To Our Readers

Hot Shot : Christina Aguilera Blooms In New Promo Snap

CHRISTINA A PROMO 2012 744x1024 Hot Shot : Christina Aguilera Blooms In New Promo Snap

In case you weren’t aware, this year marks the release of new Christina Aguilera album.

So, before the release of its lead Max Martin produced single today saw the surfacing of the above promo snap- shot by creative mastermind Jake Bailey.

Showcasing the Pop Queen in a classic light, fans will reportedly catch the rest of the understated shoot in coming weeks. All this, as she shoots Season 3 of hit show ‘The Voice‘.

1. August 6, 2012 at 12:43 pm
    es says:

fire! thats the xtina i like to see!

2. August 6, 2012 at 12:47 pm
    Honestly Speaking says:

Well, they certainly know how to use that Windows airbrush feature. The fact that she kind of looks like a raccoon is a bit discouraging though. Hopefully the actual single is better than whoever is directing her photo shoots.

• August 6, 2012 at 1:31 pm
      Realist : Navy-Nazi says:

^^^ this is a prime example of how people care more about “image” rather than the music which should be the main focus…these are the people who are killing real music. anyway i can’t wait for her new album from one of the best vocalist of our generation.

• August 6, 2012 at 1:31 pm
        Truth says:

co-sign

• August 6, 2012 at 2:28 pm
        Honestly Speaking says:

Well, don’t we live in an age where the image is becoming equally, if not more important, than the music? I never said that her image is more important to me. This post is about the promo picture…which I commented on. If there had been a snippet of the new single or something of that sort then I would’ve commented on that as well. I stated my opinion and I think that it was fair criticism. People such as yourself are much too eager to label anyone who has a differing opinion of an artist as a “hater”. There is a difference between being negative for the sake of being negative and genuinely having constructive criticism.

• August 6, 2012 at 3:39 pm
        Realist : Navy-Nazi says:

where did i mention anyone being a “hater”. you’re the one who said it not me. yeah saying someone look like a raccoon is constructive criticism. if you don’t have anything positive say, why say it at all? regardless of whether it’s constructive or not, whereas in your case it wasn’t.

• August 6, 2012 at 3:48 pm
        Honestly Speaking says:

Because this is a blog and obviously TGJ is all about the blog hits and have helpfully provided a comment section for said users to leave their PERSONAL OPINIONS. If you like the shot then fine. I don’t like it. I have a right not to do so and make my feelings known if I so choose. Get over yourself.

• August 6, 2012 at 7:07 pm
      Realist : Navy-Nazi says:

Yes everyone is entitled to their own opinions and are free to voice them if they choose to BUT in you’re case it wasn’t constructive and was just plain rude. i’m not over, under, behind nor on-top of my self. if you didn’t get the memo….check my username again. i’m just keeping it “real”. bye *hugs and kisses*

• August 6, 2012 at 11:02 pm
        Honestly Speaking says:

Okay…and you’re the beacon of politeness with that tacky and rude username that you’re currently rocking? honey, I did check your username and you should really take a good hard look in the mirror. Everything about you says that you’re a pressed stan that is having an issue because I said that she is overly airbrushed. You’re constantly making stuck on stupid replies and stalking my comments. If you have an issue then don’t reply, b****. Nothing is “real” about you and really you need to find a seat and sit your ass down. Goodbye.

• August 7, 2012 at 2:25 am
      Realist : Navy-Nazi says:

why are you even calling me b****? i can’t recall calling you out of your name but then again i won’t stoop to your level. the fact that you keep replying just shows how pressed you are. i guess the truth do hurts, bye.

• August 7, 2012 at 4:53 am
        irene46 says:

@ honestly speaking…

christina looks beautiful even if she happens to be air brushed like most of the females that appear on this post.

the smokey eyes (you call racoon) are nothing new either.

christina shading is also not new. it comes with the territory.

