Watch: Oscar Producers Tease Pink Performance

shares
pink that grape juice she is diva tgj 10 Watch: Oscar Producers Tease Pink Performance

Ten years after Beyonce wowed the Oscars with a record breaking three performances in one night, tonight will see Pink rock their 86th show, in support of her new LP ‘The Truth About Love.’

What fans can expect from it? Something truly unforgettable. So unforgettable, the show’s producers took to ABC News to tease the set, hours before it kicks off at Hollywood’s Dolby Theatre.

Hit the 1 minute 30 mark for details!

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

• Nicki is queen!!!

Nicki is queen!!! (25)

• truth (icki is the QWEEN OF PUSHBACK!! Iggy got her scuured honey. #IckiAFlop)

truth (icki is th... (20)

• RICHIE_RICH

RICHIE_RICH (19)

• blue

blue (13)

1. March 2, 2014 at 9:41 am
    GILBERTO says:

I see another low-budget rip-off version of Cirque du Soleil coming for the 10x time.

2. March 2, 2014 at 9:41 am
    Julien says:

Um, what does Beyoncé have to do with Pink?

3. March 2, 2014 at 9:42 am
    Julien says:

No one even remembers Beyoncé performing. What does she have to do with Pink?

4. March 2, 2014 at 9:45 am
    Realest says:

This b**** will be swingin in from the ceiling again 2.0….. Love you pink but you cirque du soleil gig is tired now.. Gimme variety not and variation on your towel swing!!!! No shade!

5. March 2, 2014 at 9:58 am
    Overdose says:

Not here for her tired ass acrobatics! She need to retire that ASAP. And that picture airbrushed for the Gods honey

6. March 2, 2014 at 10:14 am
    tits mcgee says:

I love Pink’s performances. She is entertaining, in the air, or on the ground like this. Why all the hate?

7. March 2, 2014 at 10:18 am
    tits mcgee says:

The choreography to ‘Try’ is clearly an homage to the Legendary Kate Bush’s vídeo…

8. March 2, 2014 at 10:37 am
    cake like lady gaga says:

The thirst for hits is real. The owners of this tacky low budget site masquerading as a blog will do anything to start a stan war even when its not necessary. What does trannyonce have to do with Pinks Oscar performance?

Sam you are reaching for the stars. Give it up chile.

9. March 2, 2014 at 11:01 am
    QUEEN OF BUYING GRAMMYS says:

PINK is an icon/legend and she is not even desperate or trying too hard, unlike fraudyonce.

10. March 2, 2014 at 11:35 am
    JOHNVIDAL says:

I´m interested in the hero-themed numbers and in seeing Andrew Garldfield, didn´t know he was going to have an important appearance at the oscars (can´t wait for The Amazing Spiderman 2). Not so much in Pink, although I know she will do well, as always, but she just doesn´t move me.
    10 years since Beyonce performances? Wow time flies. Didn´t watch it though
    I remember how Celine Dion owned this, performing at least 3 years in a row in the late 90s (apart from some other occasions, I think 7 in total), especially “My heart will go On” in that dress was epic (and Madonna having a envy attack while presenting her, and also the year before that when she SANG the Barbra Streisand song Brarbra herself was afraid of singing and cancelled at last minute as usual).

11. March 2, 2014 at 11:39 am
    truthtea says:

I know this site loves BeyBonic, but their obsession is just sick at times! They always have to mention her even when she has no relevance to a post.

12. March 2, 2014 at 11:49 am
    Navy Commander says:

I would rather see bey than pink and her tired cirque du soleil routine

13. March 2, 2014 at 11:57 am
    christinastherealtalent says:

@ TITS MCGEE-

BeyBonics Single Ladies was a complete rip off of Bob Fosse’s Mexican Breakfast. Most of BeyBonics work is a complete rip off of lesser known artists’ work.

14. March 2, 2014 at 12:07 pm
    Unbiased says:

I remember when Bey performed like 5 times in one night lol. Her shoes came off, but it was hidden under her dress. She sounded amazing on “Learn to be Lonely” I think. I didn’t watch Celine, I doubt people remember tbh. Mariah and Whitney killed their performance, LEGENDARY! I will be watching, but I wish Pink would just stand and sing. She is very underrated as a vocalist. She can do so much more than a circus theme performance. Check out her tribute to Janet, I forgot Pink could dance like that.

