Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Exclusive: Michelle Williams Dishes On FELA, Gospel Album, & Rumored Destiny’s Child Reunion At Super Bowl

The year may have just begun, but Michelle Williams is making sure she’s hitting the ground sprinting.

Musical FELA is of the many ways she’s doing that, after snagging the role of Sandra Isadore in the US tour of the Broadway hit.

Our Patrick caught up with the vocal powerhouse at rehearsals for the show, chatting it up with her about her role and her upcoming Gospel album (which she shares a number of track titles from). The 32 year old also addresses the mounting speculation that Destiny’s Child are set to perform during Beyonce‘s Super Bowl showcase next Sunday.

Check out the interview above…

michelle patrick e1359240082380 Exclusive: Michelle Williams Dishes On FELA, Gospel Album, & Rumored Destinys Child Reunion At Super Bowl

• January 26, 2013 at 6:01 pm
    Goooorl! says:

child…. good luck girl lol

FentySoSnatched Replied:

I don’t believe in God but I love how her eyes light up when she talks about her faith.

sara Replied:

Wow… My best friend has just announced her wedding with a handsome millionaire shortly after they met on~~~ http://meetlove.yolasite.com/ ~~~ 6 months ago. This is a site where you can meet rich successful men and classy gorgeous women such as CEOs, athletes, doctors, lawyers, models, celebrities, etc….Maybe you can take a try

• January 26, 2013 at 6:06 pm
    ME says:

LOVE YOU Michelle :)

• January 26, 2013 at 6:09 pm
    My forehead tho says:

Dead @ Ratchet Gospel

Sucks that they aren’t reuniting at the Superbowl…

• January 26, 2013 at 6:10 pm
    Caribbean native says:

damn that n**** in the pic is UGLYYYYYYYY :O

Teacher Replied:

LOL riiight! That’s Patrick ugly gay ass!

• January 26, 2013 at 6:13 pm
    Johnny says:

I love this woman!!!

• January 26, 2013 at 6:13 pm
    Special Delivery says:

Omg Michelle looks OLD af here. Still love her though.

• January 26, 2013 at 6:15 pm
    Peace says:

If I had God’s eyes I’d hope to be able to see things for what they really are and not what I think they are.

Yeah through GOD’S EYES Rihanna is just as good as
    Beyonce is and it don’t matter if Rihanna has a Big Head or not in GODS EYES, Because GOD made Rihanna the way He Wanted Her to be.

• January 26, 2013 at 6:16 pm
    Tallb says:

i never really cared about her but her vocals at the end are amazing! and she seems to have a great personality

Mischellee, Kelly, Latoya all can sing, dance
    and pop their Tails Harder then Rih and Rih still is holding it down. And when RIHANNA IS getting Called UGLY again i
    along with NAVY will Remind you that RIHANNA Isn’t the only person in this world who don’t look like Beyonce’s Siamese twin.

KEEP POSTING ON MISCHELLE AND PERHAPS WE WILL SEE SOME MORE LOVE IN THE HOUSE,,,,JUST SAYING…
    I RESPECT MISCHELLE CANDOR AND SHES A SWEET AND
    VERY CHARMING ARTIST JUST LIKE THE OTHERS DESTINY ARTIST, AND YES BEYONCE TOO I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED ALL OF THEM!!!!!

• January 26, 2013 at 6:16 pm
    NaviBlues says:

I’m gonna buy the album, she came across really sweet.

• January 26, 2013 at 6:18 pm
    JuanR says:

Well…
    I love this girls and
    Nuclear is a nice song but it’s not a song for the Super bowl!
    I want Lose My Breath!!!!!!!!!!!!! Say My Name, Jumpin’ Jumpin’

• January 26, 2013 at 6:19 pm
    BitchyBey says:

She just lifted my spirits.

• January 26, 2013 at 6:20 pm
    MC LOVERS says:

I love the message she’s telling and i am looking forward for the album michelle williams is truly and inspiration

• January 26, 2013 at 6:24 pm
    JFC says:

She looks 42 instead of 32.

TYLER* Replied:

I DON’T CARE IF MY GIRL LOOKED 82
    SHE STILL GETTING THAT MONEY! AND WILL SLAY WITH THE VOCALS!

