With Nicki Minaj presently “spilling the tea” about her American Idol altercation with Mariah Carey (her words, not ours), the latter has broken her silence too.
Phoning good friend Barbara Walters, the legendary singer shared her version of events – which were relayed by the anchor on The View this morning.
The shocking details and video below…
- Mariah says “Nicki walked off the set and multiple people heard Nicki say, ‘If I had a gun I would shoot the bitch.'”
- Mariah believes Minaj is “unpredictable” and has hired extra security
- Mariah added that Nicki has not apologized, and instead told her during a meeting yesterday that while she does respect her, that they may well fight again. Mariah responded “No we won’t”.
- Carey, who is currently looking after her one year old twins, confirmed that all of the judges have a photoshoot later today.
- Rounding off, she reaffirmed her commitment to the show, adding that she feels this will be the show’s “best season yet”.
The seriousness of this aside, surely this is the best showbiz scandal of the year?! Finally a reality show where the first four letters actually mean something.