‘777 Tour': Rihanna Rocks ‘We Found Love’ In Paris

777 Tour: Rihanna Rocks We Found Love In Paris

Two days before the release of her new album ‘Unapologetic’, Rihanna arrived in Paris to perform the latest date on her ‘777 Tour’.

End her set in the city a matter of minutes ago, fans of the singer will be pleased to know that her performance of ‘We Found Love’ is now available to view online, and as ever- we’ve got you first.

Performance via Fabien Furst, below…

• November 17, 2012 at 6:30 pm
    Beyonce's Weave says:

Davidina, you need to tell Samantha to give you some professional footage, this just will not do.

That said, I love Rihanna and I cannot wait to purchasse my copy of UNAPOLOGETIC NOV 19, THIS IS HER BEST ALBUM YET. MAKE SURE YOU PURCHASE YOUR COPY

oh baby (b****** will Deal) Replied:

First off, for the life of me I’ll never understand why you have Beyoncé in your avi when you supposedly hate her? And secondly let’s stop with the lies! This album is up there with TTT, Music of the sun and A girl like me as 1 of her WORST ALBUMS EVER! The only rihanna albums that atleast sound good are LOUD, Rated R And Gggb in that order. I’m a proud member of the hive but I won’t lie to you, loud is my s***. I know I used to shade that album when it came out, constantly getting at it with the crazy ass and infamous rihoe stan @Whut but deep down loving that s***. Haha anyway, even though unapologetic is a disaster there are some standouts on it, namely:
    1) no love allowed (so good)
    2) what now (amazing)
    3) half of me (simply rihoe’s best song yet and very heartfelt, but thanks to emeli sande’s amazing writing skills)
    4) love without tragedy/mother Mary (so captivating and sincere especially the second part, the first part sounds a little too disturbia-ish for my liking)
    5) nobody’s business (such a feel-good track, had me grooving hard)
    6) loveee song (the guy totally sold it for me loved his part plus they kinda stole Jeremiah’s birthday s**)
    7) jump (gets me hype but nothing too special)
    8) get it over with (cool song coz I smoke too)
    9) pour it up (that’s my getting ratchet song)
    10) stay (I hate the cd version the guy ruins this one, the snl performance was too good)
    The rest I hate….but so it doesn’t really matter what position they come in coz I don’t even remember how they sound but :
    11) lost in paradise (still haven’t listened to it in full so. ..)
    12) phresh off the runway (a ghetto mess)
    13) the one with David guetta (the whole time (the first 34secs) I was listening to it thinking to myself what the actual f*** is this mess? )
    14) numb (her worst song to date no doubt)
    Don’t know if there’s one song I’m missing but whatever, it probably sucks too. Overall rihanna you failed because this album was supposed to be your redemption album after the hot spicy cheeto mess that was talk that flop! Good luck though.

RIHANNA WILL NEVER FLOP!!!!!!! Replied:

BEYONCE DONT EVEN LIKE HER OWN STANS!! SMH!! BUT YOUR A PROUD MEMBER OF THE HIVE WHERE A WOMAN DONT EVEN LOVE OR LIKE HER OWN STANS!! LOL DUMB ASS BEY HIVE MEMBER!!

RIHANNA WILL NEVER FLOP!!!!!!! Replied:

OAN TTT OUTSOLD BEY’S 4 BY 2 MILLION WORLDWIDE AND HAD 3 TOP TEN HITS INCLUDING WFL A GLOBAL SMASH HIT!! AND WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THAT WAS TOP 5 JN OVER 35 COUNTRIES!! SO NUMBERS DONT LIE BUT YOU DID!!

lordmir Replied:

honestly, LOUD and TTT are better than UNAPOLOGETIC. it’s always the same thing.

@Oh Baby the Navy and Rih don’t have to step in Shyt
    to know We have been in a Cow Pasture, Deery….

What ever are you talking about LIES? Can’t the Navy Dream,
    and still have Hope that Rihanna will see this through no matter how the bey hive and her haters keep right on trying to write her of, it ain’t happening, Deery, Naver.

• November 17, 2012 at 6:31 pm
    The Jig is Up says:

love how ya stay on it!

• November 17, 2012 at 6:31 pm
    @bugaboe says:

Is she going to AMSTERDAM as well ?

• November 17, 2012 at 6:32 pm
    mkigz says:

No shade today Sam? :P

mkigz Replied:

Or David rather!

Beyonce's Weave Replied:

Davidina wrote the article. If it was Samantha, the queen wouldn’t have resisted on putting his name there.

• November 17, 2012 at 6:32 pm
    @bugaboe says:

which are the 7 cities dhe will performa at ????

HALF AMAZIN Replied:

Toronto, Paris, London, NYC for sure

The other three…ummm…Somewhere in Germany, Belgium, and totally forgot the other, sorry!

HALF AMAZIN Replied:

oh, Mexico City was first

• November 17, 2012 at 6:33 pm
    The Simpsons says:

If you hate her… Why would you post this ?

• November 17, 2012 at 6:35 pm
    lmfao says:

sam didnt need to shade today. these performances shade themselves. its crazy how her albums get better yet hr performance skills stay the same. wheres the growth?

enoughalready Replied:

In technology.. Image, being the only factor for her still being here and that’s so sad. Rihanna has gotten away with so much that she really believes she is that shyt. Just because you are popular dont make you talented and she is the poster child for it.

BEYONCE IS AN OVERRATED CAMEL d*** SUCKER!!!!!! Replied:

AND THATS YOUR OPINION!!! WE(THE NAVY) LOVES HER VOICE!! SO f*** OFF c***!!

Rih is Balling STFU….

prettigurlrockD Bitchess Replied:

After 7 years I don’t think her voice will be any stronger. Let’s just accept her for how she is.

You see? I can be nice!!

• November 17, 2012 at 6:36 pm
    Simply me says:

Wish her the best.

Lax Replied:

This is going to be a very interesting new year coming up.

• November 17, 2012 at 6:39 pm
    RICHANDBLACK11(JUST LIKE OBAMA AND BEY) says:

wish her the best of luck………

Lax Replied:

there’s so many who’s dropping new music and it’s going to start getting hot in here.

@NAVY,,,,As long as I read COMMENTS like this
    from a Bey Hive Fan,,,,it will always serve as a
    Reminder that Rihanna Winning to the Bey Hive and Her Haters or like a “Snow Ball In Hell but through the Maze of Shyt that is thrown She still keep her beautiful Hazel Green Eyes on that Ball,,,,

THIS FROM A HATERS,,,,,>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    KIMBERLY
    November 23, 2011 at 8:54 am

@ RIRIFAN , QUENN RIHANNA STILL CANNOT GET A # 1 ALBUM? WITH SIX ALBUMS . HER SALES ARE NOT IMPRESSIVE FOR SIX ALBUMS! SHE SUPPOSE TO HAVE HIT THAT MILESTONE ALREADY. ALMOST A DECADE AND ALL THE QUEEN HAS IS #1 SINGLES AND FACEBOOK FOLLOWERS?

