Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

New Song: Lil Kim – ‘Pour It Up (Rihanna Remix)’

New Song: Lil Kim   Pour It Up (Rihanna Remix)

If you know anything about That Grape Juice, you’ll know we love us some Lil Kim.

However, thanks to a number of amateurish business moves, a well publicized jealous streak and the complacency which saw a certain Nicki Minaj take her recipe and make a much better meal out of it, it’s become a little hard to support the ‘Black Friday‘ Rapper.

Now listen to her remix of Rihanna‘s rising smash, ‘Pour It Up, at your own risk below…

tumblr mhco1ksX2W1qltuf1o1 500 New Song: Lil Kim   Pour It Up (Rihanna Remix)

Here’s what confuses us about Kim.

As the undeniable ‘mother’ of every Femcee to have debuted after her and with a story that’s etched in the foundation of Hip Hop as we know it today, we’re not sure why her lyrics remain so uninspired.

Of course, while a cut like ‘Pour’ doesn’t leave much room for her to tell her life story, recent cuts have seen the Rapper opt for  a sound that is well and truly beneath her. A sound, that while may goes some way to appeasing her fans for all of five minutes, do nothing for her legacy.

With her new album on the way, we hope to hear songs akin to ‘Heavenly Father’, ‘I’m Human‘ and the criminally underrated ‘If You Love Me’.

For, whatever you may think of her, Kim remains a Rap legend but now owes it to her fans to create music worthy of that title.

• February 5, 2013 at 9:43 am
    the real xoxo says:

the song is a mess but the last verse is nice.

Trev Replied:

“we’re not sure why her lyrics remain so uninspired.” so are people gonna continue to act like Kim writes lyrics…cmon

this is garbage….she is garbage…she never had any word play, 90% of her songs were about her money and vagina…the only half decent song LYRICALLY Kim has released since Maino stopped writing for her on her last album (almost 10 years ago) was “Black Friday”…and that was written by Keys…even Keys had said it and got mad when Kim didn’t give her credit…like girl bye what did you expect, Kim to admit to you ghostwriting for her?

QueenCeline Replied:

OMG, is it really that bad. I’m in class so i can’t hear it.

QueenOfTheNavi Replied:

Gworl you will know these floppacity is real in these streets when you hear it.

MarinaWantsTheD Replied:

You better just read your books girl, cos Kim’s voice is giving me high school drop out realness.

ENOUGH ONIKA (0 GRAMMY NOMS...) Replied:

@QueenCeline lol! I’m in class too but I know Kim sounds awful without even previewing this mess. She can’t speak right with her nostrils closed

ENOUGH ONIKA (0 GRAMMY NOMS...) Replied:

OMG DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got out of class and listened to it!! LMFAO i’m crying right now!!! I cant put this tragedy words!!!!

DEAD @Trev! Clock T!

What the f***? “AINT DROP A ALBUM IN A FEW YEAAAAAARS! DIDDY CALL & WE CLOSE THAT DEAL!” Meanwhile, Diddy still ain’t said nothing about her being Ciroc CEO or w/e the f*** she calling herself..

• February 5, 2013 at 9:44 am
    truth tea (take a sip says:

TGJ cannot talk about “uninspired” lyrics when you stan for Nicki Garbaj.
    This song is trash but this is a woman who is over 15 years deep in the game and has provided classic material and influence.

Lana Del Slay Replied:

SIT!!!

FentySoSnatched Replied:

YOOOOSSSS girl i hope she makes more songs like this on Pink Print.

Likica Replied:

Natasha Bedingfield is the queen, she made the song legit!

truth tea (take a sip) Replied:

“damn my flow nasty, coffee” REALLY?

Nicki >>>> Kim

lyrics with depth as well as shitting on bitches !

