Must-See: Brandy Performs 'Put It Down' For First Time | ..::That Grape Juice // ThatGrapeJuice.net::.. || Thirsty? Advertisement

Must-See: Brandy Performs ‘Put It Down’ For First Time

brandy put it down live e1342689532680 Must See: Brandy Performs Put It Down For First Time

As the Urban community awaits Brandy‘s ‘Put It Down’ video with baited breath, the Vocal Bible debuted the song live in Washington, DC last night.

Taking front, stage, centre at the Howard Theater, the songstress  rocked the house with a heavily choreographed spectacle.

All the action after the jump…

Yes, yes, and yes!

Those vocals and that choreography were serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner! Yes!

What’s even more titillating than the performance is the prospect of how much better future showings will get (i.e. once wind machines, more dancers, live band, and the like are added into the mix). Exciting times to be a Brandy fan, no doubt.

‘Put It Down”s housing album ‘Two Eleven’ is slated for a Fall release.

• July 19, 2012 at 4:38 am
    The-Truth says:

She Slayed! End of Story. Haters aka the Fleas in the Trap, Please Fall back. The Original B is back on her throne

Kingphoenix Replied:

I thought the original B was Billie Holiday?

Jazz Replied:

OMG! Brandyy is letting dem have it, this chick was always the voice, continue to keep it raw, edgy but clean Brandy! “ICanShakeMyBootyToo”

CO-SIGN :)

JJ BEAM Replied:

Yesssssssss Brandy Yesssssssssssssssss

therealest Replied:

Ciara – she coming for you….

4EVERSHITTINGONYOU AKA KNUCK Replied:

YASSSS HOMAGE HA!!!!

ARFA Replied:

CRASH-BRANDY-COOT!!

Set Tings Strater Replied:

Fleas in the TRAP Love that..

SHE WEEEENNNNNNTTTT INNNNNNN . I love this Woman

• July 19, 2012 at 4:39 am
    chase says:

she had to REHEARSE to do that on stage jezz some people, Brandy i have been a fan from day 1 but dancing hmmmm leave it to min lol LOve you

song is MAJOR doe!!!

SHE OWNED IT THAT ALL :)

DeL_Cappella Replied:

Erm baby all artist REHEARSE to do what they do on stage… i dont n=know if you think they just get up and are automatically in perfect sync with the rest of the dancers, band, ect… it doesnt happen. get your finger out your b*** and smile for a wonderful liver performer

Des Nutts Replied:

Thank you… The hell was that to say? She had to rehearse.. And your point???

• July 19, 2012 at 4:40 am
    dgraten8 says:

she put it down

• July 19, 2012 at 4:51 am
    darqtrouble says:

yaay!!! brandy can dance! I’m soo glad she is smart enough to make a comeback while the king is on vacay!
    I think its great that she saw where music is and followed in the footstep of those greater and hired frank gatson.get two girl back up dancers and give more than a half of an ounce of stage presence. her moves were on point so she gets two princess pints for that, which she had as much speed and agility while texting and driving. she wears herself out in the video by looking for crowd reaction to her dancing like a little kid saying”look mommie look what I can do!!!” she even goes far to make a comment saying “i can shake my booty too!” if she wasnt referring to the queen in that moment ….i wish her the best though

Tc23 Replied:

omg im one of beyonces biggest fans (if u cant tell my avi) but its seriously stans like you that make me completely understand why beyonce is constantly attacked!! the ignorant part of the hive (usually under the age of 20) doesnt make it any easier for the rest of us who actually have the ability to like other artists, we are always having to defend bey because of you fools… the brandys, monicas, and aayalihs paved the way for our girl and many other females artists out today .. again i love me some bey but please dont get it twisted and know your history hun

EnormousHeart87 Replied:

@Tc23 What’s your Twitter boo I need to follow you lol! I don’t understand why other BeyStans wanna bring up Bey’s name in this post & you’re right these younger members of the BeyHive are the reason why she’s constantly attacked by every fanbase. I’m a huge BeyStan as well but I do stan for other artists besides Bey like Ashanti, Monica, & Trina! I love Brandy’s music as well as a lot of other artists including (Keri Hilson) and they shade her 24/7. Follow me on Twitter @BeyMYrockstarr and what’s your Twitter name, I love following other members of the BeyHive who are mature and know that there’s other artists in the music industry besides Bey. You’re right that Brandy, Monica, & Aaliyah paved the way for some of these artists. I really loved this performance of Brandy she did a wonderful job and I love the song so much, I have it on repeat all day lol.