THIS CHICK GOT MONEY OVER MONEY OVER MONEY

MICHELLE IS STILL THAT BAD b**** NO MATTER WHAT THE HATERS WILL SLAY

WHAT OTHER CHICK YOU KNOW CAN COME IN A GIRL GROUP AT THE TOP OF THERE GAME AND MAKE THE GROUP EVEN HOTTER…

MICHELLE WAS IN A GROUP FOR ALL OF A YEAR AND GOT A BARBIE MADE LIKE HER

THIS CHICK GOT GRAMMY’S IN HER NAME FOR SONGS… SHE DIDN’T EVEN SING ON.

SHE GET’S MONEY OFF OF HER NAME ALONE!!!

LOVE THIS WOMAN SO NO MATTER WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE’S STILL A BADDIE! AND I LOVE HER TO DEATH….

STAY PRESSED HOE!

• January 26, 2013 at 6:26 pm
    BeyWhoUWanna says:

Watching this just made my day. She may not sell like B but she seems fulfilled in her personal life and that’s all that matters. Money and success can’t buy you happiness but living in your light and finding your own path can.

RESPECT THE VOICE!!!! Replied:

So true!! Money does not equal happiness!!

Lax Replied:

Try telling Beyonce and Jayz Money don’t Mean Everything!
    And the way many of you act when yo Asses Are trying to
    hang others at the cross, Remember that when the next time u r trying to hang Others at the Cross when you are Chinning and Grinning over how Others worked their Asses of to get paid while Beyonce made Her Million Sitting On Her Booty Pads.

• January 26, 2013 at 6:26 pm
    ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ says:

Michelle is one wise lady, “I rarely look at blogs because the kids are ruthless.”
    Did she lie? Nope. Wow, I never knew she was like that.

MC LOVERS Replied:

She said “I rarely look at Comments because the kids are ruthless” And yes i agreed she is wise and beautiful

ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ Replied:

right lol

@MC While I Respect Your Opinion and that is a good
    way that Mischelle lives Her live and by staying off the blogs and not Reading it will help save your Sanity. But on the other hand if I was Mischelle I would not read the Blogs either, Especially when the Blogs are always praising
    Beyonce and Kelly for their work and their Endorsements and i wasn’t getting many. Even Beyonce reads the Blogs, She tries to say she don’t but their or pictures with Bey and Solange on the Beach and their APPLE NOTE BOOKS IN HAND!

Lax Replied:

Perhaps Mischelle will learn that there are some full grown
    Kids on these Blogs, Like Me, Just Saying. And Besides that Blogs Helps many People in the Know to stay up on the Latest and best News going on on people all around the
    globe. Also the Blogs keep us up on what is going on with out favorite artist., Like Beyonce and Others.

• January 26, 2013 at 6:28 pm
    Lana Del Slay says:

She makes her haters look like fools tbh.

Lax Replied:

Lana perhaps yo ass can remember that when u r hating and talking shyt to others about their caree moves. Perhaps the Grape need to post on Mischelle more so that the HATERS CAN GET REDEEMED FROM THEIR HATE PARTIES!!!!!

• January 26, 2013 at 6:30 pm
    My forehead tho says:

“I rarely ever look at comments on blogs because the kids are ruthless”

^ You don’t have to lie Michelle. The commenters on TGJ rarely ever speak negatively of celebrities -_-

ƸӜƷ MC ƸӜƷ Replied:

“The commenters on TGJ rarely ever speak negatively of celebrities -_-”

You’re being sarcastic right? Otherwise 80

Lax Replied:

Mischelle when r u going to find a husband settle
    down and have a family like yo others friends has, I mean after all you seem to be saved and a church lady, and how is it that you and the Ex “DC” SEEM TO NEVER BE ABLE TO SNAG THEM HUGE ENDORSEMENTS LIKE KNOWLES.,
    WHY DO KNOWLES SEEM TO ALWAYS HAVE IT ALL THE MARRIAGE, THE BABY SHE BOUGHT, THE POPULARITY, YOU KNOW, MISCHELLE R U SAYING ALL OF THAT DO NOT MATTER?

