Girlicious Star Arrested; Police Find 12 Bags Of Cocaine

girlicious Girlicious Star Arrested; Police Find 12 Bags Of Cocaine

Things appear to be going from bad to worse for Pop group Girlicious. Never quite fulfilling their potential due to line-up changes and label drama, the trio today face new a dilemma, as prominent member Natalie Mejia was arrested after police found her with 12 bags of cocaine (yes, you read right….12!). The singer is currently being held on $30,000  bail. Check out the fine-details below, courtesy of the Glendale News Press:

Mejia and Peter Asencio, 28, of Burbank were taken into custody after a police noticed a 1998 Ford Mustang driving at a high rate of speed, Glendale Police Sgt. Tom Lorenz said.

The officer stopped the car at Victory Boulevard and Winchester Avenue, just before it went onto the Ventura (134) Freeway, he said.

Mejia, who was a passenger in the car, was apparently heading to an airport for a concert in Canada, Lorenz said.

Police searched the Mustang after discovering Asencio’s driver’s license was suspended, Lorenz said.

During the search, police allegedly found multiple individual baggies of cocaine in Mejia’s Gucci purse.

It’s kinda sad that upon reading the headline, I already knew it’d be Natalie. Shameful. Any way, I guess this will be the last we’ll be hearing from Girlicious…

• March 10, 2010 at 5:38 pm
    Trin says:

This is crazy! 12 bags of COKE? smh

• March 10, 2010 at 5:48 pm
    cool chick says:

D-D-D-D-DAMNNNNN lol

and she used to be my fav in Girlicious. Then i thought she was a lil ugly in the face so i didn’t like her as much

• March 10, 2010 at 5:48 pm
    uberVU - social comments says:

Social comments and analytics for this post…

This post was mentioned on Twitter by thatgrapejuice: Girlicious Star Arrested; Police Find 12 Bags Of Cocaine http://bit.ly/d6wzA6

• March 10, 2010 at 5:53 pm
    Kayla says:

Wasnt this the same chick who lied on Chris Brown and said they were an item. LMAO KARMA SWEETIE. Still sad though I hope she’s not in too much trouble.

• March 10, 2010 at 6:01 pm
    dorothy says:

damn b**** share

• March 10, 2010 at 6:02 pm
    dorothy says:

was this realy LINDSAY LOHAN

• March 10, 2010 at 6:05 pm
    cool chick says:

and she also comes off as very stuck up

• March 10, 2010 at 6:10 pm
    AubreyBOOM says:

I KNOW TIFFANY IS LAUGHING HER ASS OFF GOING ” I KNEW SHE WAS IN THE BATHROOM SNIFFING COKE ALL THOSE TIMES SHE KEPT US WAITING TO GO PERFORM” WELL ITS ALL BAD 4 GIRLICIOUS, HOW SAD 4 THEM FIRST THIER CAREER GOE’S….NO WHERE, NOW ONE OF THERE MEMBERS R GONNA BE ON DR. DRU’S REHAB. I REALLY CNT BELEIVE WHAT I JUS READ ABOUT HER. OHHH & I KNO SHE NOT MAKIN THAT MUCH MONEY FRM GIRLICIOUS, SO HOW THE F*** CAN SHE AFFORD 12 BAGS OF COKE?? THAT S*** AINT CHEAP. I WONDER WHAT LIE ROBIN IS GONE COME UP WITH 2 TRY & GET HER OUT OF THIS. LMAOOOOO ( IM GONE DO MY NATALIE FRM BAD GIRLS CLUB LAUGH @ U), B/C NATALIE UR SOOOOO DAMN STUPID =_=

• March 10, 2010 at 6:26 pm
    Stoney-Brie says:

i knew this one was whack! from the day i saw her stinky face on tv!!

• March 10, 2010 at 6:27 pm
    Stoney-Brie says:

and cheap!

• March 10, 2010 at 7:00 pm
    mskeribaby says:

LOL seriously who is girlicious? Aint nobody wanna know about them someone say SLUUT lol seriously glad its the last….

• March 10, 2010 at 7:07 pm
    AalexisR (The Bahamas) says:

I think Chrystina is HOT.

• March 10, 2010 at 7:43 pm
    YouPutTheLimeInTheCoconut says:

I feel bad for Nic and Chrys. Because of this f****** crack w****, their careers are in jeopardy. Tiffanie is sitting at home with a smile on her face for sure, lol.

