Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

New Song: Melanie Fiona – ‘Cold Piece (Snippet)’

melanie fiona that grape juice New Song: Melanie Fiona   Cold Piece (Snippet)

Melanie Fiona is back!

That’s right, before she joins Beyonce in ringing in the BET Experience this week, the songbird previews a snippet from her brand new single, ‘Cold Piece‘!

Currently hard at work on a brand new studio album, we’re sure this teaser will be enough to keep many a fan intrigued by the LP for reasons you’ll learn of below!!!

• June 24, 2013 at 2:10 pm
    jackie brown says:

YASSSS QUEEN FIONA!! BREAK DOWN THESE WALLS SIS!!

wsaijget45 Replied:

~~ Unbelievable~`Wow~~`My friend Emily has just married to a handsome wealthy black man. They met through ~BlàckWhìteHub. Ç o m ~~ They told me it is a Serious black white dating for black & white single s seeking interracial relationships, friendships, dating ,love and more.. So, if you want to look for people with which you can date, you are at the right place.You can meet(lawyers,busy professionals, benefactors. models, celebrities, and so on….)If you are single, perhaps you can have a try.gfjdfj

DavidHanks Replied:

Any singles wanna join rich club with me and hit me up ?
    I am a mature man and now I—- am seeking a good woman who can give me real love.You know any millionaire club ? i think – www.ŔichFishēs.Coм is a special site focusing help single rich man or pretty girl find romance so I spend most of my online time there.. My screen name is clear4approach. If you are interested, add me.I hope your day went well and I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for reading this!

• June 24, 2013 at 2:12 pm
    DanYiel Teflon says:

I’ve always Loved Melanie Fiona’s Vocalz! She SLAYS!!

• June 24, 2013 at 2:15 pm
    CHRISTINA MILIAN STAN says:

Snatching beyonces lace front!!!!

RIHVNNVSLVYS Replied:

Keep reaching. This chic wishes she was Beyonce’s lace front. That way, more people would know her.

• June 24, 2013 at 3:01 pm
    Charlie says:

I never really got the Melanie Fiona thing. Yep, she had some nice songs but they or her vocals never really got my panties wet… or even moist. Listening to this i realised that she doesn’t sound that different vocally to Kelly Rowland but with less exciting songs. This is continuing the trend

Tiffany Replied:

I have to agree with you on this because she is definitely lacking exciting music and the “IT” factor. Something about her voice and music choices just don’t reach me. She’s bland and beautiful like the Christina Milians and Teairra Maries and such. Even Teedra Moses at times… =/

JUST CAME HERE TO REPLY TO YOU Replied:

WOW REALLY??

This is my first time trying to reply someone in this website EVER …. Because of your ignorant comment
    I get the part of her voice not reaching you but really your comparing here to Christina milli and Teairra Marie and such ..
    Sorry but clearly and again clearly this video shows how is she 100% far from that , not that shes only understands music which is too obvious in her cover viedos where she creates the beats and background vocals by herself .
    Also she had 2 grammies if im not mistaken and the MF Life is one the best r&b soul albums the last year which was slept on but if you go read the reviews you would see its far better work than these 2 you mentioned.

i know my english is crap but you get the point.

• June 24, 2013 at 3:10 pm
    RIHVNNVSLVYS says:

back from where? no one knows who this is.

• June 24, 2013 at 3:31 pm
    Navy Sailor says:

She doesn’t have “IT”. She’s pretty though. Where is she from? Does she have Indian heritage?

lllllllllllllllllll Replied:

Her dad is Portuguese & indian & her mom is black.

lllllllllllllllllll Replied:

Her dad is indian & her mom is black.

• June 24, 2013 at 6:08 pm
    Blueivy says:

Whole time I thought she was a cover artist…great voice though.

• June 25, 2013 at 12:58 am
    yooooooooo (keristan) says:

how does she not have ‘IT’??? and then why are you attracted to this page. smh. she has an amazing voice and sings meaninful songs, what else do you want?? If you want booty shaking retarded pointless music go somewhere else lol. Melanie fiona is the real deal!!!!!!!! actually soulful

Charlie Replied:

No -one mentioned bootie shaking so i do not know what artists you think people were referring to if any when they mentioned not liking Melanie. I’m glad you are in Melanie’s corner but you disrespect anyone else’s point to make your fave or yourself feel better.