT LITERALLY HAPPENED OVERNIGHT… SINCE LOSING WEIGHT SHE LOOKS AWKWARD….. A LIL MEAT ON THEM BONES WOULD TAKE HER LOOK A LONG WAY….

HAPPY TO C GIRLS TOGETHER…. I CANT WAIT FOR THE DAY WHEN ALL OF THEM ARE TOGETHER….. (MINUS FARRAH ofcourse)

IT WOULD BE HOT IF THEY DID A PERFORMANCE TOGETHER AT THE BET AWARDS, LIKE IN THE DREAMGIRLS MOVIE. OR IF THEY DO A ONE NIGHT ONLY TELEVISED CONCERT….. TITLED : DESTINY’S CHILD REUNITED – one night only

• May 8, 2012 at 10:01 am
    Matty says:

f*** beyonce and kelly, these ladies should just do a dc-3 reunion! why not????

• May 8, 2012 at 10:08 am
    Gerren79 says:

Did anyone else not Recognize that was Keisha on the end… I didn’t until I looked a second time.

• May 8, 2012 at 10:25 am
    jer says:

awwwwwh

• May 8, 2012 at 10:36 am
    Hot! says:

that pic HOT! they all look like Stars but very subtlely its like they blend in well together but also pop cool s*** girls

• May 8, 2012 at 11:18 am
    TREY says:

Michelle and letoya could be sisters

• May 8, 2012 at 11:26 am
    chocobrown says:

Well technically Michelle was moulded as LeToya’s replacement.
    Glad they gel together as grown ass women.
    Look at Keisha aka Rudy bringing the ghetto flavour with those earrings

• May 8, 2012 at 1:38 pm
    Ricky says:

Extremely happy to see this!!

• May 8, 2012 at 3:06 pm
    danny b says:

This is “nice”. But it would be all the more heart warming and RELEVANT if Beyonce were in it… or if it were just all the ladies together. But as for a reunion, the idea sounds good and looks good on a screen, but I dont think it would be that great. Though the original lineup is what started the DC pandemonium, Destiny’s Child didnt really become a household name and pop culture phenom until it was DC3 and Survivor was released. I mean they had dolls for crying out loud. No one even knew their names really outside of Beyonce before they became DC3. Not knocking the Toya and Tavia but if there is to be a reunion, it should just be Bey, Kelly and Michelle. If it were all members from the past, it would just be complicated to say the least (not necessarily on a personality level, but just in the lineup and the songs and such.) It’d just be a little too much. But an appearance would be great, but as for performances and records, ehhhhh not really.

[...] naturalmente la questione Mathew Knowles; ma ancora, l’entusiasmo certamente prevarrà. FONTE  Traduzione:Bryan Commenta Tweet !function(d,s,id){var [...]

• May 8, 2012 at 5:34 pm
    HALF AMAZIN says:

Not interested in a DC reunion album but a tour would be awesome. I’d go.

• May 8, 2012 at 6:06 pm
    RazB32 says:

A reunion TOUR would be tight but ONLY as DC3. DC4 had a few hits but nothing timeless like DC3. A DC3 Reunion tour would be Hot though i’d love to see ALL members of Destiny’s Child on stage singing one song, it would just be magical.
    Beyonce, Kelly, Michelle, LAtavia, LEtoya and Farrah. f*** the shade, f*** the hate, just celebrate DESTINY’S CHILD!

The above would’ve been perfect at Glastonbury, but I have a feeling Beyoncé or Destiny’s Child will headline Superbowl in the coming years. Mark this receipt please! If so, i’m sure something along these lines will hapen!

Daf Replied:

Actually DC4 Was kinda awesome considering their songs say my name, no no no part 1 & 2 (part 1 was kinda s***), and bug a boo (my favorite)

• May 9, 2012 at 9:10 am
    La Yahyah says:

Beyonce dun left these girls behind star (LOOOL’IN HARD)

• January 21, 2013 at 9:36 pm
    Daf says:

I hope All the DC members (except farrah) all came to the super bowl 2013 and performed a Medley of all their songs. (expecially Say my name, no no no part 1 & 2, bug a boo, bills bills bills, soldier, jumpin’ jumpin’.