QUEEN RIRI CANNOT GIVE A MEMORABLE PERFORMANCE TO DATE!
    QUEEN RIRI CANNOT GET THE PUBLIC ON THEIR FEET
    QUEEN RIRI CANNOT EVEN SING HER OWN SONGS LIVE FARE LESS A COVER
    QUEEN RIRI DOESN’T EVEN KNOW MUSIC HER PRODUCER HAVE TO TELL HER THE NOTE SHE IS SINGING
    QUEEN RIRI HAS NEVER BEEN FEATURED ON A MUSIC MAG
    QUEEN RIRI IS NOT A GRAMMY FACTOR
    QUEEN RIRI IS A PUPPET!
    QUEEN RIRI CANNOT DANCE TO SAVE HER LIFE IN THE WILDERNESS

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS WHERE ARE HER CAREER HIGHLIGHTS. I HAVE BEEN ASKING FROM DAY ONE. IF SHE IS QUEEN WHAT HAS SHE DONE AS AN ARTIST. NOT FROM HER PRODUCER OR DIRECTOR OR MANGER. WHAT HAS SHE DONE AS AN ARTIST ‘ LOL GO TO SCHOOL b******

WHY DO YOU WANT TO COME FOR AN ICON. YOUR FAV IS FAR FROM THAT
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    KIMBERLY Yo ass wants the whole dam bed don’t Ya,,,

@BEY HIVE ,,,Kimberly what screen name are yo ass
    sporting now,,,
    Rihanna gave “MEMORABLE” Performances this pass year When She left with a Grammy in One Hand and went to Performed at the Brits Award, where she hit the stage in daisy dukes and timbos and Adele was in attendance
    and Rih Won International Artist Award KIMBERLY, Where Beyonc’s ass was in the running, Deery

Lax Replied:

@BEY HIVE,,,,KIMBERLY,,,Rihanna can’t get the public on their feet, Maybe not IN Yo Book BUT,,,Rih did Perform at,,,
    Rih Performed at the iHearts Festival 2012
    Rih Performes at the Kollen Festival in Sweden 2012
    Rih Performed at the Paralymphiac Festival London 2012
    Rih Performed at the Peace & Love Las Vegas 2012
    Rih Performes at the Barclay Festival

Haters Don’t know her music are Yo Asses for Real in yo thinking,,,,
    Well she don’t need to know Her Music as long as she can throw the vocals and lyrical contents down.
    Let the Music History Books know their Music when they says that Rihanna is Number 2 right behind Madonna with the Best Selling Singles of all times by the Official Charts Company,,,,Scumbags.

Lax Replied:

@Haters Never been featured on a music magazing
    well when her hair was red during the “Loud” Era Rih
    covered Billboard and Shes covering Billboard this month.
    @KIMBERLY are what ever in the f** ,,,,YO NAME IS THOSE ARE BOOKS.

@Haters,,,
    And Rih was featured in Q magazine where she and Pink and Others was Names Artist’s of the Century, right along with Paul Mchartney., and Others…

As far as GRAMMY’S goes we all know that Beyonce
    have got the Grammys on lock ,,, but at Rih’s age and time in the Industry Rihanna have more GRAMMY’S Then Bey did when Bey was her age and HEY I Am not Bitter….And Nor is the Navy Because we know that with hard work and her raw Determination She will Perhaps be Blessed with more.
    I mean why compare Bey';s GRAMMY’S to Rihanna who has been in the industry less time then Bey has???

Haters, Bey Hive,,,,speaking of Queen of things,
    Less start with Queen of Pop as named by Billboard
    and the Queen for the last 20 Years, or the last 2 Decades for that Matter…..
    Queen of Pressed & stressed Queens because she’s not
    Beyonce’s Siamese Twin Sista, but is Rihanna and is hated because she works so hard and these Queens can’t stand
    seeing but One Queen at a time in the Spotlight getting tons, of shine.

Lax Replied:

Queen of having the most Number 1’s Hits as named by Billiboard.
    Queen of Social Networking as named by Face Book, and
    being the most Popular Musician Dead or Alive in the History of Social Networking..

Queen of having a Single that has sold over 5Million and counting in the US and it has been Certified 17xPlatium
    Love The Way You Lie, which has also been named as the Number 1 Rapper in the World’s best Single to Date and Eminem has sold in Excess of over 80Million albums and counting,,,and from 7 albums ,,,,, now ain’t that something Bey Hive., Low Life’s.

Queen of having over 20 Million sold in the Uk, with
    6 Million being Albums and 14 million being Singles.

Queen of Singles…
    Queen of the Navy
    More Hits on Itune since it began….

You do get my point , now don’t

Queen of top 4o since Aretha did long , long ago
    Queen of having 5 # 1’s in 5 Consecutive Years since Elvis did it..in the Uk and with Diamins She have 6 Number 1’s in the UK.

Queen of
    That Grape Juice” as far a Blatant, hate, LIES slime and Nasety ass GUETTER TRASH Comments goes……
    Trying To “Back Bite” Rihanna’s Career.

Queen of being called s***, skank, and h** more then all of the Other Artist combined Including the Strippes and Poll dancer who strips for a living

@BEY HIVE And not to Belittle Beyonce’s Career Because to tell Yo Asses the truth I have Nothing But love For Beyonce and what Tripps Me and many up is when Rih’s Haters act’s like they Dare or Double Dare Rihanna to be great because that spot is Reserved for King Bey only, I say “Hell Naw” it’s Reserved for all those who works
    hard to deserve it., And while We all know that on this site the Navy is Out numbered and Out Gunned by the Bey Hive with Rihanna’s Haters all Mixed in But Rihanna’s Navy ,,,,We do Our Best Under the circumstances.

TinaMinaj Replied:

Ok seriously you need to stop! The person wished Rih the best of luck and you go talking about haters and write tons of essays nobody is reading??? Come one now. Seems like your hate for the Beyhive is too deep rooted to even let you process simple things going on around you.

Problem is you are hell bent on Rih taking Bey’s “spot”. Don’t you think Rih should be making her own legacy?? Don’t blame Beyonce and the Beyhive for her lack of reaching a certain achievement in her career..

• November 17, 2012 at 6:40 pm
    MC says:

Dead at the Navy acting like Unapologetic is her best album….lol whatevez.

