To Our Readers

Hot Shots: Willow Smith Glows At The Grove

willow yellow 1 Hot Shots:  Willow Smith Glows At The Grove

Little Miss Sunshine aka Willow Smith certainly looked the part of a ‘Fireball’ when she debuted her glowing yellow hair at Los Angeles’ ‘The Grove” yesterday.  The youngest of the Smith clan, who is said to be whipping up her Spring-due debut album ‘Knees and Elbows’, was all smiles during the trip accompanied by friends.

As fans may remember, the yellow glow is just one of many interesting looks the 11-year-old has unfolded including green hair, no hair, and more.  Get a closer look at these snaps (courtesy of Rap-Up):

1. March 25, 2012 at 5:41 pm
    KAT DELUNA FAN says:

what happened to her music career? they ‘teairra mari-ize’ her :roll:

she is adorable doe

2. March 25, 2012 at 5:42 pm
    AMAZINJALEN says:

She’s such a cutie. I just hope her hair doesn’t fall out! (Via: Whipping Hair, No Hair, Green Hair, now this!)

3. March 25, 2012 at 5:42 pm
    AMAZINJALEN says:

U dead wrong @ Kat Deluna Fan! LOL

4. March 25, 2012 at 5:43 pm
    Tami says:

I’m not so concerned with her hair. It looks like a spray and with her previous hairstyle.. Cutting it off an starting over makes the most sense. Does her album still drop next month or what?? I know the Annie remake is still on . I think her father and brother have to finish filming their movie before they move on to Willow. I’m excited for what Will Jada Emma and Jay will come up with!

5. March 25, 2012 at 5:50 pm
    KAT DELUNA FAN says:

:lol: :lol: what? am l lying?

Rita should wake up instead of partying with diddy and cassie :?

6. Vote

[...] Shots: Willow Smith Glows At The Grove That Grape Juice Sun, March 25, 2012 10:33 PM UTC That Grape Juice Rate  Loading … Share (function() { var po = document.createElement('script'); [...]

7. March 25, 2012 at 6:14 pm
    Cassie Fan says:

Not feeling the hair

8. March 25, 2012 at 6:49 pm
    Jay Scorpio says:

this chile looks a FOOL and ah hott MESS…. at least we know what she wants to be when she grows up… ah FUCKN CLOWN!!!!!!

9. March 25, 2012 at 8:13 pm
    mr.m says:

Whats wrong with that f****** monkey?????

b****, stop trying to be cool coz you’re NOT! you’re just a kid .. I mean a monkey!
    UGH! seriously, I’m starting to lose respect for her parents for letting her do that!!!
    after 10 years she will look to herself and blame her parents for lettin’ her look like a joke ..

FLOP b**** ..

10. March 25, 2012 at 9:05 pm
    Truth says:

f*** the haters. She looks really classy. Why hate on Sumone for wearing or dressing the way they want to?

11. March 25, 2012 at 10:03 pm
    JER says:

she tries way too hard. She looks like a f****** 15 year old hipster boy. it’s NOT cute.

12. March 25, 2012 at 11:23 pm
    Tasha24 says:

LMAO

13. March 26, 2012 at 11:18 am
    nikkiischillin says:

Willow is a cute girl. I wish her the best, but something is going on…with her family…and its being reflected in the way she styles herself. Let me stop over- analizing… Like I said, she is cute and I wish her nothing but happiness and succes.