15. March 2, 2014 at 12:26 pm
    BeyBeyKing says:

Look at all the comments this thread got just because they said the Queen’s name. #Impact

16. March 2, 2014 at 12:27 pm
    LALA says:

NEW ALBUM?!! The Truth About Love – NEW?! Really? :S

17. March 2, 2014 at 12:36 pm
    mekaela says:

You behive shut the f*** why Sam have to include bey stinking mouth u once in every singers accomplishment write a post with that w**** name and pink can sing live she don’t need a track unlike some of the fake over hype singers

18. March 2, 2014 at 12:39 pm
    mekaela says:

I wish the navy and all the other fans boycott this blog let Sam live off of Beyonce news all day everyday let’s see how he pays his bills I have never seen a batty man so bias and hateful onesided for a artist

19. March 2, 2014 at 12:40 pm
    Kyle says:

I’m a P!nk stan, and I always show everyone her choreography with Usher & Mya at the Janet Jackson MTV Icon show. She NAILED it, she’s very underrated. People think she’s just this girl spinning in the air, but not one performance has been the same. She only started doing acrobatics about 2 albums ago. Before that, she still put on one HELL of a show! I do hope she does something different tonight at the Oscars, only to SHUT everyone up and show that that’s not all she can do… But even then, NO ONE ELSE today is doing that. Singing, dancing, and spinning at FAST speeds flying in the air! So say what you want haters, but lets see your fabs (RiRi, Miley, Ciara, whoever your fav is, NONE of them b****** can do what she does… AND she’ll do it sounding 10x better than any of them just standing still…)

20. March 2, 2014 at 12:50 pm
    Theman says:

What does Beyonce have to do with this? This tactic is desperate.. She clearly won’t be doing acrobatics.. She is amazing !!!!

21. March 2, 2014 at 12:56 pm
    whut says:

beyonce performed at the oscars? I must have been preoccupied or something, I never knew that. anyway, looking forward to Pink!

22. March 2, 2014 at 1:34 pm
    idiots says:

ONE little mention of Beyonce got you dumb b****** mad! lmao

Ya’ll are more focused on Bey than Pink and ya’ll wonder why TGJ mentions her. We laugh at you IDIOTS! Bey’s impact>>>>>>

23. March 2, 2014 at 2:20 pm
    Lydia says:

And the comments above prove why Sam always mentions
    Beyonce. Never fails to grab your attention lmaoz

24. March 2, 2014 at 2:54 pm
    Diego says:

Bey overrated a** performed 3 times and still not an Oscar winner why was she even mentioned like she is a God this is pinks night

25. March 2, 2014 at 2:56 pm
    Diego says:

Bey still dont have impact like Adele when Bee slays with 14 million sold without grinding and stripping then she will B queen too bad she released 17 videos ans still wont see half of Adeles sales lmao

26. March 2, 2014 at 3:38 pm
    Micks says:

You are people are so f****** DUMB. You wonder why they always mention Beyonce? Because you fools always fall in the trap. Talking about Beyonce more than Pink. Damn fools.

27. March 2, 2014 at 3:50 pm
    Touché says:

“PINK is an icon/legend and she is not even desperate or trying too hard, unlike fraudyonce”?

I know you don’t like Beyonce but that was just beyond delusional. In what world is Pink a legend or even just an icon? What has she done( artistry, vocals, performance wise, etc.) that is innovative and will be remembered? And no, those acrobatic performances are not innovative nor will she be remembered for them. Performers( i.e. Madonna, Paula Abdul, Britney Spears, etc.) before her have used acrobatic type stunts on stage. Her artistry is bland and repetitive that screams “I’m not a Freddie Mercury or Micheal Jackson so I’m just playing it safe because I know I will flop hard if I don’t”. Lastly, her vocals are just average. She does not bring anything new or refreshing to the table unlike what Whitney and Mariah did. I’m sorry but she is just as basic as any other pop star. The only difference is that she has more talent than most of her peers. However, talent only gets you so far unless you know how to utilize and market it properly which she still has not done correctly. Until Pink does something that is original and spectacular that will practically be synonymous with her than she will never be an icon/legend.

28. March 2, 2014 at 4:09 pm
    TC!! says:

Them actors at the Oscars don’t give a f*** about Beyonce they just see her as a singer that wants an Oscar soooooo bad…NEXT

29. March 2, 2014 at 4:38 pm
    JOHNVIDAL says:

You all know I adore Mariah and Whitney but the delusional person who left a comment based on what I said: how was Maria and Whitney´s epic (so far from their best) but Celine´s are fogotten??? LOL It was in the same years and celine got a lot more attention, she was at her peak and did better than them… and also Celine´s are forgotten but Beyonce´s isn´t??? In what world? In this little urban blogs universe you mean? :)

30. March 2, 2014 at 10:45 pm
    Danielle says:

P!NK aka Aleca Moore is the s$&@! She is as real as they come, more than Beyonce who cannot even be called an artist!!! Thank you very much! Love you Aleca you keep RoCkN it!