Evan Replied:

b**** don’t hate!

MC Replied:

Hater: a person who hates

Hate: Intense or passionate dislike.

verb. detest – abhor – loathe – abominate – execrate – dislike
    noun. hatred – odium – abhorrence – detestation – loathing
    ______________________________
    h**, sit down.

Lax Replied:

People have a right to like what they like!

Lax Replied:

MC the Navy us here for Rih why or u here?

MC Replied:

Who the hell are you to ask me when you post 15121 random, irrelevant posts on EVERY post? Get lost Laxative.

prettigurlrockD Bitchess Replied:

yes I agree. Unapologetic is her weakest effort. As much as I read TTT not thinking it was her best either, it’s safe to say it beats this new album by a long shot.

• November 17, 2012 at 6:42 pm
    My Forehead Tho says:

Nunber 3 of the highest paid under 30 You
    “Douch Bag”,, and a Black Chick at that! a/h.

Lax Replied:

Loved by all “Demographics”, and people
    from all walks of life and there nothing yo
    ass can do but show yo dirty black, funky
    ass on this blog site, or any blog site for
    that matter Scumbag!

• November 17, 2012 at 6:43 pm
    WaitUrTurn88 says:

I THINK SAM REALLY LIKE THE ALBUM AND I HOPE HE WILL BE HONEST ABOUT IT!!!……………………….. MY FAVS: WHAT NOW, LWT/MM, LOST IN PARDISE, STAY, NO LOVE ALLOWED,POUR IT UP, RIGHT NOW, DIAMONDS…….AND THE OTHER TRACKS R STILL GOOD….MY TOP 3 FAV ALBUMS: RATED R, LOUD, UNAPOLOGETIC!!!!…….WHAT A GREAT CATALOG OF MUSIC!!!!

Beyonce's Weave Replied:

The only songs I’ve heard are Numb, Diamonds and Stay, didn’t get the bootleg, patiently waiting to get it on iTunes, hope it’s mastered for iTunes so my ears can have an eargasm.

Evan Replied:

Yesssss! I am also waiting

BEYONCE IS AN OVERRATED CAMEL d*** SUCKER!!!!!! Replied:

HUNTY BEW BEW!!! HER ALBUM IS FIRE!! IF YOU ONLY LISTEN TO POP AND TECHNO s***…THEN THIS ALBUM AINT FOR U! I LOVE HER ALBUM THOUGH!! SHE WILL SLAY ON THE 19TH!!!

Lax Replied:

Fiyah and Haters r shaking in their booths.

• November 17, 2012 at 6:52 pm
    vel says:

Why in the hell is she still performing she gets worsier an worsier SMDH..

Evan Replied:

YOUR GRAMMAR is getting [WORSE] AND [WORSE] with each post!

DEAD

BEYONCE IS AN OVERRATED CAMEL d*** SUCKER!!!!!! Replied:

LAYS IN COFFIN!!!!

WORSIER is a word??

RICHANDBLACK11(JUST LIKE OBAMA AND BEY) Replied:

It worser

NAVI schooling these b****** Replied:

LMAO this other fool. worser???? it??? “English class now in session” It’s worse and it’s

@Navi

That’s how you know the Beyonce fans.

LOL Stupid Beyhive!

Teacher Replied:

Lol baby ‘worser’ is not a word!

RICHANDBLACK11(JUST LIKE OBAMA AND BEY) Replied:

wors·er adjective or adverb \ˈwər-sər\
    Definition of WORSER
    archaic
    : worse
    First Known Use of WORSER
    15th century

NAVI Replied:

lmao typical illiterate beyonce stans. i suggest you brush up on your grammar before you consider critiquing someone.

VEL=a/h

• November 17, 2012 at 6:55 pm
    Evan says:

Queen Rih SLAYYYYYYYYYYS

• November 17, 2012 at 7:06 pm
    JoJo says:

Really not feeling the album, anywho good luck wiv the tour.

Beyonce's Weave Replied:

It’s the best album she’s done though, the artistry in it is out of this world and the versatility is amazing. This is the best album Rihanna has ever done, she mobilized some of the best writers and producers in the world to work on the album. Have a second listen, you might realize just how artistically magnificent this album actually is.

RICHANDBLACK11(JUST LIKE OBAMA AND BEY) Replied:

How can you say , when u ^^^^^ that you have only listen to a few songs:

Beyonce’s Weave Replied:
    November 17th, 2012 at 6:49 pm

SOMEBODY IS LYING

Beyonce's Weave Replied:

@DELUSIONALandATHIEFwhoSTOLErihannasALBUM(JUST LIKE “BADDIE” BEY STEALS SONG CREDITS)

I listened to the snippets. Plus I don’t have to prove anything to you anyway, you hate Rihanna so why do you care?

RICHANDBLACK11(JUST LIKE OBAMA AND BEY) Replied:

I have never in my life stated I hated Rihanna , There you go with lie #2 ….. If you didn’t have anything to prove why did you reply ???????????

THAT ALBUM IS HORRRRIIIIBBBLLLLEEEE DEAL WITH IT c***

Beyonce's Weave Replied:

You STOLE the album, your opinion does not matter. You have no right to state an opinion on whether the album was good or not because you STOLE it. Your opinion on Unapologetic, the album you STOLE is redundant.

RICHANDBLACK11(JUST LIKE OBAMA AND BEY) Replied:

I didn’t steal s*** I just listen to it for free I didn’t download it LIKE MOST PEOPLE DID

LIE#3

The f*** you talkin Bout?? Replied:

@Beyonces Weave Gworl how you gonna judge an album so avidly when you’ve only listened to snippets?

Beyonce's Weave Replied:

Because the snippets sounded amazing.

The f*** you talkin Bout?? Replied:

Thats exactly the problem they’re only snippets.

Lax Replied:

@JOJO,,,Didn’t any one ever tell yo ass
    that One Monkey can’t stop no show!!!

Lax Replied:

JOJO feel yourself and leave the album
    to her fans, navy and friends, Low life.

JoJo Replied:

Fine with me Lax I aint gonna be buyin that s***. ;)

prettigurlrockD Bitchess Replied:

Beyonce is making sure da h** is wiped out! LOL.

prettigurlrockD Bitchess Replied:

I’m glad there’s youtube. I would never by that crap.

Beyonce can’t even Wipe Rita’s little Midget
    ass out, babe.

• November 17, 2012 at 7:14 pm
    BEYONCE IS AN OVERRATED CAMEL d*** SUCKER!!!!!! says:

KEEP SLAYING HBIC!!!!!

