Hot Shots: Nicki Minaj Gets ‘Inter-Galactic’ In London

shares
Nicki Minaj Leaves London Hot Shots: Nicki Minaj Gets Inter Galactic In London

All good things must come to an end.

Yes, after a week long stint in the UK, Nicki Minaj left the country today- gearing up for the next leg of her promo tour.

Caught at London’s Heathrow sporting an ‘inter-galactic’ look, the Rapper is set to begin rehearsals for her upcoming ‘Roman Reloaded’ Tour in coming days, enlisting the aid of long time friend Laurieann Gibson and Janet Jackson‘s creative mastermind Gil.

More below…

Nicki Minaj Leaves London 2 Hot Shots: Nicki Minaj Gets Inter Galactic In London

shares

This Week's Top Commentators

• Nicki is queen!!!

Nicki is queen!!! (25)

• truth (icki is the QWEEN OF PUSHBACK!! Iggy got her scuured honey. #IckiAFlop)

truth (icki is th... (20)

• RICHIE_RICH

RICHIE_RICH (19)

• blue

blue (13)

1. April 22, 2012 at 4:31 pm
    jesushchrist says:

if she was a nobody she’d get laughed out the buildin, dnt treat her diff just coz she’s nicki minaj. she looks a mess

2. April 22, 2012 at 4:44 pm
    -_- says:

She looks a f****** mess. Ugh!

3. April 22, 2012 at 4:48 pm
    Commander of the RihannaNavy says:

No comment

4. April 22, 2012 at 4:57 pm
    JAKE says:

WHAT A DISGUSTING, TALENTLESS, TRANNY-LOOKING FLOP-BIAAAAAAATCH!!!!!!! UGH.

#MuthaUGH! I CANT.

5. April 22, 2012 at 4:58 pm
    BEYRIHSTAN says:

6. April 22, 2012 at 5:06 pm
    Jackson says:

Lol as much as I enjoy Minaj, I agree with the top comment.

7. April 22, 2012 at 5:13 pm
    KatyCats (Bow to Slayty Perry) says:

I just f****** cant with her!!!! Does she honestly think she looks good or that this is fashionable?

8. April 22, 2012 at 5:15 pm
    Teamkim says:

LMFAO!!!!!!!

That Pouch-Bag is HORRID!!!!!!!

#I’mDONE!!!!!!!

9. April 22, 2012 at 5:17 pm
    chyna says:

She looks like a damn fool! Get it together woman!!!!

10. April 22, 2012 at 5:27 pm
    W.T.F??? says:

I TRULY CANT WITH THIS #STUPID h**!!!!!!!

DOES SHE HONESTLY THINK SHE LOOKS GOOD? DIRTY, TALENTLESS b****…….

& THAT CAP DOES NOT COMPLIMENT HER LOOK. THE HELL…….

#Bye

11. April 22, 2012 at 5:44 pm
    DaHotNig says:

Her outfit costs more than you ratchet moose p**** hoes make in 6 months! Go suck ya mudda!

12. April 22, 2012 at 6:36 pm
    Bad Bytch says:

SHE’S SO CUTE.. LUV HER HAIR

13. April 22, 2012 at 7:11 pm
    damnnn says:

LOVE THIS LOOK! ONE OF MY FAVORTIE! WOW!

SHE IS SHITTING ON LIL KIM WHOLE LIFE.

14. April 22, 2012 at 7:24 pm
    BitchIcantevenspellwelfare says:

And to think that I actually used to stan for her.

*drops head in shame*

15. April 22, 2012 at 7:27 pm
    RihannaNavy says:

I don’t get her

16. April 22, 2012 at 7:36 pm
    StopTheMadness973 says:

#Wretched

17. April 22, 2012 at 7:42 pm
    Teacher says:

I see Queen Rih got Nicki wearing ‘Boy London’ :-D

18. April 22, 2012 at 7:55 pm
    Shynlow says:

That look is lame!
    & yall please follow me now: http://twitter.com/shynlownoam

19. April 22, 2012 at 11:19 pm
    DaHotNig says:

@shynlow begging for twitter followers is lame you punk b****!

20. April 22, 2012 at 11:59 pm
    nickiminaj says:

she looks good yall mad cause yall fav is ugly dirty lab rat stop hatin if u dont like her dont comment

21. April 23, 2012 at 1:26 am
    deveal2014 says:

This b**** looks bleached and crazy

22. April 23, 2012 at 1:33 am
    Saetana says:

I like some of her music but she has HORRIBLE taste in clothes. Wonder what she wants with Laurieann given she can’t dance for toffee?