• January 26, 2013 at 6:48 pm
    Cheerful Cynic XD says:

wow she looks like a 50 yo

TYLER* Replied:

IM SORRY HONEY….. WHAT’S YOUR STATUS AT THE BANK???

SHE STILL GOT MONEY SO IT DON’T MATTER WHAT SHE LOOK LIKE

• January 26, 2013 at 6:55 pm
    RoyalKev says:

Very inspiring! I love Michelle’s spirit. “God Eyes”, that sounds like a song … Michelle found a great way to put things into perspective. She’s blessed and she’s been only a blessing to the other DC members since day one. I wish her the best!

RoyalKev Replied:

I also would love to see her on Broadway!

• January 26, 2013 at 7:00 pm
    AzealiaBankable says:

Can yall do more interviews like this please. So inspiring.

Lax Replied:

Yeah more Interviews like this will be really good
    to help the Haters learn how “To Love”, Perhaps.

TYLER* Replied:

RIGHT MORE INTERVIEWS WITH MICHELLE! I WANT TO BE ON HER TEAM SOOOOOO BAD I WILL HAVE HER WHERE SHE NEEDS TO BE

• January 26, 2013 at 7:01 pm
    OMG Just Google Kelsnetwork and see what happens... says:

If i had God’s eyes I would try not to make the mistakes I make

• January 26, 2013 at 7:04 pm
    Beyonce Husband says:

Congrats. But i glad the not performing at the super bowl. All eyes is on Beyonce King Bey Knowles.

amina Replied:

Of course they gonna be on superbowl.
    B is not stupid she cannot look like a selfish girl and do the DC medley without her girls. Of course Jayz gonna be there too ……

just wait and see.

• January 26, 2013 at 8:01 pm
    Fierce p**** says:

This is my email:

[email protected]

Contact me if you’re feeling lonely and want to talk about how Rihanna likes to sook the industry dry… L.A reid, jayz, breezy… Etc

SHA (I have DESTROYED Rita WhOra now PAIGE THOMAS) Replied:

LMAO b**** WTF 9_o

Realist! Replied:

@SHA, Lmfaoooo! ” b**** WTF!lol…….That’s my laugh for the week!

Lax Replied:

DAMMMM I WAS TRYING TO NOT BRING UP RIH’S NAME.

RESPECT THE VOICE!!!! Replied:

Get a life!! Lmao

RICHANDBLACK11 Replied:

YASSS TOO FUNNY

Teacher Replied:

At least she got u talkin! That Rihanna reign…!

Lax Replied:

Thank you so much for making it a point to let the Beyonce Bey Hive Know that RIHANNA Don’t have to ever make the kind of money Beyonce pulls in and that its perfectly okay for Rihanna to fall behind Beyonce in Sales and Popping Her Pu**y because Rihanna is still doing just fine doing just like shes doing EVEN IF RIHANNA DON;T WEAR A LOT OF CLOTHES ANS SHOWS HER ASS WHEN SHE WANTS TO .

RIHANNA CAN’T HELP IT IF SHE HAS DECIDED THAT THE GROUND SHE WALKS ON IS HER STAGE AND RUNWAY TO SHOW HER ASS AND TITS WHEN EVER SHE GET GOOD AND READY.

• January 26, 2013 at 8:04 pm
    Realist! says:

Nun wrong with a Church Women! I’ll marry her!

• January 26, 2013 at 8:09 pm
    s*** says:

wow, the only one in DC aging WORSE than Bey lol, Bey looks like somebodys momma but michelle she looks like somebodys grand mother! Poor girl…

& NUCLEAR sounds like s***, was it really recorded recently for that wack & that wack love songs album :? This DC Reunion sure is RANDOM. The timing is just odd :| Who manages this bitches career again?

Kyle Replied:

Bey is somebodys momma.

• January 26, 2013 at 8:26 pm
    I was a lil Kim fan says:

If I had God’s eyes, the ugly that so many people label other people/things would not exist!

• January 26, 2013 at 8:40 pm
    Sterling Infinity Will Save Me says:

I love michelle and destiny’s child but please DO NOT PERFORM NUCLEAR AT THE SUPER BOWL!