• November 17, 2012 at 7:22 pm
    JAKE says:

I ENJOYED this performance!!!!!!!

Okay Ri… I see you Gwooorl.

Best of luck with Unapologetic on Monday and next week.

I just might buy it as I have with “almost” EVERY album by BLACK artist this year.

KIII. ;)

MC Replied:

Jake what is wrong with you? You stanned for Beyonce while calling Rihanna a w**** and whatnot for months and now you are rooting for her? Girl, get your 6252025520 personalities in order.

JAKE Replied:

@ MC – I HAVE and WILL always Stan for KING BEY…

But, personally, I must admit that sone of the things I used to say about Rihanna WAS inappropriate. OVERALL, I just think that with Rihanna being a BLACK woman, and one of the most prevalent BLACK women in music today, I should be more supportive and conductive of her success. And honestly, I just ATTACKED the navy because they were always DISSING BEY.

There are many attributes towards Rihanna’s artistry and talent that are questionnable and I will always showcase how I TRULY feel about it – and, at times, let’s face it… SHE DOES PRESENT HERSELF LIKE A h**, but, right now, and after watching clip – I think that it WASNT that bad.

Also, when I was dissing her, you told me to fix up and get my personality and CHECK and now that I’m showing love you are saying the same thing.

IF YOU NOTHING LOGICAL TO ADDRESS ME WITH, DONT ADDRESS ME AT ALL. Thanks.

KIIIIIII. ;)

KayceeBeee Replied:

@Jake I think some of the Navy need to take that attitude on board when it comes to Beyonce aswell. They are both different people/artists so what is ones strong attribute might be the others weakness and what is ones weakness might be the others strength.

MC Replied:

Gurl, when did I say that you needed to fix up and not diss Rihanna? Oh I know, NEVER. Baby, its good if you feel this way but we all know your raggedy ass will soon be back to diss Rihanna. All I am saying is be consistent and not wish-washy.

~Ciao!

KayceeBeee Replied:

You can worship your fave without dissing competition. I learned that.

JAKE Replied:

BTE > I didn’t mean it ima rude way when I said “Dont address me”. It just seemed weird because I AM ALMOST SURE you have mentioned me and my ‘838373833 personalities’ in other posts.

LMFAO.

But yes, I agree… The navy should have the attitude towards BEY but I dont see it happening.

Then again, if I or @Rich&Black can present a less aggressive attitude towards Ri. then anyone can…

It’s just a case of the CONSTANT dissing towards BEY that PISSES me off. Regardless of her sales etc… to say KING BEY isnt talented is a MOTHERFUCKING REACH!!!!!!

Kiii. ;)

MC Replied:

Jake, you are a really confused individual. I have mentioned your multiple personality before but I have never told you to stop dissing Rihanna, why would I? I have NEVER said Beyonce is not talented! I just said she is not a legend (which she isn’t) and she isn’t the second coming of MJ (which she isn’t) and her stans over estimate and exaggerate her singing talent (which you guys do)……I will admit to shading Beyonce as I have shaded nearly everyone’s fave on this site so >>>>>>>>>>>> Are you confused, Jake? IDK, you’re crazy. :P

RICHANDBLACK11(JUST LIKE OBAMA AND BEY) Replied:

Thank you Jake , I only shade and Drag Rihanna due to the Titanics coming for King Beyonce and that’s it

THE WORLD ALREADY KNOWS SHE, CAN’T SING, DANCE, ECT SO THERE REALLY IS NO NEED TO SHADE OR READ HER CAUSE SHE IS THE READ!!!!!!!!

AT THE END OF THE DAY UNAPOLOGETIC IS AN AWFUL ALBUM NO TEA NO SHADE BUT I WISH HER NOTHING BUT THE BEST. I TRY MY BEST TO SUPPORT MY BLACK PEOPLE CAUSE WE ALL WE GOT.

Teacher Replied:

Well I’m glad you’ve taken on this new attitude…for me the only reason I talked about Beyonce was bcuz ppl like u and those others were always goin in on Rih..and it’s fun lol…..and as I’ve stated several times b4.. I like Beyonce too…Rih is my fave..but I also like Bey!..I wish more of the Navy and Hive could be this way but w/e….In MY opinion both are talented….when I don’t feel like listening to Rih…I’ll listen to other artists…one of which happens to be Beyonce….’Dance 4 U’ will be my stripping song for many yrs to come lol jk *side-eye*

RIHANNA WILL NEVER FLOP!!!!!!! Replied:

OK THEN WE SHOULD CALL A TRUCE!! BEFORE SOMEONE GETS HURT LOL!! ANYWAYS THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS BEYONCE IS A THEIF AND A LIAR. A FRAUD. A PLAGIARIST. SWAGGER JACKER!! BEYONCE IS ABOUT AS REAL AS A DRAGQUEEN GIVING BIRTH!! BUT WE SHOULD CALL A TRUCE!!

The f*** you talkin Bout?? Replied:

@RIHANNA WILL NEVER FLOP Just like the whole world knows Rihanna can’t sing or dance for s*** and her cringeworthy wanna-be-bad-girl image from strict Island upbringings is the main reason shes got to such heights. Truce Yeah????????????????????????????

Lax Replied:

Man i will tell you what it’s a good thing
    Rih and her navy know how to take the
    heat put on Us when it Sizzles.

prettigurlrockD Bitchess Replied:

Yep. I agree. The navy made me not like rihanna. But I probably would have been indifferent towards her eventually anyways. They stay coming after beyonce, it will keep backfiring. Dummies.

RIHANNA WILL NEVER FLOP!!!!!!! Replied:

s*** WILL NEVER BACKFIRE!! CHECK RIHANNA STATS!! RIHANNA IS MAKING HISTORY AND BREAKING RECORDS!! SHE DIDNT NEED A SHADY ASS DADDY OR A GIRL GROUP BACKING HER UP!! RIHANNA DID IN 7 YRS WHAT IT TOOK BEYHOE TO DO IN 16 YRS. RIHANNA DIDNT LIE OR STEAL HER WAY UP TOP OR TAKE CREDIT FOR s*** SHE DIDNT DO!!

The f*** you talkin Bout?? Replied:

NO u got that right, she needed BEYONES hubby

The f*** you talkin Bout?? Replied:

And she clearly still does, that ROC marketing and promo is doing the damn thang, sorry your fave will always be indebted to the Carters. Statistics are fine, but Bey got that respect and credibility from everybody that will go down in history. Bey don’t all the numbers ones under the sun to make her shine, her TALENT is enough, when you see Ri honored on broadway and shaking hands with the president HOLLA.

prettigurlrockD bitchess Replied:

@Rihanna will never flop/ aka delusional stan It already did b****. Look, terrible reviews. LOL.

prettigurlrockD bitchess Replied:

Actually rihanna has been in a lawsuit and has stolen ideas as well. Where have you been?? I don’t need receipts. LMAO.