SIT ! _/

• February 5, 2013 at 9:47 am
    Yuff says:

when she tried to pull that note “ooohhh ohhhhhh” right before the “all i see is signs, all i see is dollar signs,” it sounded horrible. i dont know what lil kim is doing. even the sound quality, doesnt sound too well. ciara could do a remix of this, and at least the clarity of the audio would be on par with the original track.

but why did lil kim f*** up her face? its a shame she did all of this. 5 years from now, she will be known and probably always will be as the girl who got her wig snatched by nicki. she came for that crown, snatched that wig and ran with it. makes sense tho, if you ain’t shitting, then get off the pot.

and the song wasnt as bad as her other stuff, but this sure as hell aint the best and this is not how you make a come back. she stay getting on other peoples s***. work on your own music kim. fire your stylist. makeup artist, and get a whole nother team so that the few people who are rooting for you, will have something to root for. people love to see you when you’re down, but just as much, people also lo =ve a great comeback (hint hint, britney spears)

• February 5, 2013 at 9:47 am
    Nay nay says:

Washed up hasbeen! FAIL! FLOP!

• February 5, 2013 at 9:48 am
    Ty says:

Great Review, I Love Her But Agree 100%

• February 5, 2013 at 9:51 am
    ENOUGH ONIKA (0 GRAMMY NOMS...) says:

Kim talks out of her plastic nose and sounds like she needs nasal strips. I just can’t take her seriously anymore. Too many lies, too many bad business decisions, too many bad make-up choices, and too many surgeries. I won’t be purchasing…

• February 5, 2013 at 9:52 am
    Music Soul Harmony says:

Poor Kim…

And Nicki’s wigs and horse teeth always look a f****** mess. I swear she has the worst stylists in the business. Does she ever go a day without looking like a tranny? SMH…

RESPECT THE VOICE!!!! Replied:

Thank you these icki stans think that b**** is natural

PSA (FAF) Replied:

Had to talk about Nicki when she selling out arenas

your flop fave could NEVA ! Whatever horse teeth she has is shitting on your no teeth, ugly bastard !

Music Soul Harmony Replied:

Could never what? My faves don’t dress like clowns and have fashion sense. Sorry. Nicki doesn’t.

• February 5, 2013 at 9:55 am
    BeyWhoUWanna says:

YAASSS at your review though. So true.
    Nicki looks like a clown yes (i like her style in 2010 better) but she can bring the deep s*** when she wants to.

• February 5, 2013 at 9:55 am
    what a taste says:

SHE REALLY WANT A RIRI COLABBO ISNT SHE??????

UGHHHHH GIRL BYE

Music Soul Harmony Replied:

I have to agree. I don’t care for Rihanna. But Kim is way beneath her.

• February 5, 2013 at 10:03 am
    Mischief says:

Missy elliot is the Queen of rap She was so versatile!!!!!!! Lil kim was all c*** and pussys…. Missy is Queen of rap she has succeeded in everything she has done

PSA (FAF) Replied:

I would agree, but when Kim and Missy was out, ppl tried to act like Missy & Lauryn weren’t rappers, they were singers who rapped… see how there’s a double standard?

Now ppl wanna give them props since they’ve retired ! Y’all was licking Kim ass back when Foxy was out & shitted & murked her, y’all said she was “hating” but y’all call nicki out for doing what kim did during her prime, talk about washed up bitches….

• February 5, 2013 at 10:07 am
    BitchingBarb says:

Why are tgj lying, when has kim ever been inspired? her lyrics have ALWAYS been about d*** and p****. Just google her on a to z lyrics.

• February 5, 2013 at 10:09 am
    LOL says:

This is hilarious.

• February 5, 2013 at 10:12 am
    dermot says:

my f****** ears are bleading

• February 5, 2013 at 10:12 am
    lily says:

NP: Nicki Minaj – Up In Flames

• February 5, 2013 at 10:13 am
    DemiQueenVato says:

Kim honey. Just no.