darqtrouble Replied:

its not about what happened in the past, In this performance as well as in her BET award tribute she clearly watched a couple of Beyonce concert Dvds. She has never tried to storm the stage before….im not saying its anything wrong with it.What im saying is she copied bey in her statement “I can shake my booty too!” who was she refering to? im all for this brandy comeback but she is copying bey and the sooner yall admit the sooner you can accept that this is a lukewarm performance

BEYONCE????? STAY PRESSED b****!!!!!!!!!!1

JAYR Replied:

wow,wat a backhanded compliment

you do know brandy worked with FRANK FIRST in 1994?

do ya research before u take shots

• July 19, 2012 at 4:52 am
    Honestly Speaking says:

She did well given that the song is obviously challenging to perform live in terms of vocals because it is so studio driven. I can give her credit for being able to translate the song in a decent manner in a live setting. However that does not change my opinion of her as an overall “artist” and her obvious lack of creativity and originality.

LindseyMari Replied:

I feel you. I’m all for re-invention and remaining relevant, but this particular song/sound and her new-found dedication to choreography is not setting her apart as an artist. It’s not necessarily exciting to me. It’s just something she should’ve did 10 years ago.

STAY PRESSED b****!!!!!!!!!!

karla Replied:

I agree, all this overdancing is unnecessary. If your song is whack. No amount of dancing will save it. I’m not big on all that choreo, except if your mj. Just bring the hits I’ll do my own dancing.

JJ BEAM Replied:

Over dancing?? No one says anything when Beyonce works that stages with her dance moves. What do you want her to be an artist with stiff moves? Brandy did well with her stage performance

4EVERSHITTINGONYOU AKA KNUCK Replied:

WAIT… Somebody gave a thumbs up to a comment that says Brandy lacks creativity and originality?! Like that’s her THING in the industry!! Is this the twilight zone? You b****** need to pay HOMAGE!

RulerOfZamundda Replied:

Are you f’in kidding me about your comment regarding creativity and originality. You may need to go back to the history books on this one. Brandy is a mega SUPERSTAR shes been in the bizness for years and has created her OWN sound. Her ad-lib’s and background vocals ALONE will shut s*** down. Her Albums are classics. Her songs and her vocals can NEVER be duplicated

dezi Replied:

All this jealousy toward brandy isn’t surprising to say the least. People get tired of looking at the same b******. She played it smart and now that she’s back people are happy to see her BRANDY IS A BREATH OF FRESH AIR

• July 19, 2012 at 4:54 am
    Oggie says:

What an amazing artist she is, that voice stands as one of the best in the business, if you want to hear quality music, music that moves your soul and is real to the chore, just go and pick up the first 4 Brandy albums and you have for of the best R&B albums of our generation, so great to see her singing and dancing live brilliantly i love her, welcome back to one of the best in the business

I SO CO-SIGN :)

James227 Replied:

That’s right Brandy gives you the voice of life. Her vocals are beautiful and outstanding

• July 19, 2012 at 4:59 am
    james says:

this song is missing something. I think maybe a remix with jermaine dupre would do the trick, and maybe take chris off of the track

kwame Replied:

JD CANT DO s***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• July 19, 2012 at 5:29 am
    Tc23 says:

her voice is literally INCOMPARABLE in the industry .. many and i mean MANY different artists try to execute her ad libs and harmonies and some sound good but there really is only one brandy.. she is the definition of vocal bible! i still dont feel like ppl understand her talent as a vocalist and what she brings to the game .. i saw someone above say she lacks originality and creativity!! comments like that make me want to scream .. EVERY brandy album that has come out has been some of the best music released in its year hands down! but she hasnt gotten the commercial acclaim (shes always critically acclaimed they never sleep on her) that she deserves since full moon … #rantover LOL … as for the performance umm YAASSSS sums it up .. brandy really is back better than ever! she was hittin those moves hard that was no lil two step and with practice and as her confidence grows shes really gna be a force .. very xciting times to be a brandy fan!