TinaMinaj Replied:

Rihanna has achieved what Beyonce has achieved??? LMFAO!!!! I can’t!!! Please refrain from making such statements when all your faves achievements reside on the hot100. Thanks…

Don’t the Bey Hive know that Jay works
    for Rih not the other way around, and since they think they know every dam thing you’d think they knew the important stuff.

CleoM, Beyonce all day. Replied:

@ Lax Jay (Roc Nation) are Ris managment. Ri is the one giving Jay the paycheck. Jay and his people are responsible for Ris career even existing. End of story.

CleoM, Beyonce all day. Replied:

@ Lax I think the point the Beyhive is making here, dont matter who employed who, Ri still relies on Jay (You know, Beys husband) And technically Jay will always be above Ri in this hierarchy because he signed her in the first place. So the previous stan talking s*** about Beyonce and her dad can have a seat, when Jay is Ris industry father STILL, why you think shes always thanking Roc Nation more than Def Jam.

• November 17, 2012 at 7:25 pm
    Daylee16 says:

THIS IS HER BEST ALBUM TO DATE

PHRESH OFF THE RUNWAY, DIAMONDS, NUMB, POUR IT UP, AND BASICLY EVERY SONG EXCEPT NUMBER 12

WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I HATE NUMBER 12. ITS SO SLOW AND BORING. BUT EVERYTHING ELSE IS GOOD
    STAND OUT TRACKS R.

STAY
    JUMP
    DIAMONDS
    PHRESH OFF THE RUNWAY
    NO LOVE ALLOWED
    AINT NOBODIES BUSINESS
    HALF OF ME
    NUMB

POUR IT UP=BANDS MAKE HER DANCE FEMALE VERSION LOL

Pop Royalty (The International Navy's Representative) Replied:

“Phresh Off The Runway” and “Pour It up” are good rihanna Tracks 8O ?!!

:roll:

just a f*****’ Bye. :arrow:

• November 17, 2012 at 7:30 pm
    Pop Royalty (The International Navy's Representative) says:

#RihFact : Rihanna Can NOT Perform Her Dance Songs As Good As her Slow Songs.

Like Compare This to WHEN she Performed “Stay” in SNL or Even “CKB” in AI.

And I’m not Here for People Act as if “Unapologetic” is HER BEST ALBUM , sorry , That Rushed s*** is not even on the level of ” A Girl LIKE Me” , Let alone “Rated R”

^^^^^THIS!

oh baby (b****** will Deal) Replied:

I like pop coz he’s an honest stan! However I’ll never truly understand him coz I remember at one point he was with us stanning hard for motha! ? He was part of the hive then next thing he’s back to the navy. Hmm oh well. I still respect you

Mary Mary Why You Buggin' Replied:

You’re a Rihanna fan who keeps it real & I respect that about you. I’m a casual Rihanna fan. But “Unapologetic” is very good to me!

What don’t you like about it?

Pop Royalty (The International Navy's Representative) Replied:

i mentioned it all in the comment below.

and thank you ;)

Benron (I sold Bey Her Fake Bump) Replied:

Bish bye, rushed? How exactly is it rushed?

Pop Royalty (The International Navy's Representative) Replied:

Please tell me , what make you think otherwise , it is obvious it was Rushed ! where is her vision for the whole thing ?!!

LOUD had a vision , you know the fun bubbly girl with the red hair who’s s***/girl and stuffs like that and the whole era just had that thing as a constant theme !!

what about “unapologetic” ?! you had couple of gangsta songs , couple of dance generic songs , and some other songs we can all do without them.
    man , “talk that talk” sound like a damn ” like a prayer” compared to it.

Benron (I sold Bey Her Fake Bump) Replied:

The image is “b**** NO1CURR what you think Imam do me”. And the era jUST STARTED, we have no image yet, we haven’t even seen the album art. The gimmick you are thirsting for will probably come but Rushed? Bitccchhhh just say you don’t like it.

Benron (I sold Bey Her Fake Bump) Replied:

A girl like me sucks, it was her worst abum and released 7 months after her first. Isn’t that the definiton of rushed s***?

Pop Royalty (The International Navy's Representative) Replied:

I agree ” a girl like me” was just BLAH , but at least it was kind of cohesive at some points , not new i know , but u can tell it was solid.

you can agree or disagree with me tho ;)

Benron (I sold Bey Her Fake Bump) Replied:

I like you! Whic his why Im confused at such ridiculous claims, It could be done better but its much better than that other mixtape Talk that Rock or whatever :P

Lax Replied:

More to add is the Fact that no matter, if
    it was rushed, hurried , thrown, tossed it’s here and
    I love it and this ERA She have got the time to do what she’s
    doing right now, Touring on her 777 Tour that no Other before her has done, enough said!!!

Lax Replied:

Now when her many haters get finished dissecting it ,
    they will be saying She Bought Her Album at “Walmart”
    and Porky Pigs and the three bears wrote, produced it and is the One’s traveling around on Tour.

• November 17, 2012 at 7:34 pm
    DIAMOND says:

STANDOUT TRACKS : DIAMONDS (HIT HIT HIT WORLD WIDE)
    NUMB FT EMINEM (A BANGEERR!)
    FRESH OF THE RUNWAY (EDGY HIPPY SONG)
    POUR IT UP (She goes hard on this one)
    Loveeeeee Song ft Future (Title speak it already)
    Right Now ( HIT from the start)
    What Now (Riri SANGG on this one)
    Stay ( Beautiful song and she sing it great live on SNL)
    Nobody Busines Ft Chris Brown (even this track with breezy is ver likeable)
    Love Whitoud tragedy/Mother mary (No words for it)
    No love Allowed (MAN DOWN NR 2)
    Get it over with (Great vibe)
    JUMP (GINEWINE HOOK make me like this one)

Could stay off the album : Lost in paradise

Not Many singers can do this on a album so many good songs and hits this is Rihanna her Best album so far. She and her unique sound make me listen to her
    album all day! 1 word SHE SHINES BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND!!!

who’s with me on this?

Pop Royalty (The International Navy's Representative) Replied:

NOT ME.

It’s Unique and Different at the same time. Many can say
    that she this or that but one thing is for certain that Rihanna is the Queen of Raunchiest and she have got some Lyrics she sings that will make “Madonna Blush” and “Adele” feel like Shes a Sunday school teacher..
    But with her first single “Diamonds” it’s a whole new ball game and I love it.

