Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Hot Shots: Drake Shares Vacation With Fans

DRAKE SHARES VACATION WITH FANS Hot Shots: Drake Shares Vacation With Fans

As one of the US’ fastest selling entertainers and the task of producing the forthcoming Aaliyah LP under his belt, it’s no wonder Drake always seem so… well, upbeat.

So, perhaps in celebration of his recent achievements, the Rapper is currently on vacation with a number of close friends-including personal trainer Ovo Jonny Roxx - and had the above pic shared with his fan base last night.

Clearly unfazed by comments recently made by fellow MC DMX on his involvement with the Aaliyah project, he also took the time to Tweet about his recent experiences, as can be seen below:

His sighting also comes after he raised a reported $400,000 for charity, generated by his coaching at the ‘University of Kentucky Basketball Alumni Game’, last month.

Source.

• October 2, 2012 at 2:18 am
    I'm not throwing shade, but... says:

Oh, you go Aubrey! You just go gurl!

RG2 Replied:

LMFAO I Can’t!!!!!!!!!

fuckyou Replied:

• October 2, 2012 at 2:34 am
    MELODY2012 says:

Is that his Boyfriend?

WTF Replied:

LMAO!

fuckyou Replied:

Are you guys stupid that’s his friend jonnnyroxx who has kids and is married he is apart of ovo and is drake fitness trainer you guys most be gay it seem like everybody wanting or should I say wishing drake to be gay well sorry to break the news put he is the p**** monster and the girlfriend snatcher and he love them thick black girls Drizzy is the man and you people need to accept it and people please read and do research act like y’all got sense and it takes a gay one to no one and trust me he ain’t gay and I’m not hopeing on anybody s*** but you got to use your common sense and do research and put to and to together just listen to interview with drake ex catya from bad girls club shel tell you he love the p****

• October 2, 2012 at 2:59 am
    KingPhoenix says:

That picture screeeeams hey gorrrl.!!! And in my book, that’s his man cause he and Trey Songz split after that fight he had wit Chris.! *drops mic*

POP ROYALTY ( RUDE BOY) Replied:

lolz , you and your type of shade :lol:

fuckyou Replied:

Are you guys stupid that’s his friend jonnnyroxx who has kids and is married he is apart of ovo and is drake fitness trainer you guys most be gay it seem like everybody wanting or should I say wishing drake to be gay well sorry to break the news put he is the p**** monster and the girlfriend snatcher and he love them thick black girls Drizzy is the man and you people need to accept it and people please read and do research act like y’all got sense and it takes a gay one to no one and trust me he ain’t gay you people keep saying his gay are the gay ones haha

• October 2, 2012 at 3:18 am
    ricksd says:

What the hell does anything in that news story have to do with the aaliyah project??? Even the tweet was redundant. The news on this site from bad to biased to worse!!!!

OVOXoxo Replied:

Comprehension is key.
    The title says Drake shares vacation. If you read the story you’d see that his tweet was posted at the same time a fan tweeted the picture so he actually was talking about his vacation in the tweet.

• October 2, 2012 at 3:45 am
    RomanNavi says:

These comments, I’m SCREAMING :””(((((((

fuckyou Replied:

Are you guys stupid that’s his friend jonnnyroxx who has kids and is married he is apart of ovo and is drake fitness trainer you guys most be gay it seem like everybody wanting or should I say wishing drake to be gay well sorry to break the news put he is the p**** monster and the girlfriend snatcher and he love them thick black girls Drizzy is the man and you people need to accept it and people please read and do research act like y’all got sense and it takes a gay one to no one and trust me he ain’t gay smh you people are sick well there’s no such thing as bad publicity you guys are keeping him relevant keep up the good work haters even tho your not getting paid Hahahhaha

• October 2, 2012 at 4:26 am
    Checory says:

Queen!!

