Watch: Spice Girls Rock 2012 Olympic Closing Ceremony (HQ Update) | ..::That Grape Juice // ThatGrapeJuice.net::.. || Thirsty? Advertisement

Watch: Spice Girls Rock 2012 Olympic Closing Ceremony (HQ Update)

2012+Olympic+Games+ +Closing+Ceremony Watch:  Spice Girls Rock 2012 Olympic Closing Ceremony (HQ Update)

As previously reported, as the grandest of sports spectacles Olympic Games (2012) drew to a close, it was only fitting that its Closing Ceremony brought out the grandest girlband of all – the Spice Girls.

That’s right - Ginger, Scary, Sporty, Baby and Posh rocked the house with rousing renditions of two of their greatest hits. What better way to spice up your night than a trip down ‘Girl Power’ memory lane?

See it all below:

• August 12, 2012 at 9:29 pm
    quetta says:

Niceeee!!! :)

arfa Replied:

They just took a s*** on Rihannas career

• August 12, 2012 at 9:30 pm
    A.MILIAN says:

i like :)

• August 12, 2012 at 9:35 pm
    I CURSE-OUT FLOPS & UPLIFT TALENT = DEAL WITH IT. says:

I DON’T KNOW WHY I JUST GAVE THESE BREAST-FEEDING, MENOPUASE-NEARING b****** THE PERMISSION TO “SLAY” ME LIKE THIS!!!!!!! LOL.

I JUST f****** LOVE THEM…….

I WAS IN 8TH/9TH GRADE WHEN I FIRST HEARD “WANNABE” BACK IN L.A OF 96′ AND HOW THAT SONG PRACTICALLY SLAUGHTERED THE f*** OUTTA THE BB100 AND RADIO & I WAS A FAN EVER SINCE THEN, EVEN NOW AT 29 YEARS OF AGE.

I REMEMBER VIVIDLY THE PANDEMONIUM THEY CAUSED DURING THAT TIME BETWEEN 96 – 00. EVERY GIRL IN MY SCHOOL WANTED TO BE THEM… ESPECIALLY MEL B / MEL C AND GINGER…….

#BiggestSellingGirlGroupOfAllTime = 80M WW

#IconsNeverDie

#LegendsLiveOn

#Spice2012

BEY & ADELE GOT THE HATERS GASSED. Replied:

“I DON’T KNOW WHY I JUST GAVE THESE BREAST-FEEDING, MENOPUASE-NEARING b****** THE PERMISSION TO “SLAY” ME LIKE THIS!!!!!!!”

^^^^^^^

LOOOOOOOL. YOU’RE A MESS FOR THAT SENTENCE.

But I agree with everything you jus said. The Spice Girls are ETERNAL ICONS.

[...] 2012 Olympic Closing Ceremony (HQ Update) That Grape Juice Mon, August 13, 2012 2:10 AM UTC That Grape Juice Rate  Loading … Share (function() { var po = document.createElement('script'); [...]

• August 12, 2012 at 9:58 pm
    QueenSize says:

It was great to see hem together! They made history. Somebody tell Posh to eat a pork chop with some yellow rice and gravy. She looks hungry, malnourished, an off beat.

• August 12, 2012 at 10:01 pm
    DOSSOME says:

i honestly didn’t want 2 watch spice girls ever again knowing the kind of nostalgia they create 4 me BUT as soon as their perfomance was on I was there & now i’m here feeling blue coz i know i’ll probably have 2 wait several years to see this magic again…that’s if it ever happens again #SAD

• August 12, 2012 at 10:03 pm
    RG2 says:

The Olympic Closing ceremony should’ve given them a 10 minute medley at least, C’MON THE SPICE GIRLS ARE THE BIGGEST SELLING GIRL GROUP OF ALL TIME!

JohnVidal(RIP Whitney-truegreat) Replied:

Relax how the hell are they going to give them (talentless, no matter how much you liked them when u were a kid) more time than what JOHN LENON, George Michael, Queen and the rest had? You know real epic musicians?

• August 12, 2012 at 10:09 pm
    BIGGESTAALIYAHFAN says:

Still smiling…….:) I wish they would have performed a little longer it seemed as if the other acts were a bit longer. Still great to see them again. I wonder how long will it take to see them again. So far it has only been positive feedback.

• August 12, 2012 at 10:54 pm
    danny b says:

O-M-G

They f****** slayed me back to the 90s all the way back to 2012 in a round trip !! That all look sooooooooo A-MAZ-ING ! There’s no reason they cant come back and slay the industry!! That was indeed, EPIC.

• August 12, 2012 at 10:58 pm
    Levi says:

Dreams do come true

• August 12, 2012 at 11:21 pm
    QueenSize says:

Being that it was the closing ceremony…they should of sung Goodbye.