Majahproblems Replied:

You say Rihanna is queen of the raunchiest and when she is called a w**** you get upset? Get it together!
    @ pop royalty i agree with you 100%

Beyonce's Weave Replied:

I am, heard the snippets and I cannot wait for Monday. This is her best ALBUM yet, it’s going to be hard to top this. An artistic masterpiece.

Blackmadonna Replied:

your very right because the album has the right song they all different from genre.. rihanna improvement with this album is on top!. and when i heard how she sings the stay song live on snl got me really into her i love it!!

Beyonce's Weave Replied:

The improvement has been amazing, but most of all the versatility stands out on this album. This is the best to date.

Blackmadonna Replied:

True! its her best album the production is very good

• November 17, 2012 at 7:40 pm
    JAKE says:

Rihanna’s “STAY” & “LOVE WITHOUT TRAGEDY” >>>>>>>>>>> HER ENTIRE DISCOGRAPHY.

*FACT*

KIIIIII. ;)

• November 17, 2012 at 7:45 pm
    Beyonce's Weave says:

“Diamonds” still #1 on US iTunes. Even with the leak, Unapologetic is in the Top Ten on US iTunes (JUST ON PRE-ORDERS). America agree’s with me, this is Rihanna’s BEST ALBUM TO DATE.

Blackmadonna Replied:

the best of the best of the popsingers that are out now. i
    love each song on the album only Lost in paradise could stay off

Beyonce's Weave Replied:

I agree with you !00%. Cannot wait until Monday.

Lax Replied:

Yesssssssss best of the best.

Majahproblems Replied:

Emphasis on “Best of the best out now”
    Coz gaga and katy aren’t on the scene.

• November 17, 2012 at 8:10 pm
    Pop Royalty (The International Navy's Representative) says:

My Own Review Of “Unapologetic” :

1. “Phresh OUt off The Ruaway” : Girl , Just STAHP !!! this is undoubtedly Rihanna’s worst song to date IMO , she can’t get Worse than This.
    and WHAT A HORRIBLE First track/an Opener/Intro to an Album , i just can’t with this specific song. 2.5/5 just cuz i love her , but please , leave this ghetto mess off your upcoming album in next nov.

2. “Diamonds” just in the minute you thought u wanna skip the whole s*** , diamonds get you in the mood and erase the s*** that was track #1 , a beautiful song , YES , but what annoys me is that her voice’s tone change with every sentence. like i feel like she sang it while she was spinning or somethin’ :lol:
    “3.5/5″

3. “Numb” the average pop song Rihanna can do while putting make-up on her face, sound like everything in “Talk that Talk” !! so repetitive at points and it is not a cool thing u know !! 3.5/5 and i’m being fair.

4. “pour it up” just when you thought the ghetto mess ended when track #1 faded , no , she hits you again with this shitty song , first and foremost , i know rihanna is not a gangsta or bad or that s*** , it is all an act and i know it , it is cute when you instagram and stuff , but it is just a turn off !! not here for it and this song need to just disappear. (0.5/5)

5. ” Loveeeeee Song” : simply i can do without this song. but it is CUTE, i can not see myself loving this song on the long run , just not it. (3/5)

6. ” JUMP” : this song is probably the best song in the album , this is exactly what should be rihanna’s next single , the vibe , the crazy dubstep , and the cheesy lyrics made it cool , def my fav in this album BUT this n**** who showed his ass in the end of it Ruined it for me, anyway (4.5)

7. ” what now” : Cute pop song , but i can also do without it. (3/5) , sound like a taylor swift song and not my cup of tea , teenagers and lil girls will def like this s*** , i do not.

8. “stay” : like it a lot now. (4.5/5)

10. “love Without Tragedy/Mother mary” : u can add this to “jump” as my 2nd fav song , now i can see “and FINALLY” the new Rihanna sonic-ally !!! Diamonds pt. 2 (5/5)

11. “get it Over With” : Meh.

12. “no love allowed” : No IT IS NOT MAN DOWN pt. 2 ! it sound like a bob marley song , i need her ass to go in this way and conquer it , she can def get it right ! the song sound repetitive after several plays. 4/5

13. “lost in paradise” : I had a Gameboy when i was young , it used to give me sounds like this song !! not a good song , and her voice tone is as confusing as it is in “diamonds”. (3/5)
    14. “half of me” : sounds like a track from “LOUD” , cool , but nothing new !! (3/5)

and it is no secret i hate that album cover !!!

overall , i give this album (3.5/5) !!!! and this is me being fair and a lil bit generous !! it will go to #1 tho.

bye.

The f*** you talkin Bout?? Replied:

At least you are keepin it real unlike some on here.

RIHANNA WILL NEVER FLOP!!!!!!! Replied:

THAT IS HIS OPINION!! THOUGH!! I LOVE THE WHOLE ALBUM!!! MY FAVE IS NUMB

Benron (I sold Bey Her Fake Bump) Replied:

Lawl what about nobodies bizness

RIHANNA WILL NEVER FLOP!!!!!!! Replied:

Thats my least fave!!!

zzzzg Replied:

I hate phresh out the Runway! Right Now sucks.It has no meaning, soul and it sounds dumb. Everything else is pretty good.

Mary Mary Why You Buggin' Replied:

Okay. I definitely respect your opinion, especially as a true fan.

The only songs on the album that I don’t like are “Phresh Off The Runway” and “Right Now.” I don’t like “Phresh Off The Runway” not b/c it’s rachet Rihanna: she is great on “Pour It Up.” “Phresh” just doesn’t work. And “Right Now” is beneath her. That song doesn’t belong on an album with songs this good. I want her to bury that sound. She has already done it and way better.

The rest I love.

Hopefully it grows on you. :)

• November 17, 2012 at 8:14 pm
    Nick says:

Sam I see you mad, you not on that 777 Tour, every journalist from the Music and Fashion industry is on that plane partying with rihanna! you are missing your chance boo, you must feel real stupid for hating on rihanna all these years.
    missing out on a once in a lifetime chance to be with all these music industry journalist and media outlets.
    sorry Sam

Your Fave could never and Will Never.

Majahproblems Replied:

That’s coz Sam’s fave has journalists BEGGING TO EVEN stand near her. She is not desperate for attention….

• November 17, 2012 at 8:18 pm

– Get it Over With
    – Half of me
    – Right Now
    – Pour it Up
    – Phresh off the Runway
    – Nobody’s Business
    – Lost In Paradise and Numb (Still don’t like either)

MC Replied:

Dead at “Lost In Paradise” being ranked lower than ” Get it Over With”, “Right Now”, “Pour it Up”, ” Phresh off the Runway”, “Pour it Up”, etc.

