Lauryn Hill Mugshot Surfaces

shares
lauryn hill mugshot Lauryn Hill Mugshot Surfaces

We love us a legend here at That Grape Juice, hence it pains us to see the talented going through testing times.

Case, point Lauryn Hill.

As previously reported, the Fugees front-woman is currently awaiting sentencing, after admitting tax evasion (albeit with with a bizarre rationale). Now, as she prepares to hear her fate this November, the mugshot from her June police booking has surfaced.

Echoing earlier sentiments, we wish her the absolute best. Sadly, as history has shown time in and out, the most talented are often the most troubled. We continue to keep Ms. Hill in our thoughts and prayers. Like many, we’re still salivating for that new album.

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

• I STAN(D) FOR TALENT

I STAN(D) FOR TALENT (80)

• Mark111

Mark111 (66)

• Tyler

Tyler (58)

• rita ora

rita ora (57)

1. August 13, 2012 at 4:23 pm
    BigM says:

It’s a (Conspiracy) to trash her image dont believe the hype I love me some Lauryn Hill

2. August 13, 2012 at 4:25 pm
    Chk-ahh says:

theres no conspiracy

shes my favourite rap, male and female

but she didnt pay her taxes

end of

• August 13, 2012 at 4:29 pm
      BigM says:

There is research it yourself dummies like yourself refused to see the truth and is willing to believe anything look beyond the looking glass and beneath the surfaces

3. August 13, 2012 at 4:25 pm
    Chk-ahh says:

rapper*

4. August 13, 2012 at 4:26 pm
    Ahahahaha says:

Shes going to be fine shes going to pull through …stay up lauryn

5. August 13, 2012 at 4:33 pm
    Viciousss says:

Smh, I’m sorry for this.

She shouldn’t end up this way.

Personally, I gotta pay my taxes. You gotta pay yours and I don’t believe the conspiracy stories.

I just wish her good luck, I feel bad for her kids.

6. August 13, 2012 at 4:37 pm
    -_- says:

Should have paid her taxes like everyone else. Just because she is lauryn hill does not mean she’s above the law. And im not here for her reasons for failing to abide by the law either. That mug shot is just sad as well. Oh well life goes on!!

7. August 13, 2012 at 4:40 pm
    DOSSOME says:

whats sad is that when these legends go through troubles,section of their fanbases join in kicking them when they’re down…case in point laury,lil kim,amy winehouse & whitney.this is the time they need u the most,be it in prayer or whatever and surely they will pull through..mariah carey’s loyal fans stood with her through her worst and she came back,why can’t that happen to these others.

8. August 13, 2012 at 4:42 pm
    RoyalKev says:

… This really breaks my heart. Pray for Lauryn!

9. August 13, 2012 at 4:47 pm
    Pop Royalty ( f*** Yo Fav) says:

keep fighting “THEM” dear lauryn !!!!!!! every free person should keep this photo in their Room as a representation of ” you gotta keep fighting no matter what” , all what they can do is trashing her EVER-clean image , but a lot of ppl know what’s up !! they trash the image/reputation of ppl before killing them : MJ , AMY , whitney , etc …

if u can’t see it then you are blind , sadly i think she’s the next sacrifice :(

10. August 13, 2012 at 4:52 pm
    WOLVERINEGIRLS says:

There’s some “Troubled” people writing for this site! lol

11. August 13, 2012 at 4:54 pm
    WOLVERINEGIRLS says:

She spoke about the illuminati
    speak about the illuminati and it’s career over
    if this site really cares about people like lauryn hill
    you need to pick a side

• August 13, 2012 at 5:19 pm
      Mobwife.......kill the b!+@# says:

It’s a damn shame but when you speak about THE POWERS THAT BE I’m not sure what you call them. Some say the Illuminati others call them something else, but the power and control that they exercise is REAL.

From 2Pac to Michael Jackson to Chris Brown and L-Boggie. When they decide you will be dealt with for not joining their ranks there is no end to the madness they will try against you! Just look around ppl….

12. August 13, 2012 at 4:56 pm
    ShayShay says:

This is painfully sad to see.. Her eyes tell a long story of many things . #DAMN

13. August 13, 2012 at 5:08 pm
    Mobwife.......kill the b!+@# says:

Per ususal, F*CK what anyone has to say about one of my FAVORITES!

I love me some L-BOGGIE and always well! I’m praying for her and her family! The words in that letter were real. The industry and media are just a “rachet racket” that picks and chooses who to support and who to crush and destroy! As for this not being a consipracy…lol whatever fools!

“They want us all gone eventually” ~Nas ft Lauryn Hill “If I Ruled The World”

14. August 13, 2012 at 5:13 pm
    Mitt the Twit says:

Why don’t the U.S. Authorities, the IRS go after Mitt Romney running for US President. Why don’t they demand that he open his books for the last decade! Word is is that Mitt the Twit Romney is a tax evader and hasn’t paid his taxes in TEN YEARS. He refused to open his tax books. He need yo be audited! Imagine, if this is true he’s a big fish CRIMINAL running to be the US 45th president. Where is his mugshot.

• August 13, 2012 at 6:16 pm
      DA TRUTH TELLA b****** says:

Mitt SUCKS and only represents the RICH!! It SICKENS me!