23. April 23, 2012 at 2:09 am
    Kayla says:

@BITCHCANTEVENSPELLWELFARE…do you know what a “stan” is..someone that is beyyyond obsessed with a celebrity..if you were a “stan” you wou;d still be one..you agree wethere is godd/bad, ugly/pretty,old/new, fun/boring….don’t try to throw that “stan” s*** in your comment to give nicki a bad fan image..thnxs
    *for full definition of “stan” look up Eminem song*

AT THE REAT OF YALL..she look cute..what’s the problem. She has on a shirt, leggings, and jacket, a snapback and boots. If ANYTHING you should hate the boots but ya’ll hate on the whole fit then got out and where somthing super similar..GTFOH…but are ya’ll just mad because Nicki can wear this type of s*** and still be Nicki Minaj, where as for ya fave -name shall not be spoken- wears this and it looks like THRIFT STORE threw up on her, which it probally did in regard to her debt problems. It’s like EVRYTIME SINGLE TIME they got a Nicki post, 100 of you damn haterz hop on it before barbz, Kenbarbz, and Boyz do! It’s like you guys just can’t wait to comment on a new nicki post, because the stay full of ‘em because OTHER b****** ARE BORING AND GET NO LOVVE!! done.

24. April 23, 2012 at 2:24 am
    kimberly says:

@ Kyla you are really gonna sit behind your computer and defend niki and her horrible outfit? girl. niki is almost 30, and she looks like a damn ……………………….

25. April 23, 2012 at 7:06 am
    sandra rose says:

She trying to be a popstar and follow in rihanna footsteps and Gaga she is 30 and this is not cute look ri and Gaga is experimenting nicki just look ghetto

26. April 23, 2012 at 8:00 am
    Alessandro Davies says:

I love how Boy London has evolved from East London Gay Scene to worldwide…..but now its just tacky!

27. April 23, 2012 at 8:23 am
    PrettigurlrockD says:

Nicki eat your own words: “you’re done, you tight, you suck at life.”….

28. April 23, 2012 at 11:16 am
    @CBDani says:

got damn this b1tch went black lady gaga on us

29. April 23, 2012 at 12:38 pm
    RDK says:

nice is doing her.

30. April 23, 2012 at 12:39 pm
    BitchIcantevenspellwelfare says:

@KAYLA, I’m well aware of what a “stan” is, but thank you for the history lesson. *rolls eyes* However, I will NEVER co-sign everything my favs does just because. I am not delusional like that.

In keeping with this statement, Roman Reloaded is GARBAGE. What?

I still love Nicki though. See how that works?

31. April 23, 2012 at 12:44 pm
    OpD2 says:

BITCHICANTEVENSPELLWELFARE so how is your life now pretty good right no one is laughing at you now for staning for nicki minaj,people finally got to you know and you can deal with nicki minaj dressing good for you not everyone is strong,i am glad i am me not one tell me what to do you can laugh are talk cr@p i don’t give a fvck i don’t care what nicki is wearing as long as she is doing the music i like and not doing certain things like other celebs, just do her then it,s all good.

32. April 23, 2012 at 12:49 pm
    OpD2 says:

BITCHICANTEVENSPELLWELFARE you are more full off sh-t than i thought if you think pf rr was bad i won’t it the greatest and all that fluff,but it,s a album you can buy and rock to,there are alot of good songs on there not everyone is going to like everything but to put it off as garbage you are clearly out of your mind,but it is what it is there isn’t no contract that a fan got to sign to stay with an artist, fans come and go and you are clearly gone it is what it is.

33. April 23, 2012 at 12:56 pm
    BitchIcantevenspellwelfare says:

@OPD2

No one got to me. I don’t care about other people’s opinion of Nicki– I never have. However, the Nicki that I absolutely used to adore is no longer the same Nicki. This has absolutely to do with people not allowing Nicki to “grow,” or Nicki exploring other avenues, branching out into different things, etc….That’s all WONDERFUL.

For me, it’s all about the MUSIC, like you said and Roman Reloaded is a terrible album in my opinion.

For others who enjoy it, that’s awesome. Nicki is simply going in a direction that I am not connecting to. I wish her the best because I think she’s very talented.

34. April 23, 2012 at 2:15 pm
    kayla says:

@BOYCHCANTEVENSPELLWELFARE…so u would say “i cant believe i was a fan” Not stan cus a Stan suports no matter WHAT…thnxs bew bew *rolls eyes* and Garbage wouldnt be #1 in over 3 countries…#NowUTellMeWhoDaFickIsWinnin…

35. April 24, 2012 at 10:35 am