MusicFan Replied:

THIS COMMENT >>>>>>>.. Couldnt have said it better myself ,shes one of the most underrated vocalists in the industry.

kwame Replied:

PREACH TO THESE ROACHES!!!!!!!!!!!!

pat Replied:

so right…no one in the secular world could dream of touching her ad libs (besides maybe jazmine sullivan)

James227 Replied:

@TC23

PREACH! OMG you are so right

• July 19, 2012 at 5:32 am
    Nick says:

She killed it, my girl yessssssss….

YESSIRE

• July 19, 2012 at 5:39 am
    LaTroy Watson (@LaTroyWatson) says:

YES BRANDY!!!!! OMG THE CHOREO WAS HOT.COM!!! BRANDY I CAN”T WAIT FOR THE ALBUM HURRY IT UP!!!! LOL

kwame Replied:

SHE JUST STARTED HER PROMO ROUNDS AND WE GOING HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• July 19, 2012 at 5:52 am
    Twitter.com/CiaraMedlies says:

I’m floored. She just made me fall in love with the song. And now that she can dance, there’s no need for Beyonce!!!!! But still, Ciara >>>>>>> ur fav #Overdose #Sweat #OWA

Virtuoso Intellect Replied:

Says all 10 of E.T stans. U may wanna STFU amd focus on gettin put it down to put a dent on the hot 100 and maybe just maybe 7/11 will go gold.

bitchpleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! Replied:

STAY PRESSED NAPPY h** b****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• July 19, 2012 at 5:52 am
    POP ROYALTY ( f*** Yo Fav) says:

got me lookin’ so crazy right now , in love , got me lookin so crazy right now …….

someone is obsessed with the “i am world tour ..” clearly.

and :
    ” were serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner! Yes!” :roll:

she’s working for McDonald’s as well ?!!

my rating : AVG.

STAY PRESSED b****!!!!!!!!!!!!

POP ROYALTY ( f*** Yo Fav) Replied:

stay delusional h**.

• July 19, 2012 at 5:55 am
    SENTFROMUPABOVE says:

f****** amaziiiiing

CO-SIGNING TO THE TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• July 19, 2012 at 6:05 am
    Kingphoenix says:

That was pretty good, but its like damn…is it enough. that song came out so long ago, and now she i just trying to build hype. I don’t know. Hopefully, she keeps the good work up and stays focus. It looks like she is really enjoying her music career for the first time in a long time, so that makes me happy.

• July 19, 2012 at 6:06 am
    Shady says:

Uhm leave the dancing to the Dancers…………………………………………. Why when someone does a lil 2 step they KiLled it?

STAY PRESSED DUSTY b****!!!!!!!1

• July 19, 2012 at 6:32 am
    4EVERSHITTINGONYOU AKA KNUCK says:

STILL waiting on you btches to pay HomAAAHHGE!!!!!!

Brandy absolutely SLAYED this performance. And yet it’s.. oh sis, she just gave a two step. Just a few days ago the same b****** was hollerin she couldn’t dance!!! And we know she has sometimes looked awkward dancing in the past (afrodisiac era) .. but hell she was workin with Laurie Ann Gibson then.. This is a different era, different music, different creative team.

Love how she managed to teach the girls a few tricks on the adlibs. That improvisation technique does not come naturally – or even with practice – to most people. Let’s go Queen Brandy and let the haters continue to feel THREATENED while picking up their wig strands!

• July 19, 2012 at 6:41 am
    B Lamont says:

I see you Brandy!!! So mad I missed this show!

• July 19, 2012 at 7:07 am
    RoyalKev says:

Brandy is everything! My goodness this girl is gifted. She’s still bringing the heat after all these years. She’s still unpredictable in such a good way. It is very exciting to be a Bran fan, because Bran continues to grow as an artist (so few do). This only makes me wonder what she has in store for us on TwoEleven. I’m floored!

