Welcome to the new ThatGrapeJuice.net

Lil Kim Gets Into Car Accident Amid Rising Legal Drama

LIL KIM THAT GRAPE JUICE Lil Kim Gets Into Car Accident Amid Rising Legal Drama

No Matter What They Say’ MC Lil Kim is reportedly safe from harm today, after getting into a car accident with friends hours ago, one week after performing at Hot 97′s Summerjam.

Full story below…

While details regarding the accident are scarce, the unfortunate news came via her long time friend/collaborator CLSDash, who shared the Tweet and image you’ll see below…

Screen Shot 2013 06 10 at 07.34.24 Lil Kim Gets Into Car Accident Amid Rising Legal Drama

lil kim that grape juice Lil Kim Gets Into Car Accident Amid Rising Legal Drama

Of course, while Dash billed the accident minor, it was the neck brace sported by the ‘Lady Marmalade’ belle that struck fear into many on the social media outlet Twitter, who both voiced their concerns and wished the star a speedy recovery.

Screen Shot 2013 06 10 at 07.39.02 Lil Kim Gets Into Car Accident Amid Rising Legal DramaScreen Shot 2013 06 10 at 07.41.09 Lil Kim Gets Into Car Accident Amid Rising Legal Drama

The accident comes amid growing legal drama the MC is currently facing with her former lawyer Sunny Barkats, who she claims bamboozled her into signing over 40% of her merchandising brand to him.

This, before her former associates -the ‘IRS Crew’ -filed a lawsuit against her earlier this year, claiming she failed to fulfil a number of contracted obligations to them agreed upon to relaunch her career. The music group are reportedly seeking 15 million dollars from the performer.

Get well soon Kim!

• June 10, 2013 at 2:09 am
    Checory says:

Hope she gets better… i dont wish hurt upon anyone ..

• June 10, 2013 at 2:09 am
    Wes says:

Damn!! I really hope she’s ok

• June 10, 2013 at 2:10 am
    DeezNuts says:

Chillllllleeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
    Krim is serving me Smooth Criminal, my neck my back, “what have I done to my face” REALNESS in the pictures!! Did they edit these pic too Krim?! My God! Wtf!

Krim looks like pure s*** boo!!! Nicki was NOT joking when she called you Raggedy Anne. LMFAO I just…I cant!! LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO :( :( :( :( :(

Sha Replied:

b**** show us your photo hoe!!!!!!

truth(icki's b**** ASS STANS can EAT ME honey!! Yall b**** is a STANK p**** FLOP chile! (puckers lips like Drake)) Replied:

Come on man…even i dont go at nicki like THAT! She in a wreck show SOME decency pls maam

• June 10, 2013 at 2:37 am
    Back 2 J says:

Saw that status update on Facebook. I’m glad she wasn’t seriously hurt. Hope she feels better. Even with a neck brace on she looks good! TGJ y’all could have used a better default pic though…

• June 10, 2013 at 2:39 am
    Bitches are a mess says:

I thought she was already in a car accident…* That face though* I hope she get’s better though…

• June 10, 2013 at 2:40 am
    Grudge says:

Seriously Her face look like Michael Jackson!!

• June 10, 2013 at 2:44 am
    HoneychildPlease says:

Why does it say lil Kim in car accident, but have a picture of some Asian woman?

• June 10, 2013 at 2:52 am
    Sha says:

I’m Back BITCHESSSS!!!!! Get better Kim we love you!!!

• June 10, 2013 at 3:03 am
    deniseblak says:

he might not be there when you want but he is right on time no matter what (PRAYING FOR YOUR WELLNESS)

• June 10, 2013 at 3:47 am
    N00R says:

First a lawsuite bigger than her actal networth and now a car accident?

How could life be so crul!!!

Stay strong woman.

Now watch Ms. Roman SiliconLoaded’s fat, unemployed, lifeless stans run in here and throw all kinds of hate without even reading a word from the headline but “Lil’ Kim”.

I mean if only they visit iTunes store to support their disaster of a fav and her last album that even Khia would call a flop AS MUCH as they do Kim’s TGJ threads…

b**** read these hoez!

• June 10, 2013 at 4:16 am
    JJFan1814 says:

She familiars Janet in some of those pictures. Was the wreck hard enough to make one side of her nose higher than the other??? Am I the only one that notices that??? The impact disleveled the plastic nose?

• June 10, 2013 at 4:42 am
    Beyonce the overrated self proclaimed diva says:

Poor dat

• June 10, 2013 at 6:25 am
    ShadeNOShade says:

When You Go AGAINST The Kid It’s Gonna Cost For Real. – Nicki Minaj LMAOOOOOOOO KARMA!!!!!!

opd2 Replied:

I seriously doubt Nicki would wish this type of Karma on anyone,i think people really miss read nicki some times.

• June 10, 2013 at 7:22 am
    JER says:

Not people asking if her before pics are her post-accident. DEAD!!!

• June 10, 2013 at 7:46 am
    opd2 says:

I am no Kim fan,but i am glad she is ok i wish.

• June 10, 2013 at 9:15 am
    Navy Sailor says:

I guess those pics were photo shopped too, huh Kim? I’m glad shes alright though…. :)

• June 10, 2013 at 10:53 am
    Tisha says:

I clown her but I wouldn’t want her to hurt in this way, good luck I hope she feels better.

She just needs to get her life in order.

msteefromdc Replied:

jealous much???

Tisha Replied:

Looks at your post. Looks at the post-accident pic.

Of what?

The neck brace or the new nose job curteousy of someone’s fender?

Lol, reading is not your forte.

msteefromdc Replied:

sweety i’m commenting cuz of your other post right below this one. so stop acting like you give a damn about her cuz u don’t. keep your fake a$$ sympathy to yourself.

Tisha Replied:

So simple.

I admitted first and foremost I clown her, so again…reading is not your strength. Second, I can clown her and not want her to be hurt. Do you really think making fun of someone is equivalent to wanting them dead or injured? Again simple.

Focus on yourself, that should be easier for you.

msteefromdc Replied:

Again…Tisha

ur the simple one. Do you comprehend the shyt you are typing? just like your momma taught you, if you have nothing nice to say don’t say it at all. Especially in this situation. someone was injured and you want to bring up her plastic surgeries and clowing her looks. I mean really? How old are you? Anyway, I’m going to leave it at that….HAVE A BLESSED DAY!

• June 10, 2013 at 10:57 am
    Tisha says:

…DAAAAAMMMMN

Look at her nose in the post-accident pics!!!

Smh, oh Kim…Lord only knows what race she’ll look like after the next plastic surgeon tries to fix that s***.

• June 10, 2013 at 11:22 am
    msteefromdc says:

this site b reaching for the moon..i swear..someone hit her from the back. i know i would sue hopefully she will..that’s probably why she’s wearing the nect brace…

msteefromdc Replied: