Watch: American Music Awards 2012 Pre-Show – LIVE

shares
What's This?
ama american music awards 2012 e1353274517466 Watch: American Music Awards 2012 Pre Show – LIVE

The 40th annual American Music Awards are taking place in a mere matter of hours.

Easily one of popular music’s biggest calendar nights, the 2012 incarnation of the show will feature appearances from the likes of Christina Aguilera, Nicki Minaj, Pink, Usher, Ke$ha, Justin Bieber and more.

The official pre-show is live now! Watch below as the stars file in to Los Angeles’ Nokia Theater for what promises to be a memorable night.

shares
What's This?

1. November 18, 2012 at 5:20 pm
    j says:

CHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ( JUST NO ) ME EARS

2. November 18, 2012 at 5:34 pm
    LaLa says:

Cannot wait for Pink, Xtina & other performances!!!!!!!!

3. November 18, 2012 at 5:34 pm
    My Forehead Tho says:

I’d rather not…

4. November 18, 2012 at 6:07 pm
    I AM THE REAL NICKI MINAJ...iT"S BARBIE b****! says:

….

5. November 18, 2012 at 6:14 pm
    Mother says:

The buzz and excitement for this awards show is as alive as Ciara’s career…no one is here for it.

6. November 18, 2012 at 6:19 pm
    Father says:

Ain’t nobody got time for this N even if they did this s*** is played out right along with crunk music

7. November 18, 2012 at 7:02 pm
    I AM THE REAL NICKI MINAJ...iT"S BARBIE b****!. b****** is my son, b****** is my son i birthed them from different relations says:

no b****** did not son, carry him for 6 months because he was premature…

8. November 18, 2012 at 8:44 pm
    BitchICan'tEvenSpellWelfare says:

LMAO @ Ke$ha!!!

Tell her to NEVA try to dance again….NEVA!

9. November 18, 2012 at 9:27 pm
    Jer says:

Usher was an out of breath mess smh

Kesha was literally channeling Gaga, Madonna, and Britney and who knows who else for that performance. Grrrrrrrl get your own s***. As if that Flo Rida swaggerjacking beat wasnt enough ch…

Onika was a hot mess. How are you gonna go to perform at an award show and sing a song dissing people calling them nobodies. Thats so insulting and childish. Onika get a new angle ho you calling people basic and nobodies and your sons is tired.

10. November 18, 2012 at 9:35 pm
    Jer says:

OH EM motherfucking GEE!!!! P!nk grrrrrrrlllll wtf you slayed, slaughtered, and destroyed that stage. I cant and neither can anyone one. Legendary performance here. P!nk you killed it and im so happy for you. You showed these girls how to do it. contemporary isnt my tea but that performance just grrrrrl let me take it in. That stage was yours honeT