POP ROYALTY ( f*** Yo Fav) Replied:

seriously ?!

bitchpleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! Replied:

YES YOU GOT YOU READ THAT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTICHPLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• July 19, 2012 at 7:19 am
    ILOVEKELLY says:

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!! all my underdogs are fighting for the thrown…brandy n kelly them aint playing no more

• July 19, 2012 at 7:27 am
    Carl says:

Ah Brandy is amazing, the vocals & the choreography were everything, she looks like she’s soo much fun, I’d love her to do an intimate concert in the UK!

• July 19, 2012 at 7:41 am
    pat says:

SLAY THESE HOS BRAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• July 19, 2012 at 8:04 am
    antertain says:

Resonating vocals just on pure display.
    Her runs are so effortless and well suited to that TONE!!

FIRE!!

Cute moves to

• July 19, 2012 at 8:08 am
    RichnBlack11(JUST LIKE BEY) says:

yasss Brandy do your thing babe…..

:) KTB

• July 19, 2012 at 8:27 am
    Dangrspot says:

I CAN Shake my booooty tooooooo! lmfaoo that part made me laugh I love brandy! All hail the vocal bible! <3

• July 19, 2012 at 8:51 am
    truth tea says:

the song is just lackluster. hope the rest of the album is better.

bitchpleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! Replied:

TO YOU MAY BE, b****!!!!!

• July 19, 2012 at 8:53 am
    d says:

brandy always danced. the problem is the sound she is pigeonheld in is not hot. and this sound just looked like an attempt at being like the others. the “i can shake my booty too” comment just confirms what the industry knows of her insecurity. if she embraced her vocals and does her she would do better. my O

bitchpleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! Replied:

AND YOUR POINT IS?????????

Tasha Replied:

You a b****! That’s my point!

• July 19, 2012 at 8:54 am
    d says:

and when i say not hot i mean not poppin right now. rnb is dead.

my prediction is she will not make the comeback monica did with her previous (not current) album. the only people we are checking uptempo dance from is B and C. she needs to upgrade her nitch

credits Replied:

Not too many people want it from “C” anymore. get real.

• July 19, 2012 at 8:58 am
    anon says:

KILLED. DESTROYED.

CLAP CLAP :)

• July 19, 2012 at 9:24 am
    RASHAAN says:

You know I HATE people who hide behind these blogs and spread their negativity!!! It makes no sense to me that if you don’t like a certain artist why you feel the need to keep checking and writing your dislike for something?????? Anyway, Brandy reinvigorated my love and anticipation for the song and video! Her vocals were OUTSTANDING!!!!!! I am proud of her!!!!

CO-SIGN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

• July 19, 2012 at 9:41 am
    Honestly... says:

1. Some B stans are terrible, but the first comment in this post was “The Original B is back on her throne” so let’s not play the blame game. The problem isn’t B stans not liking certain artists, it’s certain stans wanting Beyonce stans do validate them liking artists that are less talented or less popular and then getting mad when they don’t.

2. Just because an artist came before someone doesn’t mean they paved the way. I can listen and enjoy an artist as a teenager and take a totally different direction with my career as an adult. NONE of the girls in the 90’s performed like Beyonce does now, but that doesn’t mean that aren’t without value.

Kingphoenix Replied:

You better preach…The Beyonce shade is so endless, and so tiring. Its like Beyonce personally hurt their feelings or something.lol

BeyFan Replied:

Thank you…. ppl will make a sly comment or reference Bey, and then the minute a Bey fan responds or makes a comment, all of sudden Beyonce fans are the “bad guys” …GTFOH

MC the place to be! Replied:

well brandy did kinda help pave the way she was the very first black teen girl to have a #1 cd tv show movie barbie and be a covergirl she was the ultimate so i do think that she deserves the paving title by the time she hit 20 she already did everything

• July 19, 2012 at 9:42 am
    Chile Please!! says:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSS……!!!!! SHE KNOW SHE BE KILLING THE LIVE VOCALS! ***throws shoe at my computer***

• July 19, 2012 at 10:17 am
    BitchICan'tEvenSpellWelfare says:

I’m just SO into it! YASSSSSSSS Brandy!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

• July 19, 2012 at 10:39 am
    Gees says:

Beyonce is obviously the standard use to measure other artists & of course she’s untouchable so let’s do this : don’t bring beyonce name up in any other artist post.
    Oh yea Go Brandy! I told y’all that song was hot!