3. August 6, 2012 at 12:48 pm
    BitchICan'tEvenSpellWelfare says:

Yasss Christina!

4. August 6, 2012 at 12:49 pm
    Rob says:

OMG! She look stunning. Love it!

5. August 6, 2012 at 12:50 pm
    @THE_MALEMADONNA says:

XTINA is COMING !!!

6. August 6, 2012 at 12:57 pm
    @_Blacula says:

She looks beautiful :) I’m glad she’s using “The Voice” as a platform to promote her music. She always delivers the jams.

7. August 6, 2012 at 12:57 pm
    JCREWEDUP says:

Gorgeous shot!

Now I realize that I may never get the brilliance of “Stripped” back nor do I want her to repeat herself. I just want some vintage, from the heart, Christina music!

8. August 6, 2012 at 12:59 pm

TAKE THAT s*** OFF

• August 6, 2012 at 2:46 pm
      My hip, my back says:

lmao u a mess………..

11. August 6, 2012 at 1:17 pm
    christinastherealtalent says:

Haters are gonna hate. The real queen of the 2000’s decade and 2010’s is BACK. everybody just mad because Christina is far more talented than their faves are. And nobody should have no room talking about her pics being airbrushed when Katy, Rihanna, anfld Gaga are no stranger to that s*** either.

• August 6, 2012 at 1:24 pm
      Rob says:

I totally agree with you.

• August 6, 2012 at 2:39 pm
      evil b**** says:

Sorry but the two queens of the 2000 eras so far have been Beyonce(2000-2010) current queen rather you like it or not is Rihanna. I swear for all the delusional claims the Aguilera fans make her record sales,etc don’t live up to it.
      Also Christina isn’t touching even the unknown R&B,Jazz, and Gospel average singers of those three genres of today…f*** outta here

• August 6, 2012 at 2:47 pm
        christinastherealtalent says:

b**** please you truly are a teenager who has barely begun puberty if you think Rihanna is the queen. Check back with me on that one if Rihanna is still as successful during her 14th year in the industry like Christina is. As for Beyonce, she wasn’t even a solo act when she first came out and has only been so since 2004. Rihannas the one who needs to release new music every year just to stay relevant. who can’t even sing, much less perform. All she is, a pretty face.

• August 6, 2012 at 3:32 pm
        Lax says:

Rihanna’s name can often be found and seen
        in the oddest of places. As bad as people tries
        with all they have got to give Rihanna a bad grade
        she some how seem to “Rise To The Ocassion”
        Effortless!
        PS
        Rihanna can release music when ever in the Phuck she want to and speaking of staying RELEVANT, who is worried about being relevant when the are second behind eminem who have 60 million on face book well Rihanna have 59.4 million and eminem is the most like person alive or dead and Rihanna is next, betta ask somebody! REVELANT MY TIGHT ASS!

• August 6, 2012 at 3:56 pm
        Lax says:

Is Christina Aquilera “The Wicked Witch Of
        Pop Music”.

12. August 6, 2012 at 1:24 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

She looks stunning, gorgeous, the picture is epic.

13. August 6, 2012 at 1:27 pm
    My hip, my back says:

very classy and timeless shot….

14. August 6, 2012 at 1:45 pm
    Blatino Man says:

Nice photo.Beautiful & Elegant

15. Vote

[...] Christina Aguilera Blooms In New Promo Snap That Grape Juice Mon, August 6, 2012 5:39 PM UTC That Grape Juice Rate  Loading … Share (function() { var po = document.createElement('script'); [...]

16. August 6, 2012 at 2:03 pm
    Angel987 (BEYONCÉ STAN) says:

LOVEE!! She looks stunning!!
    Can’t wait for the music :)

17. August 6, 2012 at 2:06 pm
    Yup says:

She’s going for Billie Holiday here :D

18. August 6, 2012 at 2:22 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

Her new single is leaked on internet.