• March 10, 2010 at 8:24 pm
    Anon says:

Who is her???

• March 10, 2010 at 8:37 pm
    Kathy says:

The article should probably include what all other articles on this topic included: a priliminary investigation found that the bags were possibly put in Natalie’s bag by someone else.

• March 10, 2010 at 9:01 pm
    G.LaSalle says:

I’m mad because I was waiting to see youtube vids of their performance tonight, but I’m sure they won’t be performing now. Ugh!

She’s messing up her group members lives.

• March 10, 2010 at 9:18 pm
    Alex says:

Thats one of the best mugshots Ive ever seen lmao

• March 10, 2010 at 10:14 pm
    Jordin says:

PEOPLE SHE DOESNT DO DRUGS SHE WAS TRAFFICKING THEM. please learn about the streets before yall comment.

• March 10, 2010 at 10:22 pm
    rightround(U.S.A pride!) says:

^^ Ok. Like 9 outta 10 people who sell drugs use them too.

KARMA. I bet Tiffany is laughing so hard now. Poor thing was kicked out of the grouped for being “too Urban”, basically being too ghetto or black/dark or whatever else…. i guess it was a blessing in disguise for her.

Btw, was she trying to POSE in her mug shot? oh wow.

• March 10, 2010 at 10:50 pm
    вeяячℓiσuѕ вeα says:

So what

• March 10, 2010 at 11:07 pm
    GetitIn says:

I KNEW something was up with some of these Girlicious girls when Tiff said how a lot of their behavior went against her strong Christian background. Natalie was always a b**** from the get-go and has the worst voice out of all 4 girls. Anyways, this group was a flop from the beginning so it doesn’t matter too much. Hope Nichole and Chrystina find work elsewhere

• March 11, 2010 at 5:40 am
    Renae says:

Leave the drugs alone people. They destroy big time!!!!!

• March 11, 2010 at 7:09 am
    MusicAddict(Keri Hilson-"Return The Favor") says:

@RightRound(U.S.A. Pride!)

I co-sign..

• March 11, 2010 at 7:32 am
    12345 says:

I dont even know who these chicks are, but just for the name “Girlicious” I think I really dont want to.

@cool chick
    “Then i thought she was a lil ugly in the face so i didn’t like her as much” LMAO

• March 11, 2010 at 9:22 am
    thatmangojuice says:

wow good going charley … definitely made the right decision of dropping out.

And i lol’d hard at the mugshot posing comments and this one:
    “Then i thought she was a lil ugly in the face so i didn’t like her as much”

lmfao so shallow

• March 11, 2010 at 9:41 am
    Malibongwe says:

I honestly have never heard a single song by this group, I always saw posts here and never bothered myself to even try out any of their music… Thus that being said, I couldn’t care less what happens to her, even though it is sad if one is going to jail – especially for a crime as henious as this. Lord have mercy, I feel for her (eish, now I’m contradicting myself lol)

• March 11, 2010 at 11:04 am
    Parisian girl says:

12 bacs of coke???that bish don’t play games…
    I don’t even know who girlicious is but i guess it was another flop group so it doesn’t matter

• March 11, 2010 at 2:46 pm
    yesyes says:

awww i liked girlicious. would like to think its a PR stunt……but i doubt it. tut.

• March 11, 2010 at 5:13 pm
    _NoBitchAssNess says:

LMAO!! SMFH

• March 11, 2010 at 5:39 pm
    Marjorie Corbani says:

Ooooooh…. Come on guys…. Just beause she made a mistake you are all blaming her!!!
    She is not the first neighter the last that’s arrested for drugs possesion!!!
    It can happen to EVERYONE….
    And that’s kinda hard to believe, but maybe the coke was not hers!!!!!
    I prefer to believe in her, than to believe in tabloids….
    All those people that used to say that was their fans, please don’t judge her by one wrong act!!!
    I’m her fan…. She was always my favorite and nothing will change just because of that!!!
    GLG ♥

• March 11, 2010 at 9:03 pm
    B Stan says:

He ruined her career before it even started. Loser who does that she is stupid now she better pray all she gets is probation.

No one cares about that group obviously she wasn’t making money

Such a pretty girl whose life is gone down the drain

• March 12, 2010 at 10:17 pm