• February 5, 2013 at 10:14 am
    ShadeNOShade says:

I Find It Funny That EVERY TIME Theres A Lost About Lil Kim There’s ALWAYS A Comment About Nicki Minaj. The Fact That You Guys Are STILL On This “Beef” Is STUPID. It’s 2013 Why Are You Guys Still On This? We Get It They Don’t Like Each Other. OKAYYYYY But Then You Guys Come On Here Talking s*** About Lil Kim (Team Minaj) and Nicki Minaj ( TeamLilKim) If You Don’t Like Them, DON’T POST COMMENTS ON A POST ABOUT THEM AND DON’T CLICK ON ARTICLES ON THEM. STFU ABOUT WHO DID WHAT, WHO STOLE WHAT, ETC. It’s Getting VERYYYY OLD. Just Stay Away From EVERYTHING Damn

ENOUGH ONIKA (0 GRAMMY NOMS...) Replied:

Why are you typing every beginning letter of every word in caps?? Lol. Anyway, calm the f*ck down, you doing the most right now and it ain’t that serious lol.

PRINCE MACHIAVEL Replied:

Cause He/She Jacking My Style!:-))

• February 5, 2013 at 10:16 am
    KimmyBlancoDeLaFamilia says:

Kim you know you better this.

• February 5, 2013 at 10:19 am
    truth(slayer of icki funky ass stans b****!!) says:

At this point who cares WHAT she does or dont do? I wont b getn it THATS for sure. She

Likica Replied:

What do you think about Khia? Do you like her song My Nick My Back? :D

• February 5, 2013 at 10:20 am
    TaylorWins says:

What kind of food stamp giving musical tea is this?

• February 5, 2013 at 10:23 am
    RoyalBarb says:

Thank you TGJ for reminding people that Kim is a legend but her situation today is so wackity wack.
    I mean really, is today April fool’s or is the kii kii on me, cos this song is giving me Eddie Murphy Delirious comedy tees.

• February 5, 2013 at 10:24 am
    BeyFraud Armstrong (Beyonce's Weave) says:

I still prefer Nicki, Kim should sit her plastic self down on the floor in the corner somewhere. Stupid w****.

• February 5, 2013 at 10:26 am
    ARTPOPPINIT says:

Mayke it stahp!

• February 5, 2013 at 10:30 am
    BEYSUS OVER JESUS says:

#WeWantBeyonceNewSingle is trending worldwide!!!!!!!!!!

• February 5, 2013 at 10:32 am
    Drayner317 says:

Lil Kim just made this song hot…Mr. Paper aint Bad his self!! I think there is a lot of Lil Kim haters on this website…i know there are a lot of kim haters on this site…Kim keep doing your Thang…B.IG. crowned you the Queen!!

PF>>>RR Replied:

‘Big crowned you the queen’. Yes hunty, IN 1996!

Mutha Celine said it best when she said a new day has come but im finna remix that s*** and tell you that TWO decades have come now. Hmmkay?

PSA (FAF) Replied:

we hate kim bc she a hater ! She basic !

• February 5, 2013 at 10:32 am
    CSquadTurntUp says:

Take your medication Kimmy. Take a short vacation Kimmy you’ll be okaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiii.

• February 5, 2013 at 10:38 am
    BrandNu211 says:

NO NO NO. I know she didn’t try and do the ‘oooooh oooooh’ part and sound like a fat b**** when she finds out the peanut butter double cream cake has been SOLD!

JER Replied:

DEAD grrrrl i told you that in confidence!!!!

EasyBREEZYBeautiful Replied:

FLATLINES!!!!
    That’s the funniest s*** i’ve read in years.

GermanottaSlays Replied:

NAT the double cream cake though! Combo kii to the power of three!

Music Soul Harmony Replied:

She’s not credited as a singer however I don’t think it sounded that bad…

• February 5, 2013 at 10:41 am
    QUEEN MINAJ says:

THIS b**** NEED TO STOP.
    JUST NO.