• August 13, 2012 at 8:33 pm
      Mobwife - operation:.kill the b!+@# says:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Also add everything on WALL STREET, OIL COMPANIES & ALL MAJOR CORRUPT TAX EVADING OFF-SHORE CORPROATION! I’m tired of the real villians slippin’ and slidin’ by while the “small fish” burn like a Saturday night church fund raising fish fry!

15. August 13, 2012 at 5:27 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

This is unfair.

• August 13, 2012 at 6:18 pm
      DA TRUTH TELLA b****** says:

MADONNA pays her taxes every year! You don’t see the MATERIAL GIRL in jail because she is “underground” or because of whatever paranoid rationale Lauryn made up in her deluded mind. Madonna probably pays MORE in taxes every year than Lauryn has ever made in her blessed life. HOW is this unfair? I really want to know!

16. August 13, 2012 at 6:01 pm
    soulmusiclover says:

many very talented artists are troubled: amy winehouse, mj, lauryn hill.. but i still suport her no matter what! i wonder if there will be another album

17. August 13, 2012 at 6:03 pm
    A says:

and lauryn hill GETS LOCKED UP BEFORE BEYONCE? WHAT ? BEYONCE IS THE FRAUD THE REAL FRAUD!

• August 13, 2012 at 6:15 pm
      Suicide Blonde says:

Lmao!…tears on my eyes after this hahahaha.

• August 13, 2012 at 6:16 pm
      DA TRUTH TELLA b****** says:

Beyonce pays her muthafuckin taxes! What the f*** are you talking about? All those songwriters AGREE to split credit with her on those songs she don’t write. Madonna pulls the SAME s***.

18. August 13, 2012 at 6:15 pm
    DA TRUTH TELLA b****** says:

I pay my f****** taxes every year and I make barely anything! I am HAPPY that there are roads for me to drive on and traffic lights that work. I bet Lauryn will be voting for ROMNEY because he represents the 1% like her! SELFISH TRICK! (I still love me some 20 year old Lauryn that was singing Tina Marie tracks)

19. August 13, 2012 at 6:39 pm
    DOSSOME says:

I followed the ‘BIZZARE RATIONALE’ link and read lauryn hill’s letter and GOD!this just proved why miseducation of lauryn hill was iconic…i’m praying for you but that mugshot brought tears to my eyes.

20. August 13, 2012 at 9:26 pm
    OMG A SITE FULL OF CUNTS says:

omg hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaha shameful b****

21. August 13, 2012 at 11:14 pm
    Bey Fan says:

Love Ms. Hill…. I dont know about conspiracy theories… I mean Imma conspiracy theorist myself at times. I just dont understand why she couldn’t pay a lump sum and not do any jail time…

Anyway, I feel bad for the her and her children.

22. August 13, 2012 at 11:16 pm
    Bey Fan says:

But she will get through this…

23. August 14, 2012 at 1:06 am
    Miguel says:

I’m always shocked to hear about millionaires evading taxes.

Jesus, you’re filthy rich, just pay and get it over with. You can afford it.

24. August 14, 2012 at 4:40 am
    Lax says:

Lauryn will make it through this rough patch, many has to go through,
    the IRS spend all of their time going after, musicians and entertainers
    and they give that bytch Mitt’s ass a pass.

• August 14, 2012 at 4:42 am
      Lax says:

Cough* and speaking of going after folks,
      many entertainers get kicked, bashed,
      choked, and hung out to dry by just
      working a dam job, here at that grape.

• August 14, 2012 at 4:45 am
        Lax says:

Cough* many entertainers get slandered, bashed and
        their wheels beat just because they was not born with blonde hair and blue eyes and just because they can’t pop
        their CHOOCHIE as hard and as long as Beyonce can!
        PS
        I Wonder how whoopi, grace, gladys, maryj and other black
        folks who have made it in entertainment feel about being
        born black and not latino are white!

• August 14, 2012 at 4:49 am
        Lax says:

Hmmmmmm and i wonder how tina turner feels about
        making it big in her career just because IKE beat that ass.
        Yessssss Sireeee to let many of the “Small Minded” scum
        bags sum it up for those who don’t have a working brain , it is safe to say that the only reason that Tina got big and is a legend is because Ike beat that ass, uh hum!

25. Vote

[…] :: After pleading guilty to tax evasion in June, Lauryn Hill still awaits sentencing. Since then, her mugshot from her June police booking has surfaced. [That Grape Juice] […]

26. August 14, 2012 at 12:10 pm
    Blackman says:

f*** WHITE PRESS!!

27. August 14, 2012 at 3:42 pm
    MISHKA says:

I’ll pray for you and your kids, Lauryn.

28. Vote

[…] – Lauryn, why?! We love Lauryn Hill, which is why it pains us to see her mugshot surface amongst her tax-evasion drama. [That Grape Juice] […]

29. April 23, 2013 at 10:03 am
    Lauryn Hill's Sentencing Delayed! says:

[…] drama, and erratic rants about “the system” have plagued the former Fugees singer.The latest, as widely reported, is the criminal charges filed against the 37-year-old for not paying federal taxes on $1.8 […]

30. Vote