New Song: Whitney Houston – ‘Never Give Up (Snippet)’

WHITNEY HOUSTON THAT GRAPE JUICE New Song: Whitney Houston   Never Give Up (Snippet)

Turn your ears to ‘Never Give Up‘, the Jermaine Dupri produced number by the iconic Diva Whitney Houston.

Reportedly recorded nearer the end of her life, the release arrives courtesy of her forthcoming LP ‘I Will Always Love You- The Best Of Whitney Houston’ greatest hits compilation, due out November 13th.

Enjoy its snippet below…

• October 26, 2012 at 11:28 am
    Tre says:

I like it. She sounds quite good and the hook sounds nice. Im sure its gonna be a grower. Cant wait to hear the whole thing!!

• October 26, 2012 at 11:33 am
    yeah says:

it sounds unfinished but it’s good so far.

• October 26, 2012 at 11:37 am
    Peace says:

I wont Whitney, never ever! Love You….

• October 26, 2012 at 11:37 am
    I Judge FLops says:

WE already bought “The Greatest Hits” Album so I will not be buying this.

Let this woman R.I.P
    that damn record label is just trying to milk more money for themselves when they the reason her life ended so soon in the first place.

R.I.P to the LEGEND, THE VOICE that is Ms. Whitney Houston

Monstarebel Replied:

i so agree

CHILE PLEASE!! Replied:

Yes Yes Yeeeeesss….I swear you took the words right outta my mouth! Kudo’s to this post….so true….money hungry heathens just milking it for what it’s worth just for some coins off WH’s death! R.I.P. Whitney! Love you!

Jasmine Replied:

I agree but I disagree at the same time. Whitney owed her label money so from a business standpoint they will do releases like this to recoup some of the money. Also, it is fine if you do not buy her new greatest hits CD but there are thousands of fans that would, especially those that do not have her hits cd from 2001. I just wish they would release some of her older unreleased material. There are lots of songs she recorded in the late 80s and 90s that were never released and that is when her voice was at its prime.

ck Replied:

Like her family said Whitney was not Broke and didnt owe the record label those were rumors

• October 26, 2012 at 12:11 pm
    CURLY SUE says:

Wow she didn’t sound good at all :(

• October 26, 2012 at 12:13 pm
    speechless says:

I miss her so much.

• October 26, 2012 at 12:28 pm
    BEEyonced says:

I just wanna cry

• October 26, 2012 at 12:32 pm
    Monsters Mafia says:

Dislikes this ghost…

• October 26, 2012 at 12:43 pm
    Quiana says:

Monica recorded that song with B Cox also but was never released. There is a snippet of Monica’s version on YouTube.

• October 26, 2012 at 12:50 pm
    FAF says:

QUEEN WHITNEY IS LEGENDARY! BUT I AGREE THEY NEED TO LET HER R.I.P.!

• October 26, 2012 at 1:23 pm
    JOHNVIDAL says:

Can´t believe there aren´t any decent recordings and dvd´s from 80´s Whitney. Her vocal prime and her best two tours (incredible and out of this world). And we can only rely on some audios uploaded on youtube with bad quality thanks to people who attended those concerts 25 years ago. How is it possible? What was her label thinking? Probably the best voice ever at live performances and we have only that? The best quality is from 1995 and on. From the 80´s we only have some grammy performances and other shows with good quality. But Whitney deserves Michael Jackson´s treatment. DVD´s with some of her amazing concerts and lots of unseen material
    I mean Whitney performing “I am Changing” or “Saving all my love for you” while on her first tour is just… no words

• October 26, 2012 at 1:37 pm
    Benron (King Of The f****** Navy) says:

Ok, for real, she is dead and these songs were unreleased for a reason. Let her R.I.P.

• October 26, 2012 at 2:01 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

Sounds Unfinished but still good.

• October 26, 2012 at 2:14 pm
    theman says:

Sounds like a good song…

• October 26, 2012 at 2:15 pm
    MC says:

I miss Nippy so much. This song does sound unfinished; I just wish they would let her be or donate the money from this album to a charity or something.

• October 26, 2012 at 3:04 pm
    Ernest says:

I DON’T USE

• October 26, 2012 at 4:14 pm
    IKing821 says:

Follow @DRB821…………Follow @DRB821…………Follow @DRB821…………Follow @DRB821…………Follow @DRB821…………Follow @DRB821…………Follow @DRB821…………Follow @DRB821…………Follow @DRB821…………Follow @DRB821…………Follow @DRB821…………Follow @DRB821…………Follow @DRB821…………

[...] 30-second snippet of Houston’s "Never Give Up," the only new song to appear on the late [...]

• October 26, 2012 at 10:05 pm
    GivingAwayFreeChairs _/_/_/ says:

Hopefully Jesus is giving away seats in heaven, if not i will just have to send this one up. S.I.P (Sit.In.Peace)!

_/

[...] 30-second snippet of Houston’s “Never Give Up,” the only new song to appear on the late [...]

[...] 30-second snippet of Houston’s “Never Give Up,” a usually new strain to seem on a late [...]

• October 27, 2012 at 8:39 am
    Warren says:

I cannot believe it is over 8 months since Whitney has passed. It all seems like it was yesterday. It is just unbelieveable to think we will never see her perform live again and have her grace her presence. Let”s remember the great memories we had with her. The song “Never Give Up” is so beautiful and angelic. It is touching during out most difficult valleys ln our live that we have a song that can make us triumph to overcome the obstacle and rainstorms we are facing. I just heard the snippet and find it again touching. I am tearing up and at a loss of words as I am writing this. Whitney, I miss you and all your fans miss you. Your star, presence and the way your voice resonated with us will never be forgotten. We love you.