Likica Replied:

Where are The Boys and Freedom on the charts? Can you see them? Stfu and get a grip.

^ way above Kim , thats for sure LickASSia

didnt I drag yo flop ass a couple weeks ago? re-emerging from the rathole, I see

Likica Replied:

PSA (f**)
    drag? I don’t think so. I will wait until Dicki’s flop album sells 1 million copies, then you can try ;)

• February 5, 2013 at 10:42 am
    MalikOnMyMind says:

This is getting a bit silly now isn’t it.

• February 5, 2013 at 10:43 am
    Jason says:

Okay Kim. It’s time to switch off the life support.

• February 5, 2013 at 10:47 am
    MUSICHEAD says:

There is no excuse for Kim to be 16 years in the game and still not know how to write or flow. Truth be told, Foxy Brown was always the better rapper but Kim had more star appeal and that’s why she’s been given legendary status. It’s a shame that she struggles to live up to the hype. Do better Kim!

Music Soul Harmony Replied:

If Foxy woulda had kim’s hits, Foxy would be the bigger star. And Foxy was better to me anyway.

MUSICHEAD Replied:

I agree!

Foxy’s “Get You Home Tonight” still gets play on my ipod to this day!

• February 5, 2013 at 10:47 am
    JER says:

Kim. Please. Please. Get your own songs. Your own beats. And stop jumping on what’s hott. No one cares about your version of someone else’s hit

• February 5, 2013 at 10:49 am
    Mariah Carey mothered you Hoes... says:

TRUTH BE TOLD…. Nick I don’t f*** Wit Rihanna no more ever since that whole Chris/Drake situation…so now she opted for queen Kim. Good choicw!

• February 5, 2013 at 10:49 am
    Fatriah Hairy (Riherpes stole WFL from Leona Lewis) says:

The song is already horrible on it’s own. Lil Lim just made it worse.

FentyForever Replied:

Coming for the queen again i see.

RESPECT THE VOICE!!!! Replied:

Dont worry rihanna lives on billboard charts worldwide

Music Soul Harmony Replied:

I don’t like the song either…

• February 5, 2013 at 10:54 am
    Jay Scorpio says:

Hmmmmm was never ah Lim Kim fan but after hearing dis remix she is DEAD!!! to me lolol

• February 5, 2013 at 11:00 am
    ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ says:

I cannot. I will not.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    :lol:

• February 5, 2013 at 11:01 am
    Viciousss says:

…smh.

(Hits the back button)

• February 5, 2013 at 11:11 am
    RomansAuPair says:

• February 5, 2013 at 11:13 am
    Nahjee says:

I perfer Rihanna version thank you! I would love to be in the same room with Rihanna when she hears Kim’s version for the first time lol she probably about to blow through the damn roof with this stupid s*** Kim has been ass is doing with her s***.

• February 5, 2013 at 11:16 am
    HOTSTUFF says:

LMAOOOOOO thanks for the laugh kimmy !

MUSICHEAD Replied:

U wrong for that! lmao

• February 5, 2013 at 11:17 am
    OVOSFTB says:

Lil’ Kim surgically transformed herself into a Good Fortune Cat so quickly that she can no longer walk freely through Chinatown.

KDreamer (Miguel Hit It) Replied:

Meow b****! METHEFUCKOW!

• February 5, 2013 at 11:20 am
    MCThePlaceToBe says:

Ok tgj, you wrote the f*** out of that article. Very accurate.

• February 5, 2013 at 11:22 am
    Pop Royalty says:

SERIOUSLY THO , did it became that hilarious that a fuckin’ BARB is talking about LYRICS ? LYRICS ? while your plastic hoe did a song called a “Stupid hoe” celebrating herself as a Stupid hoe ?

GTFOH.

that s*** above is a MESS tho.