Benron (I sold Bey Her Fake Bump) Replied:

She sounds like Sia (lol at the comparison) and its just akward tbh. Sorry Im not feeling it, just like you’re not feeling Get it over with!

MC Replied:

I guess, I don’t know Sia’s sound or voice so…….? Are you having a meltdown yet? :D :D

Benron (I sold Bey Her Fake Bump) Replied:

No but wait till the release week!

MC Replied:

Oh I see!!!!! Rihanna sounded weird on Diamond because she was trying to sound like her and that’s why she sounds the way she does on this album……thanks! Sia has a nice voice….I love her accent. British or Australian?

Benron (I sold Bey Her Fake Bump) Replied:

Australian, and no rihanna isn’t TRYING to sound like her she just is, I don’t like sa’s voice, she ahs another sound called wild ones and her voice is very low, mumbly, and schreechy. LISTENING TO THE BEST SONG GET IT OVER WITH!

RIHANNA WILL NEVER FLOP!!!!!!! Replied:

Numb is the best song!!!!

@Rihanna will never flop
    THE BEST? ITS THE WORST!

MC Replied:

Benron, Rihanna CLEARLY sounds like this girl in Diamonds……that’s why her voice puzzled me at the beginning.

Benron (I sold Bey Her Fake Bump) Replied:

Lol I know, but she didnt do that on lost in flop-uh-dise.

MC Replied:

Lost in paradise is a good song, stop dissing it! Get it over with sucks, I was waiting to get that track over with to move on :P

Benron (I sold Bey Her Fake Bump) Replied:

h** bye! Im getting a new hubby!

MC Replied:

I will cut off that thing you call penis, if you EVER talk about leaving. We are in this together FOREVER ’till death do us part. One of us will have to die for the other to move on and it won’t be me dying.

Benron (I sold Bey Her Fake Bump) Replied:

Come smoke weed with me….. and get it ova with. And You will be dying, we both alread have a***

MC Replied:

I am immortal so I will never die. What is your infatuation with pot lately? Sis, take it slow on these drugs and I already told you I’m too cool for drugs. -_- Oh, the speak peek leaked? b******, couldn’t wait to leak it, huh? It looks good, Rihanna did well performance wise and seemed the happiest at this point.

Benron (I sold Bey Her Fake Bump) Replied:

Lol, I really do have an infatuation with it, and I don’t do drugs miss. She looked so amazing (and her legs >>>) I can’t get over it, Im dumping you for her tbh. She is the most beautiful singer I have ever seen.

Yeah she sounded a bit nasal at times (skin was a disaster) But I will def love this DVD! i CANNOT WAIT, BY HUBBZ *Leaves*

zzzzg Replied:

I love it! this is what I had in mind but I would change Love Song to Get it Over With. I think Get it Over With is beautiful.

Benron (I sold Bey Her Fake Bump) Replied:

I LOVE IT AND EVERYONE HATES IT! Its so chill and melodius, I love listening to it, I just finished tbh!

Mary Mary Why You Buggin' Replied:

“Get It Over With” is stunning!!!! So glad that other people love it too. I thought I was the only one. lol!

@Mary mary Lol!

• November 17, 2012 at 8:31 pm
    AmbeRussell says:

ehh i saw better from her with this song. felt more like a club than a concert. the song has so much potiential performed live and she doesnt do it the best justice in this clip, and she had this song for a yr so she should have perfected it by now. she knows her voice and knows when to not hit the falsettos and higher notes, which is smart. but again, she should be used to singing this song by now since she has done it for so long. but it is rihanna and i got rihanna, she has improved her tone over the yrs by the way.
    AmbeRussell on youtube

• November 17, 2012 at 9:01 pm
    Honeychildplease says:

Ugh she should just give up on live shows….That low budget hair style in the first pic though SMH

Lax Replied:

Honey if she does it will not be because Yo
    Monkey Ass says she should or not because some blog says terrible thing about her, Bytch are you Nutts?

Talk can’t slow or stop Rihanna and shes the talk of the town and that is why Yo Rat Tat Tat Ass is up in the house u Low Life.

And speaking of hair that wig hat you are wearing is looking like shyt on a shingle so you can shut yo ass all the way up and take the o2 arena full of seats, that Rihanna filled 10x times on her last Tour, a/h.

Honeychildplease Replied:

Awww isn’t that cute how you defend your slow untalented, boyish body, looking fav! Well i hope she does read blogs, and feels like hot s*** that she is. Hopefully she read this one, and fixes herself up some, because she look like a piece of s*** for the past year or so. Don’t get mad at me because i tell the truth when you dumb ass fans try hard to avoid it…b**** rest

RIHANNA WILL NEVER FLOP!!!!!!! Replied:

RIHANNA HAS A SUPERMODEL FIGURE!! THATS WHY SHE IS ON THE COVER OF EVERY HIGH FASHION MAGAZINE!! NOT EVERY BLACK WOMAN WANTS A WIDE FLAT ASS AND FAT COTTAGE CHEESE THIGHS LIKE YOUR FAVE BEY!!

Honeychildplease Replied:

Super model figure? So that’s boyish with no curves, boobs, or an inch of ass huh? well tyra has all of them even when she was on her more slim side. Please you make no sense this b**** is build like a 12 year old suburban white boy. She’s on the cover of every magazine because the b**** has all the time in the world. I mean after all it’s not like she rehearses on her vocals, or dance steps. Please let me not embarrass you, and the fav you sadly stan for.

RIHANNA WILL NEVER FLOP!!!!!!! Replied:

RIHANNA DOES HAVE AN ASS!! WHY SO PRESSED WITH HER PERFECT NATURAL BODY ANYWAYS? I THOUGHT U LIKED FUDGE? OAN EDDIE MURPHY ISNT GAY!!! I KNOW HOW BADLY YOU WISH YOU COULD SUCK HIS BIG BLACK d*** BUT YOU CANT AND NEVER WILL f**!!

Honeychildplease Replied:

Rihanna has an ass? I guess if you compare it to Katy perry, or chris brown than alright could say she has an ass….and you could even say she can sing if you compare it to future..

Honeychildplease Replied:

• November 17, 2012 at 9:21 pm
    Monstarebel (f*** ON THATFLOPJUICE FOLLOW MY EVERY MOVE) says:

Hope the album does well I’ll be buying my copy Monday…

BEST OF LUCK TO RIHANNA KEYSHIA AND NICKI

• November 17, 2012 at 9:23 pm
    Beyonce's Weave says:

THIS SONG IS HOT!!!! IT’S BRITNEY b****!!!

