Hot Shot: Drake Strips Off; Reveals Tattoos

shares

Drake may have the flimsiest hand in Hip-Hop, yet the rapper keeps a firm grip as he flexes in this new gym shot.

The Young Money superstar has been working up a sweat as he prepares to take his ‘Club Paradise’ tour on the road, sharing his progress with fans on picture platform, Instagram.

Kudos on the svelte physique, but those tattoo’s (Aaliyah one included). No.

shares

1. January 14, 2012 at 1:04 pm
    UGh says:

There’s nothing ‘hot’ about this shot :|

2. January 14, 2012 at 1:09 pm
    ♛ pop royalty ♛ ( The BeyHive ) says:

why all of a sudden ppl in Hip-hop keep referencing “EGYPT” ?!

good job on his transformation. but i don’t support the “aaliyah” one.

and why it feels messy. like choose a better place to get your tattoo on , it feels messy.

it’s your f*****’ body , don’t Uglify Your body :x

3. January 14, 2012 at 1:09 pm
    KAT DELUNA FAN says:

Ugh the f*** :?

4. January 14, 2012 at 1:12 pm
    s*** (U MAD?) says:
  5. January 14, 2012 at 1:16 pm
    MISHKA says:

Not impressed at all. He’s still sweeter than Maple Syrup.

6. January 14, 2012 at 1:28 pm
    The Real TYLER* says:

His Tatts are soooooo Random! like they have no placement at all! and for him to have as much money as he does, he could’ve gotten a better artist!

7. January 14, 2012 at 1:39 pm
    mobwife says:

DAMN, he has a nice back but I’m with you @Sam about those tatts…. 0_o?

8. January 14, 2012 at 1:43 pm
    14733 says:

i actauly like tha aaliyah tattoo but his tats are on a kinda random place…like he thought yeah just put it somewhere on my back… i mean 4 random tats up on his back i think hes not done with his tattoos i think there are more to come…

9. January 14, 2012 at 1:49 pm
    Justathought says:

Well…at least he’s been working out

10. January 14, 2012 at 2:35 pm
    nothing says:

somebody needs a laser threatment.

11. January 14, 2012 at 2:40 pm
    Army Of Queen Aaliyah says:

Sam Please Stop HATING ! The Aaliyah Tattoo Is Simply AMAZING ;) If It Was A Tattoo Of Beyonce You Hoes Would Be In Love :(

BTW Aaliyah Tattoo >>>>> Owl Tattoo

12. January 14, 2012 at 2:43 pm
    IT'S ALL GOOD!!! says:

How is Drake’s back news?

13. January 14, 2012 at 3:16 pm
    pinkey says:

Why would you want to get a tattoo of a dead woman on your back. I would refuse to be anything to him because that’s just plain morbid. I can see on a s*** but on your skin come on now.

14. January 14, 2012 at 4:05 pm
    BodaciousBabe says:

He makes my mouth water. I want him right now, weird tattoos and all.

15. January 14, 2012 at 4:23 pm
    Minajesty says:

if he wanted to show his tattoos why is he tensing on a gym machine? obviously trying to remind his female fanbase of his s** appeal to forget that COMMON diss.

16. January 14, 2012 at 5:10 pm
    ANTHONY says:

random=i wish u would read what u post about MADONNA…she always been a person who spoke her mind & what came to her mind..why do u think she have to watch what she say about someone who we all kno took her imagine and added a lil grace jones..First, Madonna made her money in her own way change the game..am a black man that remember watching her video like a virgin and seening her roll around in the video & knowing at my age that was not a rite thing for her to do…even when i heard born this way it sounded so much like something madonna have done already…lady gaga tricks aint nothin different, watch lady gaga interview and watch all madonna old interview..before gaga what other artist have u seen just be up front about how they felt in a interview and kept the world wanting to more & when madonna did the cone titi outfit what other artist was having performance like that or having nasty performance but madonna..the world know that watch madonna grow, kno for a fact that gaga is tryin to be her..like i said before if lady gaga have always been that way why didnt she blow up on boilling point…lady gaga was made

17. January 14, 2012 at 5:24 pm
    Dev says:

I’m glad he’s going to the gym, he needed the gym. So where the shot of him in the showers? must’ve kept that one for the man dem. Now he needs to work on his artist skills

18. January 14, 2012 at 5:45 pm
    TheChouxGirl says:

I like Drake…he’s likable I think his tats are the start of a full collage which probably explains the placement and I’m happy he’s hitting up the gym I like when men get it tight and right

19. January 14, 2012 at 5:45 pm
    Layla says:

Drake is a weirdo.

20. January 14, 2012 at 6:48 pm
    kody3x says:

n**** weird as a b****

21. January 14, 2012 at 7:25 pm
    JP says:

Drake seems like he could be a decent dude (I have no evidence to indicate otherwise). Ya’ll just totally disrespecting him on here. lol

Good look. A young black man making healthy life choices.

22. January 14, 2012 at 7:28 pm
    patsyJ says:

Honestly Drake has no s** appeal what so ever. Some women may think he’s cute or fine because he is light skin. If you notice Drake has a ugly nose & funny looking shape eyes. Also he don’t wear his clothes well, he always looks weird in his clothes.

23. Vote

[…] the new photo, Drizzy is shown with not only an Aaliyah tat but two birds. Drake may have the flimsiest hand in Hip-Hop, yet the […]

24. Vote

25. January 15, 2012 at 12:02 am
    KNUCK says:

His back is s***… he’s a s*** guy :) . i wish he would just stay out of the beef and be himself tho.

26. January 15, 2012 at 5:48 pm
    arob says:

Only back tats? kinda gay

27. Vote

[…] the new photo, Drizzy is shown with not only an Aaliyah tat but two […]

28. February 8, 2012 at 6:55 am
    android widgets says:

Fantastic goods from you, man. Hot Shot: Drake Strips Off; Reveals Tattoos | ..::That Grape Juice // ThatGrapeJuice.net::.. || Thirsty? I have understand your stuff previous to and you’re just too magnificent. I really like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you’re saying and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a tremendous Hot Shot: Drake Strips Off; Reveals Tattoos | ..::That Grape Juice // ThatGrapeJuice.net::.. || Thirsty? informations.

29. April 11, 2012 at 4:36 am
    ali says:

haiiiiiiiii

30. April 9, 2013 at 10:47 pm
    Clementine Tayan says:

hey near and thanks to your information – I have certainly singled out awake a little pristine from proper at this point. I did however familiarity a quantity of technological points the manipulate of this web situate, because I skilled to restock the website a lot of instances prior to I possibly will get it to load accurately. I were brooding on the subject of in defense your web hosting is OK? Not that I am unreasonable, nevertheless slow loading circumstances instances will fantastically often waves your placement in google and could injury your quality status if ads and ***********|advertising|advertising|advertising and *********** with Adwords. In any case I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can glance out representing much mega of your respective interesting subject matter. Compose definite you renovate this once additional soon..