QUEEN MINAJ Replied:

f*** up b****
    that why you got beat up by ms chris brown

VisionOfLove Replied:

Ok this is where I’ll stop you.

Is Nicki’s make up a mess. Yes.
    Is she talented. Yes.
    Does she always show it. no.
    SH was a stupid song but the flow and comedic aspect to her rhymes wasn’t. Plus, you can’t listen to Autobiography or IAYL and say she’s not talented because she is.

Music Soul Harmony Replied:

Still yes it was a song to make you laugh but she spent a high budget video, which sucked, on a song to go on an album which didn’t help the sales either. She coulda saved that ish for a mixtape. She really doesn’t know how much she ruined her career and positive press with that song.

Fatriah Hairy (Riherpes stole WFL from Leona Lewis) Replied:

You stan for Riherpes so hush. I know YOU’RE not talking about Nicki’s lyrics after the crap your fave sings.
    ” I love it when you eat it”
    “Let me grab my tit while you sit on top”
    “Oh nana whats my name”
    Boy bye!

Likica Replied:

LOL Fatriah. As much as I like Rihanna I couldn’t stop laughing when I saw this “Let me grab my tit while you sit on top” LMAO, I don’t know this song, which one is it? And I love it when you eat is about eating cockiness :P I see that you know her discography really well, you are so good for a hater ;)

Fatriah Hairy (Riherpes stole WFL from Leona Lewis) Replied:

@ Likica
    Gurl I like you but don’t come for me.
    How you gonna dis Gaga a singer who has talent while defending Rihanna, a talentless b**** that relies on gimmicks and sex, to sell? That makes no sense to me.
    I would expect more from a Kelly Clarkson fan.

Likica Replied:

@Fatriah
    Sorry but GaGa relies on sex and gimmicks too. What about meat dress, naked photos, penis rumour, dissing Adele because of her weight? I’ve never said that Lady GaGa is untalented though. :S She can sing but her music is as much generic as Rihanna’s, sorry but that’s true. I do think that Rihanna is not untalented, she can sing but she is not consistent, that’s her main problem. She writes her songs even though peoplewon’t accept it. Plus I like her music more, she has nice ballads while GaGa has mostly dance songs, Speechless is a nice ballad tbh :P
    Btw what would people say about someone who stans for Lady GaGa and disses Mariah Carey? :/ They would expect more. :S

Music Soul Harmony Replied:

@Fatriah Well Rihanna doesn’t write her lyrics anyway so obviously her team knows what’s hot.

PSA (FAF) Replied:

I’m not reading these dissertations if you have no lyrical depth, at least have a #1 album

Kim has ZERO !

Rishitta has one in SEVEN yrs !

Nicki has TWO in four YEARS !

END OF DISCUSSION!

• February 5, 2013 at 11:36 am
    Edubb says:

So…. I gotta be the man of this sh*t, just say it SAM.., YOU LOVVVVE LIL KIM?!… Dave from that grapejuice ain’t have no words when I checked him lil kim being the 1st female rapper that did the Superbowl!… Second, how come everybody gets on Kim, but love wack AZZ bars like ” BITE ME, APPLE SIGN!!!”, “Woooullllld… Cameltoe”. I mean really?!. Kim still got her money!, still putting chicks on in the rap game… Still got Missy’s love, eve’s respect… Hell. EVEN RIHANNA CALLED LIL KIM ” EPIC”, on INSTAGRAM, MILEY CYRUS JUST CHANGED HER TWITTER AVI TO A PIC OF HER & LIL KIM.. Azealia was CRYING cuz Kim didn’t wanna mess with her. Elle Varner RESPECTS HER, & on YOUTUBE the majority liked the pour it up remix! Kim basically giving tiffany foxx worldwide looks just with miley being in video.. Is NICKI doing that for PARKER or BRINX or Keisha?… Don’t worry, I’ll wait!