• January 26, 2013 at 8:45 pm
    STONY says:

PLEASE YALL INSTEAD OF FIGHTING ABOUT RIHANNA AND BEYONCE TAKE A LISTEN TO MY SONG THE GAME IAM FRENCH TRYIN G TO SUCCEED WORLDWIDE WITH MY SINGLE THE GAME :

SHA (I have DESTROYED Rita WhOra now PAIGE THOMAS) Replied:

b**** you are f****** horrible the fact that you tried to compare your s*** to Michael Jackson go kill your self you f**!!!!!

Lax Replied:

IT’S NOT THAT WE ARE COMPARING BEYONCE AND RIHANNA THE FACT IS, THE BEY HIVE DON’T WANT RIHANNA TO BE GREAT!!!!!

• January 26, 2013 at 9:09 pm
    Janessa says:

She’s such a beautiful spirit, isn’t she? She’s one of the few celebrities that i would like to be friends with. Her energy is bright and you don’t have to focus to see it. Love her.

• January 26, 2013 at 9:12 pm
    K says:

Yasss Michelle!!! I love you and can’t wait for the new album. I am so excited!!!

• January 26, 2013 at 9:27 pm
    Cream says:

I allways like her more than Kelly ):

TYLER* Replied:

I CAN’T CHOOSE OUT OF THE GIRLS… I LOVE THEM ALL FOR DIFFERENT REASONS… I LOVE ME SOME MICHELLE THO!

• January 26, 2013 at 9:35 pm
    IDK says:

Happy for her! She’s a quiet storm.

• January 27, 2013 at 12:01 am
    cocobutta says:

If I had God’s eyes, i’d would have been able to see that snakes can only put venom in you if you allowed them to bite!! (Read between the lines).
    Would have cast those negative influences aside super fast.

• January 27, 2013 at 12:57 am
    Angela Wesley says:

TGJ is late with this report because this was reported two days ago on
    Nicole Bitchie blog. Michelle is back paddling she said that should
    too busy during Fela and that there will not be a DC reunion.
    This interview she is saying , If maybe, and she don’t know.
    She should have kept quite like Kelly.

Lax Replied:

YEAH Wonder why Kelly isn’t Talking.

• January 27, 2013 at 2:15 am
    : : . . لحم says:

I think R&B music is coming back in full force, this’s her chance to shine.

• January 27, 2013 at 2:15 am
    : : . . لحم says:

I think R&B music is coming back in full force, this’s her chance to shine. But I really hope DC don’t re-unit.

• January 27, 2013 at 3:43 am
    antertain says:

Beautiful personality she has.
    Love how her spirit comes across and doinfluence take herself to seriously.
    All the best Michelle.

If I could see through gods eyes: I would surround myself with better influences because having the right type of people in your life is vital.

• January 27, 2013 at 5:14 am
    Gabriel says:

I think maybe they’re going to sing but she might be creating a mistery. people wanted to be surprised. Maybe they won’t … I don’t think Destiny’s Child will come back together now, and it’s not the right time for this. I think in maybe 4 or 5 years would be amazing. Kelly is doing so great, Michelle is rocking on Broadway, Beyoncé always get sucsesfull when she releases something… So, maybe they must be the way they are. I prefer They three together than solo, but is kind nice have to wait Destiny’s Child…. They three together is really magic, it’s not something that has to happen like an ordinary thing…
    Love you, Michelle! (:

• January 27, 2013 at 5:20 am
    Lax says:

THANK YOU MISCHELLE FOR PUTTING THINGS IN ORDER,
    SO THE PAPER, FAME AND POPULARITY DON’T MATTER MUCH TO YOU, THAT IS THE SAME WAY RIHANNA FEELS.

• January 27, 2013 at 5:32 am
    Lax says:

RIHANNA Is so happy to just be doing what she have always dreamed of
    doing and having fun with it. She do not take it that serious, Shes not about Perfection as much as she is about having fun with it and giving her Navy
    around the world what they want. She has gotten bigger and bigger over the
    years by her hard working work ethics. As Rih is seen bar hopping and
    partying down She is also mindful of the fact that before long She will be
    on tour and doing the things that make others happy to be a part of her
    exciting touring and news making Head lines around the Globe.