• August 6, 2012 at 3:33 pm
      aishaaguilerakeys says:

REALLY?! On what site, under what name?!

19. August 6, 2012 at 2:38 pm
    Lax says:

Xtina looks great!

20. August 6, 2012 at 2:45 pm
    Jer says:

Tina honey. You look airbrushed and puffy as hell. No shade but shade she needs to lose the weight instead of trying to photoshop herself thinner. If shes SO comfortable in her body then why try to make her look thinner? Its pathetic really and im on the clock with Christina

21. August 6, 2012 at 3:04 pm
    RoyalKev says:

Nice Pic! I’m still rooting for Xtina to win. She’s still got.

22. August 6, 2012 at 3:34 pm
    aishaaguilerakeys says:

Although I LOVE Aguilera and feeling that pic, a song by MM doesn’t get me too amped up.

• August 6, 2012 at 4:08 pm
      Mary Mary Why You Buggin says:

See, I didn’t want to say it b/c I didn’t want people think that I was being negative towards X. I LOVE her. Always have.

But I agree with you about Max Martin. I’m just not feeling it.

The photo, on the other hand, looks great!

23. August 6, 2012 at 3:36 pm
    Martyn says:

Haha she WISHES!

24. August 6, 2012 at 3:45 pm
    Lax says:

@CHRISTINATHEREAL,,,,Rihanna says she’s staying
    REVELANT,,,And yo girl xtina had better step on it because
    Rihanna is kicking her in the ass while on all “FOURS”
    Looking for her Diamond stud out of her belly button,
    can you help Rihanna find her diamond stud christina…..

25. August 6, 2012 at 4:32 pm
    Oggie 'Singer' says:

That pick is a tribute to her idol Etta James, stunning!

26. August 6, 2012 at 4:33 pm
    Galuda says:

Now THIS pic has been photoshopped and shrunk to the GODS! He face is NOT that slim.

• August 6, 2012 at 4:58 pm
      Lax says:

@GALUFDA,,,ROTF,,,, LMAO

27. August 6, 2012 at 6:32 pm
    skintightjeans says:

Boy photoshop is the s***. They can make a pig faced hooker into a half way decent looking hooker. Who knew?

28. August 6, 2012 at 7:04 pm
    mc the place to be!! says:

Even though I’m all for mariah this year and next I’m kind of excited about xrinas new single I kinda miss her a lot ppl are coming back like pink brandy and gaga

29. August 6, 2012 at 7:55 pm
    MACHIAVEL says:

Aaaaaw Chrrrrristina! Mamacita You Do Go Harrrrrd!!! Love It!

But I Know If It Was A Gaga’s Pic, My Gosh You Will See The Bunch Of Haters Calling Her All Type Of Names Like “Madonna Wanna Be, Copycat, Unoriginal…”
    I’m Sorry Xtina’s Stans If I Upset You, But I Just Wanted To Show The Double Standard And The Nonsense Hate When It’s Come To Lady G!:-))

30. August 6, 2012 at 9:40 pm
    MH says:

Stunning.

31. August 7, 2012 at 12:09 am
    Gigi says:

Baby Marilyn always looks stunningly beautiful. Can’t wait to hear what’s new from her!

32. August 7, 2012 at 3:32 am
    IStanForBey says:

nd out.

33. August 7, 2012 at 3:43 am
    IStanForBey says:

Xtinah we all know you not that thin and u currently a mess and i see you following the current trend in music with Max Martin,lets hope you stand out and dont get stomped by Gaga and Mariah.

34. August 7, 2012 at 9:46 am
    MRDIVABITCH says:

Now THAT is a beautiful look for her; sensual, mature, sophisticated.

35. August 13, 2012 at 7:19 pm
    Donnell says:

i think it’s gorgeous. photoshop didn’t cross my mind until other ppl said it. Now i can tell there’s airbrushing, but whatever. nothing new.