QueenCeline Replied:

Keep on waiting dear and while you at it wait for Hardcore to sell 2 million cos you know that s*** still be hovering after almost twenty years.

Edubb Replied:

Yeah just like nicki has to wait for roman reloaded to SELL PLATINUM, & for A GRAMMY!. Hahaha! What is nicki doing NEXT SUNDAY, MY DEAR?!

opd2 Replied:

Edubb what Nicki doing next Sunday you say,probably writing are at a venue Performing her music,making another 3-5 million on the spot.,,so stay there worrying about Nicki Minaj.

@Edubb its platinum worldwide at 1.5mil 800,000 sold in 9mos

can kim catch up?!

• February 5, 2013 at 11:37 am
    ENOUGH ONIKA (0 GRAMMY NOMS...) says:

Why would Kim honestly think she can appeal to this generation? Who would want to look up to that?? She’s a chinese tranny in very VERY bad drag. Not th business. Kim retire asap.

Edubb Replied:

Have you seen wash-out nicki on American idol lately… Them white folks was giving her HELL! on them forums… Lets not talk about looking drag queenish! Oh yeah, GRAMMYS NEXT SUNDAY… Will nicki be there?… Oops!

ENOUGH ONIKA (0 GRAMMY NOMS...) Replied:

You are dumber than you sound. Hence “Enough” Onika meaning I do not like Nick,i so your “dragging” of her is pointless as I agree with you. Comprehension is key…Alway assuming someone who dislikes Kim stans for Nicki is ignorant.

• February 5, 2013 at 11:41 am
    Fatriah Hairy (Riherpes stole WFL from Leona Lewis) says:

” I love it when you eat it”
    ” let me grab my tit while you sit on top”
    ” Oh nana what’s my name”
    Boy bye!

Fatriah Hairy (Riherpes stole WFL from Leona Lewis) Replied:

This comment is for @ Pop Royalty.

Likica Replied:

You are still here checking for her like all haters, you are so obsessed with her. Well, I guess Popopopoker face is a masterpiece according to you and Rihanna’s songs are crap right? Rated R shits on Lady GaGa’s discography quality wise, she can’t touch that masterpiece. Russian Roulette and FireBomb >>>> all GaGa’s generic crap repetitive recycled trash

Fatriah Hairy (Riherpes stole WFL from Leona Lewis) Replied:

Yes b****. Poker face is a masterpiece so your ass better learn to deal with that.
    Gaga’s 3 CD’s shits all over Riherpes. Not only that, but they all outsell her discography too.
    “You haters are still checking for her”
    Yet I never see your ass say that s*** to any other fanbase bad mouthin other artists. Sit!
    Carrie Underwood >>>>>>>Kelly Clarkson

Fatriah Hairy (Riherpes stole WFL from Leona Lewis) Replied:

@ Likica
    Gurl I like you but don’t come for me. How you gonna dis Gaga, a talentless singer while defending Rihanna, a b**** that relies on gimmicks and sex, to sell? That makes no sense to me.
    I would expect more from a Kelly Clarkson stan.

Fatriah Hairy (Riherpes stole WFL from Leona Lewis) Replied:

Talented* NOT talentless!

Likica Replied:

Poker Face is an iconic song but it’s so poor lyrically and doesn’t come close to We Found Love. Masterpiece? Really? She doesn’t have a song that can be called a masterpiece. Try to learn what a masterpiece means. Hurt by Christina Aguilera is a masterpiece. The song that makes you cry anytime you hear it, that gives you goosebumps, Poker Face can’t do that.

She’s a huge album seller but she has not outsold Rihanna yet. GaGa’s music is generic as much as Rihanna’s, but Rated R >>>>>

Carrie Underwood >>>>>>>Kelly Clarkson
    I am just telling the truth. Avril Lavigne has outsold Beyonce’s album discography and that’s the fact, plus she writes her own music. Yes, I do think that Whitney is overrated and that Mariah is bigger than her and that’s my opinion.
    Carrie Underwood is a talented lady and I like her, but she’s a local artist, she will never match Kelly’s success outside of the USA.