MISCHELLE The next time Rih’s Many Haters are trying to tear Her a New
    One Because She didn’t sing as hard or pop Her Pus as Hard as Beyonce
    WE WILL REMIND THEM THAT IT DON’T MATTER!!!!!! IT SEEM TO MANY THAT
    BEYONCE Went Buck Dam Wild When the Group Broke up and she got used to the KILLINGS Jazy Was putting on her, BEYONCE’S LEGS Started GAPPING Harder and Wider then they ever did with DESTINY CHILD !!!! MANY PEOPLE SAW A BIG CHANGE IN BEYONCE, WHENER WHEN SHE WAS WITH THE GROUP SHE STAYED DOWN TO EARTH SHE SPLIT AND AFTER A WHILE BEYONCE TURNED INTO ONE OF THE BADDEST STRIPPER IN THE LAND!!!!

• January 27, 2013 at 7:14 am
    HOTSTUFF says:

LOL you KNOW you a FLOP if you’re giving that grape s*** an interview…..

lol Replied:

Mary J. Blige gave them an interview, f**.

TYLER* Replied:

YET YOU ARE STILL HERE… WATCHING….

YOU JUST PAID HER CABLE BILL FROM EVEN GIVING IT A VIEW

AND THEN PAID HER ELECTRIC BILL FOR COMMENTING

CHECK COLLECTED….

NEXT.

• January 27, 2013 at 8:36 am
    JVD says:

So excited for that album. Probably going to buy 60 copies lmao
    She’s has the best personality EVER

[...] SOURCE [...]

• January 27, 2013 at 10:40 am
    HOTSTUFF says:

i wonder if sam f***** Patrick….

• January 27, 2013 at 11:19 am
    MuzikManiack says:

I love Michelle, and I can not wait for her new album!

• January 27, 2013 at 11:32 am
    the real xoxo says:

Shes funny!

• January 27, 2013 at 1:17 pm
    fatu sankoh says:

i love mw you are good friend to bey keep the good work

• January 28, 2013 at 6:36 am
    BABY T says:

Lol Destiny’s Child are definitely performing at the Super Bowl. Michelle is saying no just to shut people up. A Super Bowl halftime show without guests is boring. Bey knows that. Theres no way she’ll perform a DC medley on her own.

IDK Replied:

tru, but if beyonce was to perform by herself it would be far from boring. lol Just saying her name nowadays turns peoples heads whether its positive or negative.

Anne Replied:

If there’s no DC then most likely reports of a DC medley were also false. We’ll just have to wait and see. I hope J.T. and JayZ are the guest appearers.

• January 28, 2013 at 8:58 am
    Mister Sam says:

Man, she always acts high for as long as I can remember. However, she seems to be the nicest of all the former has been members of Destiny’s Child including that fake ass lip syncer Fakeyaawwwnce.

• January 28, 2013 at 9:20 am
    TYLER* says:

MICHELLE IF YOU ARE READING THIS
    I JUST WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE BEYOND AN AMAZING WOMAN
    OUT OF ALL OF THE DC MEMBERS YOU ARE THE MOST ECLETIC
    YOU ARE THE ONE WHO ALWAYS HAS HER HANDS IN SOMETHING NEW AND REFRESHING.

I’M EXCITED ABOUT THE GOSPEL RECORD, HOPEFULLY YOU CAN CONTINUE DOWN THIS PROMO TRAIN FOR THE ALBUM AS YOU ARE FOR FELA (I KNOW THATS ALL THE LABEL AND BUDGETING AND ALL THAT) I AM STILL WAITING FOR THAT NEO-SOUL RECORD TOO.

KEEP DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU ON THE STAGE IN LA. I GOT MY 3RD ROW TICKETS

CAN I GET BACKSTAGE? LOL

Jonathan Gardner Replied:

Serve the tea!

Tenitra stays winning and this new album is going to SNATCH AND DASH!

Be prepared! Michelle is taking over in Jesus name!

[...] from wrapping up an impressive stint on ‘Fela’ the musical, the Destiny’s Child diva has announced the first single from her [...]