Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

New Video: R. Kelly – ‘Cookie’

rkelly cookie thatgrapejuice New Video: R. Kelly   Cookie

Over the course of the last two decades, R. Kelly has carved out quite the career courtesy of countless tasty tunes.

It’s fitting, then, that the Pied Piper’s latest single is christened ‘Cookies’.

The cut is the newest release to be lifted from the crooner’s ‘Black Panties’ LP, which dropped today via RCA.

To celebrate, Kellz unwrapped the video for ‘Cookies’, which you can check out below…

We’re generally not “here” for the video vixen angle (especially in a Post Girl-Power/Independent Women world). However, with this very much being a strip-club anthem, perhaps the occasion calls for it?

• December 10, 2013 at 1:04 pm
    RICHIE_RICH says:

Yass R.Kelly I love Black Panties ……A mix between 12play R.Kelly and TP2.

Some of you kids too young to know about 12play baby. Real RNB

• December 10, 2013 at 1:08 pm
    Chile Please!! says:

I’m sorry but Black Panties is a hot ghetto ass mess…..I’m so mad at Kells for making that rachet ass album.

• December 10, 2013 at 1:18 pm
    hotterboi says:

ummm… i looove r. kelly…but this and that album is foolishness.

• December 10, 2013 at 1:21 pm
    RiRi's DOOBIE says:

the last time I saw something with R Kelly in it; a poor little teenage girl was splattered with a yellow fluid.. Sorry bout i’ll pass on this…

• December 10, 2013 at 2:15 pm
    *ℙᏫℙ ℝᏫᎩAℒᎿᎩ* says:

A Black Male, Singing “Fuckin’ With a n****”, Looking So Stupid AND Surprise Surprise Surprise: Singing about Fuckin’ a girl with a fetish about an “OREO”.

That is so new. :?

:arrow:

• December 10, 2013 at 2:20 pm
    Brazilian Beyoncé!!! says:

Eww
    TRASH!!!

• December 10, 2013 at 2:20 pm
    *ℙᏫℙ ℝᏫᎩAℒᎿᎩ* says:

“You Know How I Get Down?”

Yes We know, We Saw The Entire Thing already, you were Eating that p**** Like it was the last of it’s Kind on Earth and Then Pissed on The Underage Girl. :?

I Don’t Like Pedophiles, They Destroy Lives Just for Their Sick Amusement. :?

• December 10, 2013 at 2:24 pm
    SAM LOVES RIHANNA says:

Ain’t nobody here for this ratchet azz mess…

• December 10, 2013 at 2:33 pm
    Mascara says:

Euwwwww…..this man is terrible. RIP

• December 10, 2013 at 4:16 pm
    BEYHIVE_MINAJ says:

• December 11, 2013 at 12:56 am
    RealFanAlex says:

You people obivous stopped to see why your artist whom you follow cannot hold one note nor be on pitch during chorus. Mr. President is real music and the Industry needs his talent. Look inside the dictionary and find the letter “R” it says King Of R&B- R. Kelly

• December 11, 2013 at 3:06 pm
    Playafly says:

Not my favorite at all. I prefer the (Marvin Gaye) type R. Kelly. The old school Kelly with nice lyrics and love making songs. This foolishness has gotten on my nerves. I do however love how versatile he is. His last two albums “Love Letter” and “Write Me Back” were great albums. He does cater to everyone I must say. He is a musical genius but I’m just tired of this foolish music on this album.