Fatriah Hairy (Riherpes stole WFL from Leona Lewis) Replied:

Gaga has only sold 3 million less when it comes to her CD’s . I think that says a lot when she has only released 3 LP’S.
    Secondly, I HAVE heard the song “Hurt”. It’s my favorite ballad by Xtina. Gaga’s first CD was very bubblegum poppy but thats because she needed that commercial appeal as a new artist. “Speechless”, & “Edge of Glory” are her masterpieces.
    Lastly, I don’t have a problem with Avril but you are very biased when it comes to Beyonce. You dont like the woman, just admit it. Even though her albums are better (than Rihanna’s), your personal vendetta against her will never let you side with her.

RESPECT THE VOICE!!!! Replied:

STFU!!! f**!!! _/ YOUR GAY ASS IS GONNA BE MAD THIS WHOLE YEAR CUS QUEEN RIH IS GONNA SLAY AGAIN LIKE 2012!!!

Thank u!!!! @OP

Rishitta stans talking about lyrics when Nicki writes for that hoe ! SIT _/

• February 5, 2013 at 11:43 am
    Dope or nope says:

I have not been on here in awhile:/ I come back to lil Kim singing Rihanna smash hit lmao. She still ain’t hang it up flat screen yet? She try to hit that high note to it sounded so messy & awful lol. This gets a big NOPE!

• February 5, 2013 at 11:47 am
    RITANATION says:

How can teamkim like this s*** tho?!?! It’s a Rihanna song I’m pretty sure she don’t need anybody covering it or want anybody covering it. Lil Kim just needs to bring my Chinese food I order 2 hours ago lol

• February 5, 2013 at 11:48 am
    GET IT RIGHT!! says:

WHAT DOES TGJ KNOW ABOUT HIP HOP? PLEASE STICK TO BLOGGING ABOUT FASION AND GAY ICONS…ITS WHAT YOU DO BEST. IF YOU REALLY WANTED TO REVIEW THIS SONG, YOU SHOULD HAVE REVIEWED KIM’S RAAAAAP….THATS WHAT SHE IS…A RAAAAPPPPPPERRRR….AND SHE WENT HAAAAM ON THAT VERSE.

• February 5, 2013 at 11:49 am
    Monstarebel says:

Kim ima need you to leave my girls songs alone……this is worst then her man down remix

• February 5, 2013 at 11:54 am
    RITANATION says:

• February 5, 2013 at 11:57 am
    Monstarebel says:

I can’t at lil kim tryna to sing tho ultimate death….

Music Soul Harmony Replied:

I guess if she used auto tune like Nicki she wouldn’t sound too bad….

^ she did & still sounded TURRible .. she a washed up c*** d***

• February 5, 2013 at 11:57 am
    BITCHPLEASE says:

BITCHPLEASEEEEEE KIM REALLY NEED TO GET LIKE VERY SERIOUS RIHGT? SMFH

• February 5, 2013 at 11:58 am
    Diane says:

Don’t pay attention to Sam, we all know he is on Nicki Minaj’s payroll. I love this song and the bars on point. I didn’t see Sam write anything about Nicki Minaj’s punchling: Star; Sheriff Badge.

Okay.

Star sheriff badge >>>>>>>> KIM 4 albums

• February 5, 2013 at 12:01 pm
    DAVIDE LAFFE(NYC NIGHTLIFE PHOTOGRAPHER) says:

hmmmm so.. my question is.. why does she keep adding to songs likes shes doing something… i dont even want to listen to the song…

DAVIDE LAFFE(NYC NIGHTLIFE PHOTOGRAPHER) Replied:

to be honest i need some explanation.. id atleast be more compromising of her non music thing if she was in an abusive relationship or if she was on meth..