RIHANNA WILL NEVER FLOP!!!!!!! Replied:

LMAO AT THAT FAT TRANNY IN YOUR AVI!!!!

RICHANDBLACK11(JUST LIKE OBAMA AND BEY) Replied:

how can you say Rihanna will never flop when she has over four flop era’s …..you crack babies are just to comical for me.

• November 17, 2012 at 9:38 pm
    Hilly says:

Wow, The back up singers are amazing!

• November 17, 2012 at 9:47 pm
    prettigurlrockD Bitchess says:

You see? I can be nice!!

• November 17, 2012 at 10:08 pm
    Lax says:

Rih has shifted gears and have got the Smarts to have the News, Media
    Label, some Navy Officers in Tow and this will be talked about for some time to come and less see who does this style of promos next Haters!!!!

Many of you have been trying to talk Her down since forever and don’t Yo Silly Season’s Asses see it’s not working . Keep trying to shyt talk her and tear Her a new one and watchHher power get stronger and stronger. None of Us can stop or slow
    these Artist we can either curse them, slander them or lie and they will still make it if they keep right on working.

enoughalready Replied:

Rihanna got lthis idea from Jay z and some others who have already done this, she is the only one who needed to add more because she has less (talent) than the others.. Stop putting this hot mess of an so called artist on a pedestal.. She tops when she drops all her clothes, what artist puts this much of them self out there who already has it? Rihanna will post anything to be up there and if they go and really look at why and who is really buying this stuff (her cult Rihanna Navy) in multiples? She is so famous, has all these fans (RN) but can only top what? She is and will always be the worst thing that hit the music industry. I believe she will start off strong with this one but this will be her worst release to date. Diamonds will be her only almost #1 hit…One Direction and Taylor Swift will lead, Taylor already big…

• November 17, 2012 at 10:13 pm
    Lax says:

Rihanna isn’t being anyone but Herself and many of you are mean spirited for no reason at all. Rihanna is a Winner She might not be a Winner to her Haters but to Me and her Navy Shes a Winner and that is why We will keep Supporting HER..
    And thanks Haters for helping Us to keep our Focus on what is Important so we can work even harder for a Artist Who’s focus and Gunning for them Music Charts
    and She’s Shooting with Barrels wide open and loaded all the way around,,,,,

Winners go through set back, up’s and down’s but the one’s who stay the course are the one’s we end up Blogging about Therefore Rihanna must be doing things right
    to be Shining like her brand new Song “Diamonds” which I look for it to become her #12 Hit and that will give Yo Hateful Asses something to go back to the Drawing board about.

[...] Rocks ‘We Found Love’ In Paris That Grape Juice Sat, November 17, 2012 11:26 PM UTC That Grape Juice Rate  Loading … Share (function() { var po = document.createElement('script'); [...]

• November 18, 2012 at 1:14 am
    Ex-Navy Member says:

As everyone knows the album leaked
    i downlaoded it and the album is NOT good!..never liked Talk that Talk too much but when u compare the songs to Unapologetic..Talk that Talk is sounding like gold now..So Dissapointed

I am no longer apart of the Rihanna Navy :( :(

Honeychildplease Replied:

LMAOooo made me giggle…f*** it i laughed like like a rihanna stan trying to convince someone rihanna was actually talented…now that was long laugh

• November 18, 2012 at 1:23 am
    Honeychildplease says:

NICKI MINAJ album is number 145 on itunes…..damn i’m not even going to shade her

Honeychildplease Replied:

sorry my fault i made a big mistake it’s actually # 155, and still i have no shade

• November 18, 2012 at 6:13 am
    Virtuoso Intellect says:

All i got is Talk that Talk is better than unapologetic

Stay & Diamonds are the best songs on the record

Jump, no love allowed & nobody’s business are cute.

RICHANDBLACK11(JUST LIKE OBAMA AND BEY) Replied:

Hey friend how have you been

• November 18, 2012 at 6:56 am
    Lax says:

Rihanna album this and Rihanna that
    @OH BABY, BEY HIVE , HATERS,,,,,,Yo asses can Huff and you can Puff and you will never be able to blow Rihanna’s Career House down.
    And while every last One of you all have got Yo Opinions on Lock, Don’t you know by now that Yo Miserable Opinions don’t mean Jack Shyt ,,,

• November 18, 2012 at 6:58 am
    Lax says:

Haters you always trying to call it the way Yo Asses see it and it’s Always the same old shyt talk different day. And yo will always Bet Yo Mamma, Granny’s and your Favorite Pet On Rihanna Loosing….Why is that it’s Rihanna the one who’s always supposed to be on the Loosing end of the stick with her many haters each and every time?

• November 18, 2012 at 6:59 am
    Lax says:

But let me tell you this,,,,,When you Bet on which Black Artist that will do good this coming year you will never lose when Yo Asses Bet on the “Caribbean” Bytches and
    you all know this already that is why Yo Asses is buried deep on Her post trying to shyt talk Her Navy about Her.

• November 18, 2012 at 7:15 am
    Lax says:

• November 18, 2012 at 7:20 am
    Lax says:

• November 18, 2012 at 8:13 am
    old school says:

I wonder if half of you can fight? Because ya’ll use some fighting words on this site lol. I k ow that it is just the shade game, for I played this same game when I was in my late teens and early twenties, difference is im from Philly so we def know how to back up what comes out our mouth. I hope some of you can too for that hateful energy will bring something to you one day. Ya’ll should change your hearts and allow people to not like what you may like. I dig Rihanna, she is now power ballad singer but she does serve a purpose in pop music today.

Honeychildplease Replied:

b**** shut the f*** up…smh you from philly so you know how to fight?? When you said that i can tell you have no damn brain. Where you from don’t have anything to do with your fighting skills…and for a grown fat b**** you sure seem like you love to fight…sit your nappy head ass down you overgrown bully

• November 18, 2012 at 9:17 am
    Let's Be Real says:

I feel duped. The album except for a few songs is GARBAGE. When I first saw the album cover I thought “oh this b**** is about to serve Madonna “human nature” “bedtime stories ” realness.but it’s …awful. maybe she’ll reload the albun wuth more quality songs.I love the urban edge…but it deminds me of a mixtape…won’t be purchasing this time around. Except Diamonds and a few others.

• November 18, 2012 at 12:19 pm
    Honeychildplease says:

BREAKING NEWS!!!! Oh s*** NICKI MINAJ album has moved….it went from # 155 to # 164 now that’s progress!!!

• November 19, 2012 at 3:00 pm
    mc the place to be!! says:

funny that beyonce performances get better and better but her music stays the same or s*** gets worst wheres the growth????