Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

New Video: Usher – ‘Climax’

usher climax video New Video:  Usher   Climax

‘Moving Mountains’ maestro Usher is looking to make moves back to the top of charts with his latest offering ‘Climax’.  Kicking off the singer’s yet-titled seventh album, seems the falsetto filled offering is seeing Mr. Raymond marry the best of both his (musical) worlds – an R&B/electropop fusion.

But, will ‘Climax’ be what Ush needs to reach the top?  Check out the Sam Pilling-directed video below and tell us:

• March 9, 2012 at 4:54 am
    [email protected] says:

Usher need to go ahead and give it a rest and fully support Bieber

• March 9, 2012 at 5:08 am
    YOOSONDALOOSE says:

Didn’t like the video, thought it wasn’t powerful enough, but the song is really good.

• March 9, 2012 at 5:24 am
    kimberly says:

@ashginio. are you serious. you want talent to go ahead and support mediocre. You want usher to give up his career over beiber? That is the biggest joke of the week. That must be coming from an empty headed ass. lord save their minds

• March 9, 2012 at 5:54 am
    s_w_a_p says:

I agree with @yoosondaloose. I love the song, but the video just didn’t do it for me. It seemed as though it was kinda all over the place. They replayed him sitting in the car thinking so many times throughout the video that it was just…UGH! Maybe he should’ve told the story from to end.

• March 9, 2012 at 7:35 am
    POP ROYALTY ( RUDE BOY) says:

GOOD song , not a perfect material for a lead single.

in 2012 , your lead single has to be in the “dance” Genre. something like ” OMG” and ” without you” with DG !! then you can released Flops-due-to-lack-of-support-from-R&B-fans Singles !!!!!

• March 9, 2012 at 7:37 am
    POP ROYALTY ( RUDE BOY) says:

@sam :

why you edit my comments ?! 8O

*** then U can release the other R&B Flops-due-to-lack-of-support-from-R&B-fans Singles !!!!!

• March 9, 2012 at 8:43 am
    MISHKA says:

How old are some of you around here? 10?

Usher is the guy who released the monster hit “Yeah!” in 2004. He has been in the biz for like 20 years. He knows anything about debuting a lead single. Who you finna school? #Puh-lease.

‘Climax’ is his choice, let it be.

• March 9, 2012 at 8:58 am
    Bey Fan says:

Great song…. ok video

• March 9, 2012 at 8:58 am
    1rnbfan1 says:

nice video, great song :)

• March 9, 2012 at 9:07 am
    Karin says:

Love the song, however the video never reached it’s “climax”. I kept waiting……… and then it ended. I still love the song though:)

• March 9, 2012 at 9:21 am
    kimberly says:

@ Miska I think alot of the site members know nothing about these icons. Ushers career is older than alot of these critiques on there. All they know is techno pop.

• March 9, 2012 at 10:09 am
    Jay says:

You people are a f****** joke…the video was fantastic for the song and if you couldn’t feel the power heat wave coming off the performance scene you need to get laid asap cuz your just angry people lol

• March 9, 2012 at 10:39 am
    Jayla says:

AGREE WITH @MISHKA & @KIMBERLY… the commenters on this site are mostly Lady GAga fans, enough said

• March 9, 2012 at 11:19 am
    CALL ME HATERRRRRRRRRRRR IM BACK says:

usher is a brilliant original artist with REAL star quality…with out rapping, tattoos every where , cursing on every song and acting arrogant and cocky…with out crazy wardrobes and being extra he is a natural talent

this song is a go!!!!!!!

we need more ushers, beyonces, neyos,…..can;t really name to much of any body else Kanye’s , j.coles and JoJo’s out in the industry

• March 9, 2012 at 11:54 am
    ThePleasurePrincipal says:

This song has no imperfections. This is perfect for Usher’s continued material. This song is one of my favorites on the playlist right now.

• March 9, 2012 at 2:35 pm
    javon says:

The video was good because unlike other artist who just want to dance there brains out cough cough Chris brown…..usher decided to tell a story ..we all know usher can dance and he will most likely drop one more single before his new album comes out which I guarantee will be a dance track..that’s the problem will this new generation not enough people appreciate story telling in videos any more..great song and video usher do your thing!

• March 9, 2012 at 3:20 pm
    A says:

The video is very intense. I love it!! The song is so different and very sexy.

• March 9, 2012 at 5:20 pm
    Sketch says:

for some reason 8701 is n my head…let me say this… HOT VID didnt make much sense to me but i liked it. Neva count usher out..not too many male singers around that blows my mind and he is deff one of the few

• March 9, 2012 at 6:09 pm
    Richnblack11(just like bey) says:

This is the joint….USHER is my Fav just like BEYONCE

• March 10, 2012 at 12:09 am
    Absolved says:

I don’t appreciate the “electro” elements, but I’m glad it’s not dance. Usher has me worrying about the direction of his music of late. He was the last one I thought who would sell out to pop, but at least this time he’s keeping it a little more real. Still not all the way real, since it features that silly “electro” crap, but at least it’s not another wack ass “Without You” or “DJ Got Us Falling In Love.”

• March 10, 2012 at 12:11 am
    VA STAND UP!! says:

Karin
    March 9, 2012 at 9:07 am

———————————————————–

Agreed! I kept waiting for something to ‘happen’ and it never really did. I mean the song itself is very smooth and laid back so I wasn’t expecint something spectacular but it did leave me wanting more. Oh well.

The song still slays and I’m sure it will reach No 1 soon. Well at least on the r&b charts. I’m excited to hear what else he has in store for this era.

• March 10, 2012 at 12:23 am
    SBC19 says:

I guess it’s R&B enough, but the electro elements aren’t cool for a black male singer. Usher’s audience isn’t a bunch of silly gay white boys and their fat f** hags; you know the kind that are into Gaga and Rihanna. Grown ass black folks don’t wanna hear that corny electro-dance dance b*******. But at least it’s slightly reminiscent to ol’ school Usher.

[...] Source [...]