EXACTLY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• July 19, 2012 at 11:13 am
    KAKA says:

LMFAO at those facial expression 0:18!!!!! she put it down do !

• July 19, 2012 at 11:35 am
    DeL_Cappella says:

Dear Beyonce stans, the 4 album has snippets and exerts of Brandy’s style of singing…( im not saying every song on the album so calm down)… Clearly Beyonce adores Brandy hence the 2012 BET awards when Brandy appeared on stage Beyonce was excited to see her and her enthusiasm continued the entire performance. Brandy also LIKES BEYONCE so i dont understand…

DeL_Cappella Replied:

in my opinion Beyonce is the best performer in the industry, but Brandy is the best singer…you may not like her songs but you can not say she does not sing the f*** out of them

jill Replied:

The problem isn’t Beyonce stans, its the beyonce “haters” putting Beyonce Vs. Brandy crap. Beyonce and Brandy is cool. She was excited to see Brandy at the EBT awards. Brandy loves her. They known each other since they were teens. So I don’t understand why people are doing this.

jill Replied:

If the dance looks similar its because Frank Gaston (Beyonce and Destiny Child Choreographer) choreographed this dance. I like the song but i’m ready for the next single.

Tasha Replied:

When Brandy get 16 grammys and sell out a Revel Resort and get mention by Michelle Obama until keep pushing her album back to never!

bitchpleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! Replied:

YOU MEAN WHEN BRANDY CAN BUY 16 GRAMMYS????? BITCHPLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tasha Replied:

Brandy can’t do nothing but kill people! I don’t give a f*** if she brought them or not she got them STD carrier!

DeL_Cappella Replied:

Tasha, youre sad… that is all have a good one

• July 19, 2012 at 11:37 am
    BeyFan says:

Just when I thought I couldn’t love Brandy anymore….she goes and does this…. the vocals were all I needed. But she actually looked good dancing…

Cant wait for 2/11

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• July 19, 2012 at 11:39 am
    DeL_Cappella says:

YAS BRANDY!!! Never have i never heard you sound bad live, you reinvent so much of your songs when you sing them live, you sound just like the record if not better, and you are the most humble singer in the industry. Thank You for your gift. can somebody say Vocal Bible. she is so versatile no one was expecting a song like this from her because its outside of herself and she adopted it with tender loving care! cant wait to PURCHASE her album

MULTIPLE COPIES ALL THE WAY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• July 19, 2012 at 11:41 am
    Sweetnothings78 says:

That was a FLAWLESS show of talent.
    No denying Miss Norwood shut that down.

In a time when mixing positives with the negatives lets leave that to @sam as she definatly knows RAW talent when she sees/hears it.

Sam I take my hat of to you everytime.

:-)

• July 19, 2012 at 11:46 am
    Lea says:

Yes!!! Ciara TAKE NOTES!!!! This is how you make a “Comeback” not that tired as Matrix move. Brandy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>C-rror.

• July 19, 2012 at 11:52 am
    Love says:

It’s great to see Brandy letting her hair down and having a good time again! Her vocals sent chills up my spiiiinnnnnneeee…ugh! She is truly gifted! I still don’t understand why people don’t get her. She’s mastered her craft to no freakin’ end! Can’t wait to see the video!

lisa Replied:

Probably because of her brother. By brandy doing that reality show, I think it sort of hurt her career.

• July 19, 2012 at 11:53 am
    Deena says:

I wish she didn’t push her album back though. Instead of October, it could of been September, LATE August. Brandy could of released Put It Down video within 2 days, promoted like crazy. Every time its a push back, its never good. I’m sure she will not flop like ciara tho.

bitchpleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Replied:

NEVER CUZ WE STARZ AIN’T GON LET THAT HAPPEN AGAIN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!

