Hot Shots: JoJo Shoots ‘Andre’ Video

jojo andre video 5 thatgrapejuice e1359394890622 Hot Shots: JoJo Shoots Andre Video

How hot does JoJo look on the set of her latest music video?!

The petite powerhouse looked all sorts of lush as she shot the visual for ‘Andre’, the lead cut from her critically acclaimed mixtape ‘Agape’ in Los Angeles over the weekend.

A nod of sorts to OutKast’s Andre 3000, the mid-tempo groove has become a fan favourite since premiering last Fall; and, on the basis of these newly shared set pics, so too will its accompanying video.

Peep more snaps below, as well as a live performance of the track on That Grape Juice’s The Splash after the jump…

• January 28, 2013 at 12:58 pm
    tits mcgee says:

So pretty and talented.

• January 28, 2013 at 1:11 pm
    JOEY says:

love it!!

she would pass well in Pitch Perfect!!!!!!

• January 28, 2013 at 1:11 pm
    SHA (I have DESTROYED Rita WhOra now PAIGE THOMAS) says:

Ummmm what happened to demonstrate video???

IDK Replied:

right.

• January 28, 2013 at 1:15 pm
    Monstarebel says:

She looks good

• January 28, 2013 at 1:19 pm
    RLS says:

Who’s gassin this h**, BP?

JOEY Replied:

LMAO !!! love nicki

MusicRep89 Replied:

nicki wouldnt approve of you using that line towards jojo, she herself tweeted jojo is needed in these business and later asked for her twitter name

• January 28, 2013 at 1:31 pm
    Nay nay says:

She’s always making videos that never see the light of day.

MusicRep89 Replied:

this is different, her mixtape has nothing to do with her label, so this will be released

• January 28, 2013 at 1:49 pm
    ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ says:

She looks beautiful ♥ I cannot wait to see this video! And also I hope her label goes bankrupt so they drop her and she’ll be able to sign with a label that’s willing to invest in her talent and marketability.

Bryan Dossome Replied:

Once again i agree…..your avi is everything,you sure know your music

ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ Replied:

• January 28, 2013 at 1:49 pm
    Music Soul Harmony says:

Wow ppl love to bash this girl just cuz she’s not on the commercially relevant level like riri or bey but she’s still doing her thing without a major label or album. Go jojo! She looks pretty. And please don’t use nicki garbaj’s quotes when that song was the biggest flop of her career. #oop

IDK Replied:

i agree with you 100%. I like the fact that she’s independent. A lot of artist are doing it now which to me is great! But unfortunately she only as strong as her team (hustle wise). Look @ Dawn. She’s not all that commercially big either but if I was to compare the hustle, Dawn is doing the damn thing. I want to say the same for JoJo but I cant. I like her music tho. I got a lot of people hip to that demonstrate song. They kept asking me why isnt this on the radio? I couldnt say anything.

MusicRep89 Replied:

the difference with dawn is she was fortunate enough that diddy let her go from her contract which makes her. her own boss.Therefore allowing her to hustle with no restrictions. jojo is still tied to a 7 album contract her only way of letting any type of music out is on her own, her shitty label has nothing to do with the mixtape or its promo, she even dissed them in the intro back2thebeginning, she confirmed shes been asked to sign elsewhere but cant do anything about because of her contract.

IDK Replied:

wow, thats crazy. smh. I dont see why she just dont let off music threw the current label she’s with until her contract is up. Then venturing out.

• January 28, 2013 at 2:05 pm
    IDK says:

She is so talented! Go JoJo!!!

• January 28, 2013 at 2:13 pm
    You Wanna Bey Me says:

Love jojo, so talented….but I’m only here for that sweater O_O

• January 28, 2013 at 2:37 pm
    Bryan Dossome says:

When her time’s right,there will be no stopping her

• January 28, 2013 at 2:37 pm
    MOB: Love U Chris f*** the haters! says:

OMG, I LOVE SONG!! Her voice is amazing on this track.

Go Jojo, I can’t wait to so the video treatement!

• January 28, 2013 at 5:27 pm
    OMG Just Google Kelsnetwork and see what happens... says:

i cant wait till she comes out with another studio album…i mean just google kelsnetwork

• January 28, 2013 at 8:18 pm
    hellioss says:

The song is groovy & catchy. She must keep this up.

• January 29, 2013 at 2:44 am
    antertain says:

JoJo must stay doing her thing.
    Glad she stays in her craft no matter WHAT!!