Tasha24 Replied:

Now you see why Rihanna did not want a soft man like Drake. Plus he’s ugly. I could care less what you people think but Chris & Rihanna were and will be the couple of the century. Drake and Rihanna looked like the odd couple because a blind man can tell he’s gay.

fuckyou Replied:

Are you guys stupid that’s his friend jonnnyroxx who has kids and is married he is apart of ovo and is drake fitness trainer you guys most be gay it seem like everybody wanting or should I say wishing drake to be gay well sorry to break the news put he is the p**** monster and the girlfriend snatcher and he love them thick black girls Drizzy is the man and you people need to accept it and people please read and do research act like y’all got sense and it takes a gay one to no one and trust me he ain’t gay and trust me he don’t want rihanna he don’t like skinny girls they were just friends he like em thick and he not soft he got heart believ that

• October 2, 2012 at 5:23 am
    Ugh says:

Drake’s skin is EVEREETHANG!

• October 2, 2012 at 6:00 am
    FreeThinker says:

You are all disgusting.

You sit here and label people queens when I’d put money on all of you being called queens yourselves at one point in your sorry lives.

Why is he a Queen? Because he’s smiling? Because he’s having fun? Because he’s carefree and barefooted? Maybe you’d prefer him greased up, screw faced with a revolver in hand pointing your way. Funny thing is, the men most of you idiots worship would feel no way about beating your ass down in the street for looking at them in a funny ‘queenish’ way.

Pathetic.

I'm not throwing shade, but... Replied:

I have never been called a queen but you’re totally right so i retract my comment if it offends.

• October 2, 2012 at 6:02 am
    That B*tch (I can't with these delusional stans) says:

I love you Drake!

• October 2, 2012 at 6:11 am
    Let's Be Real says:

you better work Drake! I’m sorry lol being gay myself, drake sets my dar all the way off and has since the Degrassi days lol hey drake them legs is business

• October 2, 2012 at 6:36 am
    MC says:

Ohh Ms. Drakeisha, girl, you better work on being fierce next to your man. Work it girlfriend!

James227 Replied:

Dude with Drake looks like Frank Ocean. Not joking about it tho but he does. I don’t care for Fake Drake but we don’t know him to be calling him GAY even tho his actions show it.

• October 2, 2012 at 6:44 am
    JAKE says:

Yes Ms. Aubriesha Drakenelle Graham!!!!!!!

Dem legs are giving me SUPER Americas Next Top Model Makeover teas.

GOOOOOOORL!!!

n****… You set my gaydar ALL THE WAY OFF!!!!!!

And him sitting on that swing with that Queenie grin is EVERYTHAAAAAANG.
    ;) ;) ;)

Jamilaaa Replied:

loooooooooooool.

Yaaas.

jamilaa Replied:

buhahahahahahahahaha,,,LMAO!

• October 2, 2012 at 7:31 am
    POP ROYALTY ( RUDE BOY) says:

those comments above me tho …………………. Oh my God , My lungs gonna explode !

everyone in TGJ know what’s up :lol:

Oh god , oh god *big sean voice*

• October 2, 2012 at 8:46 am
    RG2 says:

These comments are killin me,,,,,,,Y’all stop, ima pass out, I can’t Breath :)

• October 2, 2012 at 9:42 am
    Drake Undercover says:

YESSS b****! Those legs are shaved and fierce. I bet that boy really enjoyed being in between them thick thighs you got. Yes mam!

WERK b****!

• October 2, 2012 at 10:15 am
    Monstarebel says:

Mrs.Graham Cracker is serving us nothing but legs in that pic yaaaas mam >>>

• October 2, 2012 at 11:32 am
    Nayah82 says:

Drakeisha has very nice legs! :)

• October 2, 2012 at 7:42 pm
    MACHIAVEL says:

They Looook Sooo Freakin Gay! LMFAO Sure I Can’t They Look Like They Are Happy To Take It In The Ass Each Other, Ooooh Mama Save Moi Haha!!!