• July 19, 2012 at 11:55 am
    @4evermelvin says:

I dont understand why Beyonce’s name is always mentioned in Brandy posts…it baffles me. Beyone is the only artist people compare to Brandy in EVERY blog. What does that mean? It means that Brandy is her equal in talent and people see her rising out of the ashes and are getting nervous. No need for anyone to reply to me negative im just stating a fact. Read any of Brandy’s posts and some Beyonce or Monica stan comes out of the closet with some negativity. Get your life!

lisa Replied:

I don’t understand stand either. Usually people mention other artists so fans can start bashing the opposite artists. It’s quite funny because while they’re on the computer fighting, beyonce and brandy is supporting each other. You’re allowed to like more than one artist. Beyonce is not threatened and Brandy is just focused on her comeback.
    I mean why should brandy come for someone else “throne” when she’s trying to re-make her own. smh

CLAP CLAP.LOL

• July 19, 2012 at 12:04 pm
    kerri says:

Fans arguing back and forth lol. Brandy is busy hanging out with Kelly, Beyonce, Letoya and Michelle.

I KNOW RIGHT???SMH

• July 19, 2012 at 12:10 pm
    Megahan says:

I’m getting tired of this negatively towards artists. Of course Brandy is not trying to be beyonce (to Bey stans) and stop saying Brandy is coming to take her crown back (to Beyonce Haters). Can’t we enjoy Beyonce and Brandy. To the person in the above comments, there is a need for Beyonce. Brandy is not known for dancing and that’s okay, she can blow. This bashing people needs to stop. I love both of these women.

bitchpleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Replied:

BEY DELUSIONAL SANS THINKS SHE IS EVERYTHING BUT FAIL TO REALISED THAT SHE ALSO STAY COPYING OTHERS.SMH

• July 19, 2012 at 12:42 pm
    Set Tings Strater says:

im so happpy for Her.. U have no Idea.. She is the Bizness..
    Seriously… Shes Made like Half of the music industry

I love this Woman.. I always knew there was that dancer hiddin Within>.

SLAY.. 4everbrandy.

• July 19, 2012 at 12:47 pm
    Tasha says:

Brandy ain’t been s*** since 1994! Slay slay! Never! The game has change!

veo99 Replied:

Shut u ugly TOAD!!!!

bitchpleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! Replied:

YEAH GTFOH ROACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tasha Replied:

Suck a frog d***! You Brandy looking Alien!

DUSTY BROKE h** GET A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Tasha Replied:

b**** you go help Brandy make a hit! Lol! Album pushed back again! Lol! Lol! Lol!

• July 19, 2012 at 1:11 pm
    PrettigurlrockD says:

Always been a fan of her strong voice and ad libs. She has so much swagger and that stage prescence is terrific! Keep doing u brandy! So happy she finally performed this. Now it just needs to be on more live shows!

• July 19, 2012 at 1:41 pm
    JER says:

You Brandy stans can get in your cars and drive because that’s the only way anything’s getting slayed this era. I’m so over you 1998 hos. GTFO. Every new Brandy album you harpies crawl out from the depths of Moesha and try to talk that s*** about all the other females. Quit trying to act like Brandy can even touch BeYAWNce honey CHILE my arch nemesis BIONCI has does and will slaughter your fave while in stirrups. I can’t anymore. Maybe instead of foaming at the mouth to call everything Brandy does a legendary slaying smash, you should have bought the new single and a few copies of Human and Afrodisiac. And while yer at it yal need to call up Ashanti, Tweet, and Mya for a StrangerBitches of Yesterday Tour. They can split the bill and take the backstage food home to they kids!!

outthecloset Replied:

What a very hateful person. Don’t see anybody saying anthing wrong about the other female artists. If your’re a fan of Bey,Brandy,Rihanna.Cara,Nicki,Kelly, Rita etc then so be it that is your fave. Everybody is entilted to have something to say about their fave. Anyway love the video Brandy did her thing

bitchpleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! Replied:

STAY PRESSED h**!!!!

• July 19, 2012 at 1:49 pm
    missdiva says:

If all else fails..sell out like brandy and shake your ass and get them sales…Lol desperate times calls for desperate measures…oh well gimmicks never sell WATCH!!!!!!

bitchpleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! Replied:

AND YOUR POINT IS??????????

