To Our Readers

Hot Shot: Mariah Carey Flaunts Baby Bump?

mariah pregnant e1282477071214 Hot Shot: Mariah Carey Flaunts Baby Bump?

Much ado has been made about Mariah Carey‘s whopping weight gain as of late, with rumours of pregnancy going into overdrive. Such murmurings appear somewhat validated, if the above picture is anything to go by.

The shot, which was captured during Carey’s Brazilian show last night, seems to confirm that the singer is indeed with child (see: ‘baby bump’). If true, it would be the 40 year old’s first child with husband of two years Nick Cannon.

Of course, it may simply be a case of Ms. Carey-Cannon getting carried away with that KFC Bargain Bucket. Although, all signs point to congratulations being in order for her and Nick. Happy days.

1. |
    August 22, 2010 at 1:06 pm
    royalkev says:

This has to be a baby bump! C’mon! I hope it is and I’m not even a fan, but who wants Mariah looking like this?!

2. |
    August 22, 2010 at 1:06 pm
    ImYourStar702 says:

LMAO @ KFC BARGAIN BUCKET comment lol

3. |
    August 22, 2010 at 1:24 pm
    HBF82 says:

Congrats to happy couple.
    Now you know that she is 40?!
    And better KFC than Crack is wack.

4. |
    August 22, 2010 at 1:39 pm
    meme says:

OF COURSE SHE IS! KFC BARGAIN BUCKET??! LOL! HAPPY FOR THEM!
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @ TGIBFemale (I’LL FOLLOW YOU BACK!)

5. |
    August 22, 2010 at 1:47 pm
    LAMB says:

You’re always tryna disgrace Mariah’s name Sam… I guess you just love flops, you b****?! Well moving on… Mariah has to be pregnant, right?!

6. |
    August 22, 2010 at 1:53 pm
    Bluekid says:

Congratulations, I ‘m so happy for the both of them! I bet the baby is going to be cute.

7. |
    August 22, 2010 at 1:56 pm
    TheBaddestBitch says:

I’m sure she’ll be an amazing mother…if she takes cares of that baby like she takes care of her dogs, there’ll be no problem :)

8. |
    August 22, 2010 at 2:07 pm
    FreshUrbanEnt says:

ROLF @ KFC BARGAIN BUCKET.

CHECK OUT MY NEW ENTERTAINMENT SITE >>> http://WWW.FRESHURBANENT.CO.UK

9. |
    August 22, 2010 at 2:10 pm
    GangsterA says:

congrats to her but she may be just gain to much weight but she look like shes preg

10. |
    August 22, 2010 at 2:22 pm
    SunDee says:

Congrats… she deserve a baby after all these years… :)

11. |
    August 22, 2010 at 2:22 pm
    UGh says:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i’m so excited for them :D

Sam, Trent is not gonna like all this shade you’re throwing at his idol

12. |
    August 22, 2010 at 2:23 pm
    helter says:

HBF82, truth be told, KFC kills more people than crack. lol

13. |
    August 22, 2010 at 2:25 pm
    coolio says:

It’s not Nick’s. You know she gets around.

14. |
    August 22, 2010 at 3:02 pm
    Bluekid says:

The baby is Nick and she nix the Tyler Perry movie, so she could take the first 3 months off her feet.

I ‘m so happy for Mariah and Nick, Miariah deserves to be happy, she has had so much sadness in her life. I wish her the best-est! ( in my Nicki M voice)

15. |
    August 22, 2010 at 3:18 pm
    D. Will says:

After seeing this picture, I know understand why Diana Ross has never been photographed while pregnant, eventhough she has 47 children.

16. |
    August 22, 2010 at 3:26 pm
    WATEVA says:

I DONT GIVE A f*** WAT YALL SAY
    MIMI LOOKS HOTTTT
    WERK IT BABY WERK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. |
    August 22, 2010 at 3:27 pm
    fiercemc says:

she’s undeniably pregnant!!!
    and im sooooo happy for her!!!
    i wish her the best!!!

18. |
    August 22, 2010 at 3:27 pm
    WATEVA says:

dont give a dam*

19. |
    August 22, 2010 at 3:28 pm
    TRUTH says:

She’s just a fat ass!!!!!!!!! She’s been fat for over a year. She aint preggo!!!! Too much KFC, Mc D’s, Burger King, etc. Look at her mom who’s also fat.. Looks exactly like Mariah! If Aretha was reincarnated as a fat white chic, this would be her! LMAO.

20. |
    August 22, 2010 at 4:22 pm
    Ingrid Okonta says:

yall are f****** haters. I sad it in the last post about MC that she was pregnant. But ppl were calling her fat. Some of yall might like MC cause she’s a bad b**** and she’s shitting on her ur favs after all she is most selling woman artist of all time. But take the hate out of ur eyes. Yall dont see how round her stomach is,she is pregnant. Trust Mariah is an orginal diva she doesnt not wear bagging clothes at all. But she is preggo and she’s comfortable w/ herself so let her be.

21. |
    August 22, 2010 at 4:33 pm
    FUTURESTARdelux says:

I REALLY HOPE SHE IS PREGNANT BECAUSE SHE AND NICK REALLY DESERVE A BABY TOGETHER AND WILL BE GREAT PARENTS ^_^
    THE BUMP LOOKS TOO ROUND TO JUST BE FLAB SO I’M HOPING SHE IS PREGNANT.

P.S @INGRID OKONTA MADONNA IS THE BIGGEST SELLING FEMALE, MARIAH IS 2ND OR 3RD NOT SURE WHICH.

22. |
    August 22, 2010 at 5:33 pm
    desi says:

her age is a lil up there but nick is still very young and can have the energy to have kids …. and she doesnt seem like the parenting type she’ll be just like the hollywood baby makers n have their kids that they concieve raised by nannies tsk tsk smh … poor kid … its lucky because its gona be rich but poor thing because its gona end up bein raised by a nanny !

23. |
    August 22, 2010 at 5:43 pm
    OLW says:

well I thought she was pregnant too when she married Cannon… but nope… I guess she just takes the fat on the belly and not on the ass and humps only…

I still don’t get one thing. Maybe she’s pregnant now but at the time… why did let herself go right after E=MC2 era where she was healthier and thin…

24. |
    August 22, 2010 at 5:56 pm
    HBF82 says:

Stone Groove smash hit wonder:

25. |
    August 22, 2010 at 6:59 pm
    truth serum. says:

…She has to be pregnant. I like the way she is dressed here though. Hopefully as a mother she’ll find some class and stop looking so tacky… -wishing on a star-

26. |
    August 22, 2010 at 9:01 pm
    MUSIC LOVER says:

I really hope she’s pregnant. =D

27. |
    August 24, 2010 at 3:08 pm
    CeicketD says:

Well, if she is preggars I hope she’s a changed person as a mother, cause she seems to be a self-absorbed, immature, a-hole diva now…

28. |
    August 27, 2010 at 1:12 am
    BOOOO says:

Who actually cares?! She’s likely just fat like she always is. And lets hope that’s true, imagine having that tart as your mom!!!!

29. |
    May 5, 2011 at 4:06 pm
    Real Louis Vuitton Handbags says:

In 1985, Sudan has been in serious trouble. Sudan has been in trouble, but this time the country was almost on his knees. I was invited to visit his family from a good friend of mine, a young Sudanese girl, a house divided, and I expect to be greeted by his cousin Zuba and Best Women Handbags.