• August 12, 2012 at 11:33 pm
    Gilberto says:

I love me some Spice. <3

• August 13, 2012 at 12:05 am
    matthew says:

i wonder how much they got payed!!! lots!!! oh well.

• August 13, 2012 at 12:22 am
    Shawn152 says:

They SLAYED!!!!

• August 13, 2012 at 1:19 am
    China says:

I missed it and the video is bloacked… PISSED, does anyone have it???

• August 13, 2012 at 1:31 am
    Bey Fan says:

They looked good….they didn’t sound bad… I really enjoyed them. The Spice Girls and Emeli Sande were the only reasons I watched that loooonnnngggg ass closing ceremony.

They were good….

• August 13, 2012 at 1:57 am
    im not throwing shade, but... says:

I co sign twice, far too much Jessie J. I didn’t like the closing ceremony and felt that it was actually boring in most parts they seemed to make a show for the world which meant they rolled out the big guns/golden oldies and instead of showing the world what we had, we showed them what they already knew… Tinie, Jessie, Taio and i’m surprised that there was no Leona, Florence and Adele pregnant or not. I think that they could’ve given much more time to newer U.K talent in the two hours plus they gave.
    The spice girls were actually the best most energetic part of a flat show

• August 13, 2012 at 2:01 am
    Öz Firdevs says:

Mel C <3

• August 13, 2012 at 2:09 am
    drizzyboi says:

Rochelle Jordan PRESSURE album…..8/14/12

• August 13, 2012 at 3:10 am
    Suicide Blonde says:

I didn’t know 2 things:

1- I didn’t know J.Lo was Black.
    2- I didn’t know J.Lo was a Spice Girl.

Truth Replied:

lol

• August 13, 2012 at 3:33 am
    LOLA says:

WHy cant black girls do the same ? Yes Im talking to you Beyonce, LeToya, Kelly, Michelle and Latavia!

• August 13, 2012 at 4:29 am
    truth tea says:

they literally got me excited, unlike other performances.
    Perfect song choices aswell – they are the spice girls, who cares if they arent 21 anymore, they sang songs which defined them the most.
    Mel B is s*** as hell

• August 13, 2012 at 5:33 am
    diob says:

Now I love them so much but what was so epic about this? They did nothing but a couple of hand movements and a hip shake and road on top of a car. there was nothing special about this other than them performing together again. I am not being a hater or anything but this was very underwhelming especially after reading the comments. Mel C sounded great. and mel B is always fab but thats pretty much it. They all looked great.

I will say its weird seeing Victoria perform because if you see her in pics she was look like the type but she is actually a pretty good performer.

JohnVidal(RIP Whitney-truegreat) Replied:

Of course nothing was epic about them last night. These grown ass kids are having some nostalgia at the moment I guess

• August 13, 2012 at 6:03 am
    Nathan Jayd says:

:-(

Guys if u want to see all video go here

• August 13, 2012 at 8:30 am
    Fashion914.com says:

I love how they dress so differently…

• August 13, 2012 at 9:19 am
    BOOGIE BEESH says:

FLAWLESS!!!!!!!!!!! TOOK ME BACK TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL LOL!!

• August 13, 2012 at 2:26 pm
    JohnVidal(RIP Whitney-truegreat) says:

Thankfully John Lenon, Beatles, Rolling Stones, George Michael, Queen, Blur, Oasis, Amy Winehouse and more existed. Just that. Seriously are Spice Girls the only ones worth the mention on TGJ when so many of those British artists I mentioned were included in the opening or the closing ceremony????
    Sam´s credibility decreases and decreases. You´re not a kid anymore Sam
    And then we have to suffer your long ass speeches about Queen of Pop Madonna, Mariah Carey and the rest you are pressed at? As if you were worrying about they not releasing good enough music for you? haha as if you care for good music at this point. A MESS

• August 14, 2012 at 1:25 am
    musik_lover says:

The Best Selling Girl Group of All Time!!! That’s one hell of an accomplishment. When the Spice Girls hit the scene they literally took the world by storm with their movement. They are the model of a perfect BRAND! Yes they are older and things are not the same, but seeing them all together on a stage performing two of their biggest hits is EPIC f**k what you heard! LOL

That formula was flawless! After Spice & Spiceworld them (pardon my french) b****** didn’t have to make another record. Tours, Endorsements, Dolls, Merchandise, Album sells, etc. They were set for the rest of their life. Then they each had good solo careers. Talk all you want about them now! But best believe the TRIUMPHANT FACT that they are the GREATEST SELLING GIRL GROUP OF ALL TIME is all the proof you need of their Girl Power! **pow**

[...] to generate quite the buzz- following the group’s stint at the 2012 Olympics Ceremony- the cut premiered online today via Perez [...]