• February 5, 2013 at 12:08 pm
    THE GREAT LACEFRONCE. says:

“and the complacency which saw a certain Nicki Minaj take her recipe and make a much better meal out of it”

in OTHER words, NICKI GARBAJ is a THIEF

Luckily, this bleached gimmick & her crooked surgically repaired nose are becoming less and less relevant, HENCE the lackluster sales of Roman FLOPloaded

shut up fagg

a FLOP that outsold kim catalog & neyo last 3 albums

• February 5, 2013 at 12:09 pm
    philly says:

kim went INNNN! her verse is FIRE…not sure about the singing but I LIKE IT…

I need Kim to keep rappin like this!!! OMG

IDK Replied:

lol! yea, she was trying hold the note! lol!

• February 5, 2013 at 12:20 pm
    DeezNuts says:

Who wrote it Krim?
    “Flop it up, Flop it up! Watch your career die out!”

Absolutely horrible. I can’t with this flop music. I wont actually!
    NEXT…try again! smfh…

• February 5, 2013 at 1:11 pm
    Kandi kuntz says:

A cold ass mess.

Likica Replied:

Still better than Stupid hoe. ;)

Music Soul Harmony Replied:

Stupid Hoe has 68 million views after a year. FLOP.

Likica Replied:

And more dislikes than likes too ;)

• February 5, 2013 at 1:15 pm
    IDK says:

CTFU! She was trying sing, trying hit that note!! lol! I still love kim tho. Last verse was hard too. Cant wait for the new music lil kim. Also people need to stfu with her not writing her on s*** because she do. As much people hate on kim the person still writing her music to the date would of been exposed her. And Im not throwing shade @ my girl, I do believe shestill has money for dayz but she dont have hush money to be giving away to a ghost writer.

• February 5, 2013 at 1:25 pm
    TeamBreezy says:

poor Rihanna

• February 5, 2013 at 1:46 pm
    4orBidden Entertainment says:

Damn I’m a fan for way back but Kim is not making it easy to defend her. This is straight up stolen, recycled and garbage. #losing

• February 5, 2013 at 1:46 pm
    HOWYOULIKEIT says:

Stop that Kimmy Blanco s*** and come back to hardcore: dreams, mafia land, not tonight,.

• February 5, 2013 at 3:40 pm
    Suicide Blonde says:

That song of Rihanna is s***, she should release another album and forget about this mess.

• February 5, 2013 at 4:59 pm
    NEWZ says:

I UNDERSTAND THE CRITICISM, BUT YALL ALL FRONTING LIKE YALL DIDNT KNOW…. KIM WAS HAVING FUN! BUT SHE EASILY BEASTED THAT 16′

• February 5, 2013 at 5:47 pm
    PRINCE MACHIAVEL says:

Kim’s Face Scare The f*** Out Of Me These Day!!

• February 5, 2013 at 6:17 pm
    PSA (FAF) says:

Stupid hoe was a diss about a stupid hoe >>>>>>>>>> it was simple & iconic and you are MAD !

Why did more ppl watch it than all kim vevo videos combined ?

FLOPPPPPPPP ! Kiiiiii

Kim in the dungeons tryna come up w/ something hot in the lab she should hire SB!

Music Soul Harmony Replied:

iconic????? Guuuurrrlll….

No iconic is something that well be remebered in high regard and respected years later. The song is catchy like Gangnum style because it’s beyond juvenile and basic. The song wasn’t liked enough by anyone for it to even be remembered as iconic.

• February 5, 2013 at 11:31 pm
    quetta says:

If only she delivered so well in the first verse like she did the last.

• February 6, 2013 at 12:35 am
    Drew says:

I liked it. Real nice track. Who cares about her face? That’s pretty messed up to talk about someones face like that. Let’s see a picture of your face so we can clown you too & the way you look. Some people are so shallow…Smh.

• February 6, 2013 at 6:37 am