• July 19, 2012 at 2:34 pm
    Robbie says:

I never leave replies on sites like this. I’m from Trinidad and Love R&B music. And Brandy as well. For some reason I believe that People just want Brandy to fail. And I don’t understand why. In my Opinion, Brandy has one of ŧђε greatest Voices I’ve ever heard. She is Original and always tries different things with her voice. I watched Dancing with ŧђε Stars and it still amazes me 2see people sayin this woman can’t dance. I love Beyonce, Monica Aaliyah Whitney and each of them are special in their own way. Brandy is Just making Music and trying to do her best. My Opinion if u don’t like.. Turn ŧђε station. Don’t need to be negative and attack her character. Grow up guys come on! Great Job Brandy! I’m proud of u!

• July 19, 2012 at 2:35 pm
    jOjO says:

I was there right in front row, when I tell u she murdered that performance and every other song she did FLAWLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the game better get ready for the return!!!

bitchpleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! Replied:

Tasha Replied:

Lol! Keep pushing her album back! Lol! Now it’s Oct! Lol!

• July 19, 2012 at 2:49 pm
    Nikkiischillin says:

That was too cute! Go Bran Bran

• July 19, 2012 at 2:57 pm
    Love says:

At the end of the day, Brandy just needs to focus on the people who love her. She still has plenty of people who respect her and an INSANE body of work that people CAN NOT DENY. If she stays true to Brandy, which I feel she has, haters will wither into DUST. It’s one thing to be a critic or give a well thought out critic of a person’s work, but some folks are just mad and life and will say anything about someone else to give themselves a high. Stay right here on the blogs and spread your hate while Brandy LIVES HER DREAM.

THANK YOU FOR PUTTING IT RIGHT TO THOSE ROACHES!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Tasha Replied:

I bet you look like a f***** up roach yourself!! Push Brandy album back again! Lol!

bitchpleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Replied:

YOU’RE A MESS UP ROACH SO DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tasha Replied:

You deal Brandy! Alien! Murderer! Push your album back again! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

• July 19, 2012 at 3:48 pm
    tlmusik90 says:

I’m a Brandy STAR, but some of my fellow starz are dumb AF!!! What does Beyonce have to do with Brandy? BOTH can be great performers and great singers. Damn!!! It comes across as insecure. Anyway, Brandy SLAYED this performance.

bitchpleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Replied:

NO READ THE COMMENT PROPERLY IT WAS BEY DELUSIONAL STANS THAT HOPPED ON OUR OST TO STAART A FIGHT SO WE AVE IT BACK. YOU KNOW REAL STARZ LIKE YOU AND ME LOVE SOME BEY BUT DEF NOT HER ILIITRATE STANS. BITCHPLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE>>>>>>>>>>>>…..

tlmusik90 Replied:

I’ve ignored them so much, I didn’t even see that.LOL

• July 19, 2012 at 3:53 pm
    Tristan says:

Brandy was werking IT! I see you Rocka!

:) KT

• July 19, 2012 at 5:05 pm
    Shynlow says:

That was dope! Go Girll!
    & yall please follow me now: http://twitter.com/shynlownoam

YESSIR!!!!!!

• July 19, 2012 at 5:30 pm
    Jaiyah says:

I see you Brandy working the stage. Keep doing your thing and I’m glad you pushed your album back to October, it gives you enough time to promote your music. New shows wil be back for the fall season for Brandy to perform. Brandy could also perform at HBCU’s football classics and smaller venues that will allow her to build her audience. Besides everything doesn’t have to big budget. Brandy will do just fine with this album.

CO-SIGN :)

• July 19, 2012 at 7:07 pm
    Mob says:

Beesh you better work!! :-)

Get it Brandy! She looked good, she sounds great and did a good job! Haters gonna hate f**k’em tho….

I SECOND THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeL_Cappella Replied:

Amen to that love

• July 19, 2012 at 7:22 pm
    Tasha says:

@BitchPlease Pushed back LOL!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

SO??????????? DUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!

Tasha Replied:

Push it back b****! Alien b**** scared to come out with a album! Let me stop before she picks up her set of keys and you know what will happened next!

• July 19, 2012 at 9:38 pm
    asipofbrandy says:

That performance, ENTERGETIC!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!

DeL_Cappella Replied:

co-sign!

• July 20, 2012 at 4:41 am
    aaliyahoreva says:

Love the performance she looks happy, dancing was cool i was like you better work girl she killed it made me want to see the video i can’t wait very very happy for her,

• July 20, 2012 at 9:04 pm